KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Donna Brazile: I found proof Hilary rigged the race against Bernie

Donna Brazile: I found proof Hilary rigged the race against Bernie
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Donna Brazile: I found proof Hilary rigged the race against Bernie

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 02:51 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

She bought them out. That's politics. I see no problem in this.

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 02:57 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Foxsteak

Indeed, but just like the claims of "we totally didn't pay for the dossier!" by Dems...most have claimed that nobody rigged the race against Bernie.

They refused to admit these things because they didn't want to lose the moral high ground(they are delusional enough to think they still have said high ground).

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 04:42 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol so this was election interference. I wonder why others are so silent over this?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 01:08 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

If true, then this is just sad. These people don't win from being the better, smarter person, they win from greasing people's pockets. This is why politics seem like horseshit to me.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 01:39 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

"hillary was just too smart to win the presidency" - some newspaper
"donald trump out smarted us all" - michael moore
"michael moores trump land is the best advert for my presidency" - donald trump

You're an idiot.

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 01:42 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

"hillary was just too smart to win the presidency" - some newspaper
"donald trump out smarted us all" - michael moore
"michael moores trump land is the best advert for my presidency" - donald trump

You're an idiot.

LOL@Michael Moore. I can see why he'd be all "he outsmarted us all!". This was the f*cker saying he'd never make it to the white house because the electoral college people would vote against him.

HE, Mikey Moore(as in gimme more food) was just made to look bad, and suddenly now it's "we were all wrong!".

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 01:44 PM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Apparently, Elizabeth Warren corroborated Brazile's claims yesterday, too.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 01:45 PM
|King Joker| is currently offline Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
LOL@Michael Moore. I can see why he'd be all "he outsmarted us all!". This was the f*cker saying he'd never make it to the white house because the electoral college people would vote against him.

HE, Mikey Moore(as in gimme more food) was just made to look bad, and suddenly now it's "we were all wrong!".
Watch Trupland. He makes out that Hillary loved him and the audience were all like "we paid for this shit"

He's seriously lost it.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 01:47 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by |King Joker|
Apparently, Elizabeth Warren corroborated Brazile's claims yesterday, too.

Lol yep, I was just about to post that.

Hilarious. This is actual election interference. Not maybes. Not "they coulda done this". Actual. Election. Interference.

Lol I love it, and they expected this week to just be a bad week for nobody but the Trump campaign. Whoops.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 01:48 PM
dadudemon

These two tweets made me laugh:

Dinesh D'Souza
"When Donna Brazile feared for her life for crossing the Clintons you know you are dealing with an unscrupulous gang of thugs"
https://twitter.com/dineshdsouza/st...184064934707200

Donald Trump Jr.
"I assume she was very fearful of involuntary suicide???"
https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/...269593520861184

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 04:02 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Indeed, but just like the claims of "we totally didn't pay for the dossier!"

(please log in to view the image)
What was disputed was you falsely equating opposition research to collaborating with a foreign government, not that opposition research occurred.
Indeed, but just like the claims of "we totally didn't pay for the dossier!"
by Dems...most have claimed that nobody rigged the race against Bernie.

Let's see the "Proof" first before we make assumptions.
They refused to admit these things because [/B]

A. They haven't refused to admit said things.
B. It's unclear whether said "things" are true or not.

And BTW Surt, "trying to claim the moral high ground" is exactly what you're trying to do atm. However as this high ground of yours is based on strawmen and premature assumptions, it's not very solid ground.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 04:23 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol nah, just stop. There is no moral high ground, for any side. That's not up for debate. I don't need the moral high ground because the other side totally lacks the capacity to have one themselves.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 06:03 PM
Killjoy12

I see no problem in this

I will bet you the 13,206,428 people that voted for Bernie would disagree with that.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 12:29 AM
Killjoy12 is currently offline Click here to Send Killjoy12 a Private Message Find more posts by Killjoy12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Haven't read the article, but as far a I remember this has been supposedly common knowledge, no?

IIRC I recall that even some Dems claimed Hillary rigged the primaries and there was no susbtantial opposition to these claims within that camp.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 05:15 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

There's no doubt the Dems preferred Hillary. Bernie wasn't even much of a Dem.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 05:20 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Rockydonovang

What was disputed was you falsely equating opposition research to collaborating with a foreign government, not that opposition research occurred.

(please log in to view the image)

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 05:22 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Stigma
Haven't read the article, but as far a I remember this has been supposedly common knowledge, no?

IIRC I recall that even some Dems claimed Hillary rigged the primaries and there was no susbtantial opposition to these claims within that camp.

Common knowledge but...it's different having a democrat come out and admit this.

There are also revelations Donna felt she was being treated by some in the DNC in a sexist manner, and also that she felt like she was being treated like a slave lol. Those are HUGE revelations coming from the party of supposed "tolerance".

Even funnier, Elizabeth Warren agreed when asked about it lol. So they can't even try to say this is just Donna.

And like 100 Dems signed a letter about Donna and who did they blame? You guessed it: those Russians.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 05:27 PM
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Common knowledge but...it's different having a democrat come out and admit this.

There are also revelations Donna felt she was being treated by some in the DNC in a sexist manner, and also that she felt like she was being treated like a slave lol. Those are HUGE revelations coming from the party of supposed "tolerance".

Even funnier, Elizabeth Warren agreed when asked about it lol. So they can't even try to say this is just Donna.

Oh.... I see. Yeah, this soudns baffling.

And like 100 Dems signed a letter about Donna and who did they blame? You guessed it: those Russians.

Huh.

Well, those damned Russians. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: still, their vodka is great and Russian pierogis are almost divine.....

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 05:40 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also this is f*cking hilarious:

"Let's Put Our Dicks On The Table" - Brazile Blasts "Sexist Behavior" Of Top Clinton Campaign Staff

And I 100% believe her when she says she'd win that dick contest.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 05:42 PM