KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » New York Attack-6 Dead

New York Attack-6 Dead
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kurk
A Hummer H2 weighs appx that much and the truck used was a work cab. I know you live in Cali, but I live with Quanchi and I regularly see these things for sale on the side of the road:

ttps://sep.yimg.com/ay/yhst-33652407708730/military-truck-2-5-ton-parts-for-m35a2-m35a3-g-742-deuce-and-a-half-13.jpg[/img]

A F250 ain't sh1t (unless you're in NY or Cali)
Now son don't give out too much information. You shouldn't trust people on the Internet. I made ramen noodles for dinner again. Now let's pray to Thanos and eat.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 11:29 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
Now son don't give out too much information. You shouldn't trust people on the Internet. I made ramen noodles for dinner again. Now let's pray to Thanos and eat.
I didn't get the joke about Ramen and Thanos.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 11:45 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

You're too young to understand, son.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 11:47 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

It was an allegory for 'anal sex'. sad

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 11:57 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Do you guys think the terrorist should be executed?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 11:58 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
It was an allegory for 'anal sex'. sad
I'm not going to believe that without a source. Couldn't find anything about it on urban dictionary.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 11:59 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Do you guys think the terrorist should be executed?
Sure, why not?

When Tsanarev was sentenced to execution I was against it as I really wanted psychologists to extract every bit of info from his as possible so we can better understand these people—then I realized how long and sh1tty the justice system here is as you can literally wait 20 years until being executed.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 12:01 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sure, why not?

When Tsanarev was sentenced to execution I was against it as I really wanted psychologists to extract every bit of info from his as possible so we can better understand these people—then I realized how long and sh1tty the justice system here is as you can literally wait 20 years until being executed.

Indeed, soak a bullet in bacon grease and fire it into his skull. Problem solved.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 12:08 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

You realize that actually means nothing to Muslims, right? Like if you touched a Muslim with your greasy pork sandwich, it wouldn't mean they did something haram, since it was your action and not theres. You realize this, right?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 12:10 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

So you admit to applying a double standard in this happenstance then Robbie?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 12:15 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You realize that actually means nothing to Muslims, right? Like if you touched a Muslim with your greasy pork sandwich, it wouldn't mean they did something haram, since it was your action and not theres. You realize this, right?

Oh? Okay. Torture them until they willingly consume bacon.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 12:17 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Oh? Okay. Torture them until they willingly consume bacon.

Torturing someone to do something is still forcing them...

You can keep on with the "attack them with bacon" angle all you want because you've read that unconfirmed (and very likely BS) story concerning General Pershing, but it just makes you look baboonish, fyi

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 12:22 AM
Flyattractor

That Pershing story is a Cracking Good Read tho!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 12:23 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Torturing someone to do something is still forcing them...

You can keep on with the "attack them with bacon" angle all you want because you've read that unconfirmed (and very likely BS) story concerning General Pershing, but it just makes you look baboonish, fyi

Hmm, Rob, serious question: why did some Muslims whine about bacon being put on some sandwiches at McDonalds?

They didn't ask for it, so there shouldn't be a problem. Why'd they whine? There should have been zero whining because it wasn't consumed willingly. Why would they whine? This wasn't merely a "you got my order wrong" whine. But specifically about the bacon,

Cuz I mean, that's an awesome bacon eating loophole. Just order some shit and be like "don't inform me ahead of time if there is bacon on it".

Last edited by Surtur on Nov 2nd, 2017 at 12:28 AM

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 12:25 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Hmm, Rob, serious question: why did some Muslims whine about bacon being put on some sandwiches at McDonalds?

They didn't ask for it, so there shouldn't be a problem. Why'd they whine?

I'd not want pickles on my hamburger because I absolutely can't stand pickles, so I'd be wrong in complaining if I got pickles when I said no pickles?

People are allowed to complain when they order and pay for something, then get something they didn't want. This is America, you silly man. You really should have thought that out, need a redo?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 12:29 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd not want pickles on my hamburger because I absolutely can't stand pickles, so I'd be wrong in complaining if I got pickles when I said no pickles?

People are allowed to complain when they order and pay for something, then get something they didn't want. This is America, you silly man. You really should have thought that out, need a redo?

And Rob, if you got pickles on something you didn't order, would it be newsworthy?

Since the place obviously didn't go to the news, the dipshits did. So would you go to the local media to whine about getting pickles?

So I don't need a redo lol, your response was awesome. Tell me you'd run your mouth to the media about getting the wrong sandwich. Say "Surtur, I'd inform the media if I got pickles and didn't order it".

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 12:30 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

TIL: If you order a sandwich and get something you specifically didn't ask for, you're in the wrong to complain

#surtlogics

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 12:32 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

TIL: If you order a sandwich and get something you specifically didn't ask for, you're in the wrong to complain

#surtlogics

Lol, I love this post. If you get the wrong order you complain to the place you ordered. You don't run to the media.

If you ordered a burger with no pickles and you got pickles would you whine to the media?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 12:34 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

surt staying up till morning because he can't stop thinking about those poor mcdonalds employees having to resist their basic human instinct to put bacon on the burger. holy f*ck when does it end? WHEN DOES IT END!?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 12:34 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
surt staying up till morning because he can't stop thinking about those poor mcdonalds employees having to resist their basic human instinct to put bacon on the burger. holy f*ck when does it end? WHEN DOES IT END!?

LOL! This is hilarious. Good lord I'm better than you.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 12:35 AM