KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Future of the democratic party is.... white guys?

Future of the democratic party is.... white guys?
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Yeah, but sexism isn't why she lost either.

Yeah, I quite literally said that.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 05:05 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Robtard
I owe you an apology, I started out too strong, so my bad, DMB. We don't often agree, but you're usually cordial regardless.

Damn, respect. I consider the humility to apologize for shit to be one of the main virtues of mankind, and if more people were willing to do that the world would be a better place.

And in that spirit I am likewise sorry if I get too aggressive or hostile in some of my posts.

Clinton says a lot of stupid things, sexism while I'm sure it played a part in her losing in the form of some votes, isn't why she lost. Just like Obama lost some votes (and I'm sure gained some votes) due to his skin color, but he didn't win just because he was the black guy running. His people ran a great campaign.

Yeah Obama is actually really damn charismatic.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 05:09 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nice, and I'm just reaffirming that. Hilary is the one who deserves the majority of the blame for the loss.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 05:09 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Damn, respect. I consider the humility to apologize for shit to be one of the main virtues of mankind, and if more people were willing to do that the world would be a better place.

And in that spirit I am likewise sorry if I get too aggressive or hostile in some of my posts.

Yeah Obama is actually really damn charismatic.

thumb up

Clinton is too, anyone who runs and comes that close to the presidency has charisma, Trump is highly charismatic, it just come out in different ways depending on the person. Her loss was due to multiple factors, some in her control and some not. eg The smear campaign against her was A-class, I can't recall another that matches or surpasses it. Though I suspect the one against Trump in 2020 might, as politics have seemingly upped the shitgame

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 05:17 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Nice, and I'm just reaffirming that. Hilary is the one who deserves the majority of the blame for the loss.

Your Clinton obsession is always amusing, Surt. I mean that.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 05:18 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

thumb up

Clinton is too, anyone who runs and comes that close to the presidency has charisma, Trump is highly charismatic, it just come out in different ways depending on the person. Her loss was due to multiple factors, some in her control and some not. eg The smear campaign against her was A-class, I can't recall another that matches or surpasses it. Though I suspect the one against Trump in 2020 might, as politics have seemingly upped the shitgame

So wait, you feel the smear campaign during the election was worse for Hilary than Trump?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 05:19 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your Clinton obsession is always amusing, Surt. I mean that.

I feel the same about you and other leftists Trump obsession.

And just to nip the notion of "it's not obsession cuz he's the president!". Nah, it totally is.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 05:19 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

So wait, you feel the smear campaign during the election was worse for Hilary than Trump?

Absolutely.

I feel the same about you and other leftists Trump obsession.

And just to nip the notion of "it's not obsession cuz he's the president!". Nah, it totally is.

Except of course it is a factor, Trump is in power; he can (and has) negatively affected our lives. Clinton can't.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 05:21 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Except no, it's not a factor in obsession. Caring what the president does and obsessing over everything he does are two entirely different things.

That is true, so are you seriously going to whine and try to argue over that?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 05:26 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Whatever you need to tell yourself, I really don't care if you want to ignore facts and reality, Surt. I'm trying to have a cordial exchange with DMB thumb up

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 05:29 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whatever you need to tell yourself, I really don't care if you want to ignore facts and reality,

Oh the irony.

quote:
Surt. I'm trying to have a cordial exchange with DMB thumb up

The very first thing you did in this thread was to claim he said something he never said.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 05:32 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

The very first thing you did in this thread was to claim he said something he never said.

I then apologized for my poor behavior directly too him; he accepted and we moved on cordially with the convo. You seem bent on trying to turn this thread into another warzone. Sorry, look elsewhere.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 05:36 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I then apologized for my poor behavior directly too him; he accepted and we moved on cordially with the convo. You seem bent on trying to turn this thread into another warzone. Sorry, look elsewhere.

You claimed I was poisoning the well by pointing out he never said what you said lol.

Explain that. Explain how it is poisoning the well.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 05:37 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

You're still attempting to poison the well, Surt... Anyhow, going to wait for DMB to respond and then go from there, you can have the last word with this as I know you like that.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 05:46 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're still attempting to poison the well, Surt... Anyhow, going to wait for DMB to respond and then go from there, you can have the last word with this as I know you like that.

How was pointing out you misrepresented what DMB said poisoning the well? You have yet to explain that. You know you did something wrong, you apologized. So why was I poisoning the well by pointing out your bullshit?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 05:47 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Absolutely.

Except of course it is a factor, Trump is in power; he can (and has) negatively affected our lives. Clinton can't.

Exactly, Hillary is irrelevent.

I wish Trump could at least take away the politicans health care so someone who deserves to suffer could for once, but I'm not sure he could really do that..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 03:20 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote