KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Should terrorists get the death penalty?

Should terrorists get the death penalty?
Started by: Foxsteak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

I mean, I'm against losing valuable sources of information, but for the protection of other people, I think there may be a case for the death penalty in extreme circumstances.

This is not a thread for bashing muslims.

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 09:09 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
You see I find when people say certain things like in your post they show how utterly retarded they are. "This could interfere with finding an impartial jury". Lol, WHAT? You will NOT find one, not unless you send out jury duty notices only to people living in caves or beneath rocks.

There will never be an impartial jury for this terrorist piece of shit. These lawmakers are insane if they think so lol.

To answer your question: he should be executed immediately. If they won't execute him then he needs to be in solitary 24/7 for the rest of his life.

I wouldn't put it like that. An impartial jury is a very real concern, otherwise why bother with a trial.

What I WOULD ask is, why bother with a trial when one's guilt is literally beyond all doubt?

I'm not asking what the law says in this case, but more whether this is a practical concern on any level.

He did it, we all know he did. So why a trial?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 09:26 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
I wouldn't put it like that. An impartial jury is a very real concern, otherwise why bother with a trial.

What I WOULD ask is, why bother with a trial when one's guilt is literally beyond all doubt?

I'm not asking what the law says in this case, but more whether this is a practical concern on any level.

He did it, we all know he did. So why a trial?
Formality. Gotta keep a record of these things, yaknow?

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 09:31 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

The ONLY way to get a truly "Impartial Jury" in this world of the 24/7 News Cycle means that ALL Juries must now be made up entirely of HardCore Amish People. Its the only way to be "IMPARTIAL!"

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 09:35 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Just to chime in, but shouldn't death penalty be an option for all instances of murder?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 10:38 AM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

^ With overwhelming evidence...yes imo

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 11:15 AM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Originally posted by socool8520
^ With overwhelming evidence...yes imo

Agreed thumb up

Also, today DNA tests and other high-tech inventions can help out in cases that were too complex to solve in previous decades.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 11:24 AM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

^ Yeah that could work both ways. Nail the guilty parties and help anyone wrongly accused

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 11:26 AM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

In extreme uncurable circumstances, I think the death penalty may be viable, yet I still think it's useful to keep these people alive for science.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 11:44 AM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Originally posted by Foxsteak
In extreme uncurable circumstances, I think the death penalty may be viable, yet I still think it's useful to keep these people alive for science.

Pertaining to psychosis I assume? I don't think you are curing a serial killer/rapist. They are the way they are imo.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 11:48 AM
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pertaining to psychosis I assume? I don't think you are curing a serial killer/rapist. They are the way they are imo.
but why they are is intriguing enough to research for prevention of further terrorists.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 11:57 AM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

He should be interrogated and imprisoned, no sense wasting money of a counterintuitive and immoral practice. Especially when death is exactly what he probably wanted in the first place.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 11:57 AM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

^ In this instance, let's give it to him. What really is there to figure out? They're psychos who abuses a religion to justify killing people they don't agree with. The end.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 12:02 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

They are extremists who have been radicalised by a very real terroist movement, finding out how that happened for this particular guy could help with terroist prevention in the future.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 12:12 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Coercion, false promises, an ideology that seems more attractive then their current situations, faulty logic. Take your pick. I really don't think it's a mystery why they turn to the dark side so to speak. A lot of these low level fools know so little about what they are doing or why they are doing it, that keeping them alive for questioning seems like a waste to me.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 12:18 PM
Raisen

interrogate to get info. if no info is given then bury them in a vat of bacon grease. it's time to stop playing games with lives at stake

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 12:20 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Not bothered if they execute him tbh. But I do wanna see a trial.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 12:23 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Not bothered if they execute him tbh. But I do wanna see a trial.

he's due a trial.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 12:23 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Coercion, false promises, an ideology that seems more attractive then their current situations, faulty logic. Take your pick. I really don't think it's a mystery why they turn to the dark side so to speak. A lot of these low level fools know so little about what they are doing or why they are doing it, that keeping them alive for questioning seems like a waste to me.
I’m not sayings it’s a mystery lol, but none of what you said is detailed enough for any kind of actionable strategy. Getting the specifics of how he was radicalised could prevent others from being radicalised through those same channels, or heck even finding out if he has any terroist prone buddies that the govt. should be aware of.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 12:25 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

^ Social media has become a big way to recruit, but from what I understand about this latest incident, he was from the middle east and was pretty much already indoctrinated. I may be mixing him up with a different terrorist though.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 12:28 PM