KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Savage Opress & Asajj Ventress vs Galen Marek

Savage Opress & Asajj Ventress vs Galen Marek
Started by: godemperortrump

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
godemperortrump
Restricted

Account Restricted

Savage Opress & Asajj Ventress vs Galen Marek

ROUND 1: Sabers only
ROUND 2: Force only
ROUND 3: All-out

Lets see how overrated Galen is

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 10:18 AM
Click here to Send godemperortrump a Private Message Find more posts by godemperortrump Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ziggtard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Galen wins all

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 10:30 AM
Click here to Send ziggtard a Private Message Find more posts by ziggtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Galen all.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 07:51 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Yeah Galen.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 09:23 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ziggtard
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was joking. There's no way in hell that Galen wins sabers.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 11:34 PM
Click here to Send ziggtard a Private Message Find more posts by ziggtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

Galen, all except maybe sabers.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 11:49 PM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TenebrousWay
God Tier Vaylin

Galen takes force, loses sabers and probably wins all out.

"On the edge of sanity"

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 12:23 AM
Click here to Send TenebrousWay a Private Message Find more posts by TenebrousWay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Given Galen's approx on par with Vader, he should be able to take these 2.

Would have to be peak Light Side Galen though. No way dark side Starkiller is winning. He'd struggle with Ventress alone.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 12:43 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

galen's approx. on par with a massively pre-prime vader. And a couple of years later Vader was above a superior version of Galen while still far from his prime.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 12:49 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
galen's approx. on par with a massively pre-prime vader. And a couple of years later Vader was above a superior version of Galen while still far from his prime.

Okay. I still think that pre-prime Vader would defeat these 2.

Heck I think Darth Maul would defeat these 2.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 12:56 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

lmfao

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 01:14 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheNuisanceBird
Wrecker - Scientist Class

Sabers:

Even if this is Galen in his prime he'd still have trouble and I think if Savage and Ventress press him constantly enough they'd be able to take him down.

Force:

Savage's raw power should be able to give Galen a challenge considering he was able to TK a shuttle unamped after he'd just had an encounter with Kenobi and Skywalker.

I know in my Galen VS Ventress video I had them on par as Force users although now I feel Galen would be able to deal with Asajj.

In regards to Galen having to deal with both of them he'd probably utilize his Force lightning and throw anything he can get his telekinetic grip on at Ventress.

I feel like Ventress would go down leaving Galen to pour his energy into frying Savage with Force lightning.

All out:

This is actually pretty tough. Galen's ranking is still something me and my friends debate about. I haven't read the Force Unleashed novelization for awhile but I want to again.

"Dooku is not top tier,-" - Jensaarai1.

YouTube Channel With VS Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbhNQdtnbLQf80P-91V917w
IG: red_spade_25
Twitter: @AnikenJonas

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 01:36 PM
Click here to Send TheNuisanceBird a Private Message Find more posts by TheNuisanceBird Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Given Galen's approx on par with Vader, he should be able to take these 2.

Would have to be peak Light Side Galen though. No way dark side Starkiller is winning. He'd struggle with Ventress alone.

Galen as of Raxus Prime disintegrates both Ventress and Savage with a thought.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 03:56 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TenebrousWay
God Tier Vaylin

Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
I know in my Galen VS Ventress video I had them on par as Force users although now I feel Galen would be able to deal with Asajj.

Galen has shown to be several degrees of magnitude above Ventress in TK. She doesn't even compare.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 04:09 PM
Click here to Send TenebrousWay a Private Message Find more posts by TenebrousWay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Galen as of Raxus Prime disintegrates both Ventress and Savage with a thought.

What like he disintegrated the Kazdan?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 04:12 PM
UCanShootMyNova

"Vader prepared for combat again. His power over the apprentice, however, was gone. His lightsaber went skittering and sparking across the floor, twisted out of his grip by telekinesis. The Force wrenched him into the air, as he had once lifted the apprentice's father, and a barrage of missiles struck at him with increasing strength. He raised his gloved hands to defend himself, but the battery continued" - The Force Unleashed.

Starkiller carried out a myriad of feats which required an extremely large amount of energy to accomplish prior to facing Vader.

1. Powering a cannon which split a shielded Star Destroyer in half.

Normal cannon shot and its effect: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUZS-kLRITA, ( 16:00 - 16:05 ).

Starkiller's charged shot and its effect: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUZS-kLRITA, ( 16:45 - 17:10 ).

2. Moving several obstacles that range from a Rebel corvette to a section of Star Destroyer large enough for the Salvation to pass through. Outright destroys an asteroid about the size of the Tantive IV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtURp7W5h68, ( 3:10 - 4:10 )

3. Guided the descent of the Salvation.

"He raised his right arm, and the ship followed the movement, listing slowly and heavily to starboard. Some of the headlong shuddering faded, as though it were grateful to have someone at the helm again. Even the wind's shrieking seemed to ebb. Something tore away at aft of the ship, and he bent his knees slightly to absorb the shock. The Salvation steadied, found a new center of gravity, and roared on. Confident that his vast metal charge was now under control, he cast his mind outward.

-

The cloning facility lay spread out ahead of him. Had he wanted to, he could have hit it dead-center and wiped it off the face of Kamino. And had Juno not been inside, he would have been tempted. He felt no sentimental attachment to the place of his rebirth, and if there was any chance of raking out Darth Vader with it, all the better. His sole target, however, was the shield generator buildings, and at last he saw them, as clear as they had seemed from the bridge, directly ahead." - The Force Unleashed II.

4. Held the Salvation together.

"If he was going to prevent it slipping into an uncontrollable rumble or tearing apart, he had to act quickly and decisively." - The Force Unleashed II.

Note: He is shielding himself from the heat of atmospheric reentry and rain accelerated to hit with the force of thermal detonators whilst accomplishing these feats showing his incredible ability to accomplish several high end feats simultaneously.

"If he was going to prevent it slipping into an uncontrollable rumble or tearing apart, he had to act quickly and decisively. This was where it got difficult. He needed to maintain the Force shield against the sort of hear he might find in the outer layers of a star. He also had to keep in mind the target ahead-a target he couldn't see through the plasma, but had to hit square-on or else the planetary shield generators wouldn't fail. No matter what happened, he had to fly straight.

-

The frigate slammed into the clouds with a rearing sound. At that speed, individual droplets of water hit like thermal detonators.

-

At the last instant she made out a tiny human figure standing on the upper hull. The flames and rushing wind swept past him, as though he were impervious to their touch." - The Force Unleashed II.

5. Practically "atomized" half of Salvation causing ash to rain down on Juno's face.

"With his mind and all the power of the Force, Starkiller embraced what remained of the frigate beneath him-and blew it into a billion pieces.

-

Her ship had blown itself practically to atoms; she had seen it happen, right in front of her." - The Force Unleashed II.

6. The resulting shock wave from the conflagration actually halted the downpour of rain momentarily and caused a structure, the base of which starts at the bottom of an ocean planet, to tilt precariously.

"The rain ceased for a moment, and then returned, settling the cloud of dust still further. Of the Salvation, nothing at all remained.

-

She had to close her eyes. The conflagration was too intense, and the sound was that of worlds ending. The cloning tower kicked beneath her. She was momentarily afraid that she might be falling with it into the sea. But then she was rising again, and she understood that the structure had survived, somehow, and so had she." - The Force Unleashed II.

7. Shielded himself from the resulting explosion.

"Her ship had blown itself practically to atoms; she had seen it happen, right in front of her. There was no chance at all that Starkiller could have survived. He had been riding right on top of it. But she knew as well as they did that this wasn't the end. He had come back from the dead sufficient times now to make anything possible. Anything at all.

-

Starkiller's eyes jerked open. Where was he? All was dark around him. He smelled smoke and his body felt as though it had been hit by an asteroid. The last thing he remembered was tightening the Force shield around him and destroying the Salvation so it wouldn't kill Juno." - The Force Unleashed II.

8. Unleashing a Force repulse that broke through the Force defenses of the aberrant clones and caused the facility to "ring like a bell."

"It quickly became apparent that the first to rush in were the wildest and weakest both. In their eagerness to do battle, they didn't stop to plan their strategies. What they possessed in speed, they lacked in forethought. He was armed and they were not, so for being headstrong beyond all reason these brutish beings paid the ultimate price. The next wave either learned from the fate of the first or had enough innate caution to stand back a moment and observe the way he fought. They came at him from all sides, using telekinesis to try to knock him off balance on the blood-slicked floor. He was too fast for them, leaping over their heads and attacking from be- hind, slashing at their overdeveloped shoulders and hunched backs without remorse. Moving out of the center of the ring of converging clones brought him into contact with the third wave, the most cunning he had encountered so far. Long-armed and long-fingered, with blackened, blistering skin, these employed lightning when attacking him, and then by devious means. They would wait until he was distracted and attack him from behind, or come at him from three directions at once, or even use one of their fellow clones as an impromptu conductor. Deadly currents crackled and sparkled around him, kept barely at bay by the judicious application of a Force shield. Sometimes a lucky strike caused him pain, but he fought through it, found the source, and put the attack quickly to an end. From above came the sound of lightsabers activating, and he braced himself for another, more dangerous onslaught. These, the most normal looking of all the clones, spun, slashed, hacked, and stabbed at him from all sides, one-handed, two-handed, with all possible variations of lightsaber combat styles. Red-eyed and hate- filled, they fought each other, too, and the ones who had come before. There were no allies, just a sea of individuals.

-

He sought strength from within himself, and pushed outward with all his might. Clones went flying. The empty rubes from which they had emerged shattered into millions of pieces. Platforms buckled and fell with reverberant crashes. The interior of the cloning tower rang as though struck with a giant hammer. Every muscle in his body shook with the effort of it." - The Force Unleashed.

Note: After accomplishing all of the aforementioned feats Starkillers notes that he had never felt so exhausted. This is mere moments before he engages with Vader.

"The tips of his lightsabers shook. He had never felt so exhausted, at every level of his being." - The Force Unleashed II.

Last edited by UCanShootMyNova on Nov 2nd, 2017 at 04:50 PM

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 04:40 PM
UCanShootMyNova

Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
Sabers:

Even if this is Galen in his prime he'd still have trouble and I think if Savage and Ventress press him constantly enough they'd be able to take him down.

Force:

Savage's raw power should be able to give Galen a challenge considering he was able to TK a shuttle unamped after he'd just had an encounter with Kenobi and Skywalker.

In regards to Galen having to deal with both of them he'd probably utilize his Force lightning and throw anything he can get his telekinetic grip on at Ventress.

I feel like Ventress would go down leaving Galen to pour his energy into frying Savage with Force lightning.

All out:

This is actually pretty tough. Galen's ranking is still something me and my friends debate about. I haven't read the Force Unleashed novelization for awhile but I want to again.

I'm not seeing that tbh. Vader decades before TFU is confirmed to be faster then Kenobi a year or two after RotS who is faster then the likes of Ventress. Galen is confirmed to be faster then Vader. If this was sabers only, I could see this being a pretty even fight, but since we're not considering sabers in the context of a sabers only bout, that's irrelevant.

The feat you just mentioned for Savage isn't even a fraction of a fraction of what Galen is capable of. Hell, even feats like blasting hundreds/thousands of droids with enough force to form an artificial hurricane and groundquake are far better, and he accomplished that near the start of the beginning of the story.

Progress...

You should definitely give it a read. It's an enjoyable novel outside of simply just searching for feats. Though it's been a while since I've had the opportunity to read it for fun.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 04:46 PM
UCanShootMyNova

Originally posted by Darth Thor
What like he disintegrated the Kazdan?

Nah. Kazdan was too powerful for that. smile

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 04:47 PM
UCanShootMyNova

Let's go you fa88gots. (ง •̀_•́ ) ง

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 04:48 PM
Darth Thor

Holy Moly!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 04:58 PM