KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Savage Opress & Asajj Ventress vs Galen Marek

Savage Opress & Asajj Ventress vs Galen Marek
Started by: godemperortrump

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheNuisanceBird
Wrecker - Scientist Class

quote: (post)
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
I'm not seeing that tbh. Vader decades before TFU is confirmed to be faster then Kenobi a year or two after RotS who is faster then the likes of Ventress. Galen is confirmed to be faster then Vader. If this was sabers only, I could see this being a pretty even fight, but since we're not considering sabers in the context of a sabers only bout, that's irrelevant.

The feat you just mentioned for Savage isn't even a fraction of a fraction of what Galen is capable of. Hell, even feats like blasting hundreds/thousands of droids with enough force to form an artificial hurricane and groundquake are far better, and he accomplished that near the start of the beginning of the story.

Progress...

You should definitely give it a read. It's an enjoyable novel outside of simply just searching for feats. Though it's been a while since I've had the opportunity to read it for fun.

I meant that for the sabers only section.

While I agree Galen does have better showings with TK, his use of TK is something I'm still on the fence with.

Yeah. I remember liking the scene where Galen goes into the makeshift Jedi temple and rolfstomps the representations of the council since it's sorta what would happen if The Son or someone walked into the council chamber.

Like Yoda's used as a missile, Anakin and Obi-Wan are slammed into eachother, ect.

"Dooku is not top tier,-" - Jensaarai1.

YouTube Channel With VS Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbhNQdtnbLQf80P-91V917w
IG: red_spade_25
Twitter: @AnikenJonas

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 06:14 PM
Click here to Send TheNuisanceBird a Private Message Find more posts by TheNuisanceBird Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Marek pastes them

The North Remembers

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 01:51 AM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
While I agree Galen does have better showings with TK, his use of TK is something I'm still on the fence with.

Not sure what you mean here tbh. Are you agreeing with me?

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 02:09 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Not sure what you mean here tbh. Are you agreeing with me?

He’s not convinced. He thinks maybe Galen sucks.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 07:54 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godemperortrump
Restricted

Account Restricted

^ So he's intelligent?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 07:55 AM
Click here to Send godemperortrump a Private Message Find more posts by godemperortrump Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheNuisanceBird
Wrecker - Scientist Class

Not that Galen sucks. His use of TK with objects is more advanced then his use of TK against other Force users from what I can remember.

"Dooku is not top tier,-" - Jensaarai1.

YouTube Channel With VS Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbhNQdtnbLQf80P-91V917w
IG: red_spade_25
Twitter: @AnikenJonas

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 05:07 PM
Click here to Send TheNuisanceBird a Private Message Find more posts by TheNuisanceBird Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
Not that Galen sucks. His use of TK with objects is more advanced then his use of TK against other Force users from what I can remember.

"Vader prepared for combat again. His power over the apprentice, however, was gone. His lightsaber went skittering and sparking across the floor, twisted out of his grip by telekinesis. The Force wrenched him into the air, as he had once lifted the apprentice's father, and a barrage of missiles struck at him with increasing strength. He raised his gloved hands to defend himself, but the battery continued" - The Force Unleashed.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 06:06 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Thought it shouldn't have really made a difference since you were arguing for Savage based on a carrying out a TK feat against an object.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 06:07 PM
UCanShootMyNova

Originally posted by godemperortrump
^ So he's intelligent?

godemperortrump level intellect. wink

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 06:07 PM