KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Britain. Russia Interfered with your BREXIT!?

Britain. Russia Interfered with your BREXIT!?
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Foxsteak
Tbf, Russia has no business in our elections.

That's where you're wrong. Your use of the word "business" is exactly why anyone from Russia would be interested in our US elections.

Similar to China, Germany, France, Japan, etc. Business is a big deal and getting political outcomes that favor your business is just good business. They math-heads run the numbers and determine RoI for these endeavors and really push and lobby for outcomes that realize that RoI strategy.

Not that there's any evidence for it at all, but hey, Paul needs something to clutch onto after BEING WRONG ALL THE TIME!

Why are you using his real name? He may not like that. At least have a modicum of decorum.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 08:35 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
That's where you're wrong. Your use of the word "business" is exactly why anyone from Russia would be interested in our US elections.

Similar to China, Germany, France, Japan, etc. Business is a big deal and getting political outcomes that favor your business is just good business. They math-heads run the numbers and determine RoI for these endeavors and really push and lobby for outcomes that realize that RoI strategy.

Well, do British media influence German elections? I mean, I remember Ed Miliband telling English people to phone up Scots and beg them to vote no on the Scottish referendum, but we're one country, right?

Did Spain influence Catalan elections? Cos, they did.

This shit is confusing.

quote:

Why are you using his real name? He may not like that. At least have a modicum of decorum.
Oh sorry. Don't wanna get into another facebook scare again.

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 08:38 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Impediment
How about we all get back on topic and put our penises away as to cease with the dick waving, hmm?

Any more off topic jabber and this thread is closed.

i tried *shrug*

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Nov 2nd, 2017 at 08:49 PM

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 08:43 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

All my posts have relevancy to the topic.

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 08:44 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

All my posts have relevancy to the topic.

So remember, it's relevant to bring up Las Vegas in the NYC terrorist attack thread. It's not relevant to bring up russian interference in the US elections in a topic about russians influencing other elections.

Because something something reasons.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 08:46 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Surtur
You missed the 30 page meltdown he had the other week lol. It was hilarious.

"if you cant defend your point, derail the topic"

*squirt*

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 08:46 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lmao! He edited his post!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 08:47 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
"if you cant defend your point, derail the topic"

*squirt*

^^^Literally deflected in a topic I posted just today. Same guy.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 08:48 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Bashar Teg

Why did you delete your post where you said:

"i'd like to point out that I tried to steer the conversation back on topic" while quoting Imp's post that said he would close the thread if people didn't put their dick's away? Did it come off as too nob-polishy or something? But...he likes his nob polished so why edit?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 08:48 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Hi guys!

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 08:49 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why did you delete your post where you said:

"i'd like to point out that I tried to steer the conversation back on topic" while quoting Imp's post that said he would close the thread if people didn't put their dick's away? Did it come off as too nob-polishy or something? But...he likes his nob polished so why edit?
Because Surtur is a hypocrite.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 08:50 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Indeed, got me.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 08:51 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Robtard
Hi guys!

Hi, Robtard. I don't believe that Russia caused or tried to prevent the Brexit. I do not see enough evidence. Nor should it matter if people in Russia or from Russia tried to do that.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 08:51 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Hi, Robtard. I don't believe that Russia caused or tried to prevent the Brexit. I do not see enough evidence. Nor should it matter if people in Russia or from Russia tried to do that.

I've not followed the specifics of this thread, I've just looking at the shittery, but Putin/Russia being a world player and attempting to interfere in other major world player's politics does seem plausible.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 08:54 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

And this is why it disturbs me. It certainly wouldn't be shocking if evidence came that Russia tried to influence Brexit. But we do need to guard against people blaming Russia for any election result they happen to be triggered over.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 08:57 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Are we pretending again that Russia (through mostly propaganda) doing its shenanigans in our 2016 election is "fakenews"?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 09:00 PM
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm having trouble keeping up.

#pizzagate was Russia?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 09:02 PM
snowdragon

Are we pretending again that Russia (through mostly propaganda) doing its shenanigans in our 2016 election is "fakenews"?

They did and so did multinational corporations and other sources. The headline should say Russia used FB paid advertisements to influence public opinion while FB made millions selling the ads.....

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 09:04 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

So it's the FBI now...

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 09:05 PM
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

So it's the FBI now...

DERP.

FBI

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 09:07 PM