KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Should terrorists get the death penalty?

Should terrorists get the death penalty?
Started by: Foxsteak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Beniboybling
Worst Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Nobody's God is real. But if they thought their actions would be met with disapproval from their God they might care. Whereas they will give two shits if other muslims disapprove, they'll just kill those people too.
TIL: Surt thinks terrorists can be reasoned with. no

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 06:33 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Beniboybling
TIL: Surt thinks terrorists can be reasoned with. no

It's more like I think if anything were to give them pause it might be the notion of their horrid God not approving of them.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 06:37 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Their entire ideology revolves around the belief that their God wants them blow themselves up. If they are deluded enough to rationalise that kind of behaviour, the idea of improper burial rites will not deter them. Did I mention that they want to blow themselves up? Yeah. They don't care about what happens to their corpses.

Personally, I think you just get kicks out of the idea of defiling the bodies of dead terrorists. Not healthy. sad

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 06:42 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Their entire ideology revolves around the belief that their God wants them blow themselves up. If they are deluded enough to rationalise that kind of behaviour, the idea of improper burial rites will not deter them. Did I mention that they want to blow themselves up? Yeah. They don't care about what happens to their corpses.

And I never said it was guaranteed, so what are you whining about?

quote:
Personally, I think you just get kicks out of the idea of defiling the bodies of dead terrorists. Not healthy. sad

That's nice, nobody cares though.

Anyways, terrorists who can't be reasoned with should be executed immediately then once guilt is established.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 06:45 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by cdtm
I wouldn't put it like that. An impartial jury is a very real concern, otherwise why bother with a trial.

What I WOULD ask is, why bother with a trial when one's guilt is literally beyond all doubt?

I'm not asking what the law says in this case, but more whether this is a practical concern on any level.

He did it, we all know he did. So why a trial?

Because when you ignore the constitution when it's convenient, that opens the door to ignoring the constitution in other cases.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 06:51 PM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

thumb up

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 06:52 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by Surtur
And I never said it was guaranteed, so what are you whining about?
Right, in other words you have no good reason to want to chop up dead bodies and feed them to animals. sick

quote:
That's nice, nobody cares though.
Sick burn man, did I hit to close to the mark?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 06:56 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Right, in other words you have no good reason to want to chop up dead bodies and feed them to animals. sick

Sick burn man, did I hit to close to the mark?

I said it should be done if it will, according to their awful awful religion, deny them rewards.

Any other shit you wanna whine over? I love denying you "gotchas". Gimme more to deny.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 07:00 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

I'm sorry if I've upset you. sad

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 07:02 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm sorry if I've upset you. sad

No more "gotchas" for me to shut down? Damn sad

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 07:03 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Go chop up some blow up dolls if it makes you feel better. sick

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 07:08 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Go chop up some blow up dolls if it makes you feel better. sick

I understand your frustrations Beni. First you tried to do the "herp derp Surt says terrorists are reasonable!". It failed utterly. Now you need to cling to this "herp you just wanna chop up dead bodies" routine.

It's amusing, and what I'm hoping? Is you cling to the chopped up bodies thing lol.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 07:28 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Again, I'm sorry if poking holes in your weird terrorist prevention strategies upset you. sad

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 07:49 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Again, I'm sorry if poking holes in your weird terrorist prevention strategies upset you. sad

And Beni, again: I'm sorry if denying you any "gotcha" by pointing out I never said these things were guaranteed to work hurt your feelings. Your every response that continues to harp about this shows me how much validation you truly require.

Sad sad

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 07:50 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Which doesn't change the fact the idea is as messed up as it is stupid. laughing out loud

But yeah, I'm wasting my time here. sad

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 07:55 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Which doesn't change the fact the idea is as messed up as it is stupid. laughing out loud

But yeah, I'm wasting my time here. sad

Beni, I acknowledge your pain bro. A failed "gotcha" can be hard for anyone.

Plus the failed virtue signaling? Damn.

Don't you ever say it's a waste of time. The signaling will pay off, either with Rob or with Bash, or some leftist here. That validation you so desperately require is coming.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 07:58 PM