KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The actual political ads purchased by Russians

The actual political ads purchased by Russians
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Bacta Tank.

The actual political ads purchased by Russians

Here they are:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/01/...n-facebook.html



Some are pro-Bernie Sanders.


Some are pro-LGBT. Some where anti-Trump. Many were anti-Hillary. Many were xenophobic or border protection things.




All in all...seems like they were significantly left-leaning. So what's the problem, again? I thought these things were all about promoting Trump and shitting on Hillary. I thought I was supposed to be angry and have a pitch-fork ready. Why are the leftists buttmad, again?


__________________

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 02:20 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Chicago

The problem is.....lol f*ck if I know anymore. These imbeciles will whine over anything if they can try to imply it wasn't Clintons fault she lost.

Meanwhile, ACTUAL election interference by the Dems, and my topic about it has no responses from the usual suspects here.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t647367.html

Weird.


__________________
But we all got a Chicken-Duck-Woman thing waiting for us.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 01:10 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

Gender: Unspecified
Location: United States

Re: The actual political ads purchased by Russians

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
Here they are:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/01/...n-facebook.html



Some are pro-Bernie Sanders.


Some are pro-LGBT. Some where anti-Trump. Many were anti-Hillary. Many were xenophobic or border protection things.




All in all...seems like they were significantly left-leaning. So what's the problem, again? I thought these things were all about promoting Trump and shitting on Hillary. I thought I was supposed to be angry and have a pitch-fork ready. Why are the leftists buttmad, again?


Sounds like something a partisan righty of a site would say, like....



....the new york... oh.

Never mind.


__________________

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 01:14 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: UK

First of all....Da DUUUUDE M0N

were = past tense of are
where = question of here, there etc.

Please be correct with the english language, you oklahoma hick.

As for shitting on Hillary, I still respect her. She put Bernie in his place. Good for her, imo.


__________________

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only 1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 01:21 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Gender: Male
Location: Kadena AB, Japan

^ This seems pretty excessive Fox. WTF dude?
Attack the argument, not the person.


__________________

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 01:23 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Chicago

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Foxsteak
First of all....Da DUUUUDE M0N

were = past tense of are
where = question of here, there etc.

Please be correct with the english language, you oklahoma hick.

As for shitting on Hillary, I still respect her. She put Bernie in his place. Good for her, imo.


Actually, I respect her as well. Her and the DNC flat out interfering in our election(remember how this used to be a bad thing?) to push Bernie out had a ripple effect that put Trump in the WH. Trump's victory exposed leftists for their true colors, giving us tons of hilarious footage and all around vaporizing any moral high ground they might of been delusional enough to think they still had.

Thanks Hilary, I mean it. You did good, real good. Your sense of entitlement helped this country avoid you.


__________________
But we all got a Chicken-Duck-Woman thing waiting for us.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 01:24 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: UK

quote: (post)
Originally posted by socool8520
^ This seems pretty excessive Fox. WTF dude?
Attack the argument, not the person.
I'm not attacking him, he just should use the correct word, is all....

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Actually, I respect her as well. Her and the DNC flat out interfering in our election(remember how this used to be a bad thing?) to push Bernie out had a ripple effect that put Trump in the WH. Trump's victory exposed leftists for their true colors, giving us tons of hilarious footage and all around vaporizing any moral high ground they might of been delusional enough to think they still had.

Thanks Hilary, I mean it. You did good, real good. Your sense of entitlement helped this country avoid you.
Well, sure. She exposed lefties for their true colours, but she actually put a lot of effort to put a woman in the whitehouse. I respect her for the work she put in.



Seriously.


__________________

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only 1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 01:28 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Chicago

Lol she didn't put a lot of effort to put a woman into office. She did a lot of effort to put herself into office. It's because she felt it was owed to her.

I also respect her for the work she put in, especially in Wisconsin. That was top notch stuff, agreed?

If you want to imply she is some overall champion of women, lol, yeah and Michael Moore is a champion of the Atkins diet. Remember: gay marriage(which includes females, as in lesbians) was wrong until it was to her advantage. Remember: women have the right to be believed, unless it's her husband being accused.


__________________
But we all got a Chicken-Duck-Woman thing waiting for us.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 01:30 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Gender: Male
Location: Kadena AB, Japan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Foxsteak
I'm not attacking him, he just should use the correct word, is all....


A simple, hey bro, you should have used were instead of where would have sufficed. That was over-the-top. It could have been as simple as an auto correct error or something. people really have to learn to tone it down a notch.


__________________

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 01:30 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Chicago

quote: (post)
Originally posted by socool8520
A simple, hey bro, you should have used were instead of where would have sufficed. That was over-the-top. It could have been as simple as an auto correct error or something. people really have to learn to tone it down a notch.


He is stressed, the recent terror attack in NYC reminded him in the UK they are due for their monthly Islamic terror incident soon most probably.


__________________
But we all got a Chicken-Duck-Woman thing waiting for us.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 01:34 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: UK

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Lol she didn't put a lot of effort to put a woman into office. She did a lot of effort to put herself into office. It's because she felt it was owed to her.

I also respect her for the work she put in, especially in Wisconsin. That was top notch stuff, agreed?

If you want to imply she is some overall champion of women, lol, yeah and Michael Moore is a champion of the Atkins diet. Remember: gay marriage(which includes females, as in lesbians) was wrong until it was to her advantage. Remember: women have the right to be believed, unless it's her husband being accused.
Okay, that seemed a bit "I hate hillary" but she did work hard to make herself president. I respect her efforts, is all I'm saying.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by socool8520
A simple, hey bro, you should have used were instead of where would have sufficed. That was over-the-top. It could have been as simple as an auto correct error or something. people really have to learn to tone it down a notch.
Bullshit. This is my style. Don't hate.


__________________

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only 1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 01:35 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Chicago

Lol well I don't hate her, it's about how you phrase things. If you said she worked hard...for herself, bingo was his name-o.

For women? Nope lol. She worked hard for her. Nothing wrong with that, but spades need to be called spades. Depicting her as an overall champion for women is just comedy though. In the same way Trump is a champion for illegal immigrants.


__________________
But we all got a Chicken-Duck-Woman thing waiting for us.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 01:36 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Space

They look more pro-Trump and anti-Clinton to me. One actually equated a win for Clinton being a win for Satan.

But the question still remains. Why is Russia meddling in our election in the first place? It should not be.


__________________

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 01:37 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: UK

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Lol well I don't hate her, it's about how you phrase things. If you said she worked hard...for herself, bingo was his name-o.

For women? Nope lol. She worked hard for her. Nothing wrong with that, but spades need to be called spades.
Well, she is a woman. Surely she put herself as a role model for women, whether you think it was bad or good, she did work for women......


__________________

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only 1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 01:37 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Bacta Tank.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Foxsteak
First of all....Da DUUUUDE M0N

were = past tense of are
where = question of here, there etc.

Please be correct with the english language, you oklahoma hick.

As for shitting on Hillary, I still respect her. She put Bernie in his place. Good for her, imo.


Clearly a typo. But we've been down this avenue before: I started correcting all the grammatical and spelling mistakes you made and you killed the "game." I think you forgot about that.


But we can go again and I start correcting all of your posts.
For example:

Oklahoma is a proper noun: capitalize it you uneducated chav-swine.


__________________

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 01:40 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Chicago

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Foxsteak
Well, she is a woman. Surely she put herself as a role model for women, whether you think it was bad or good, she did work for women......


Okay, but I'm speaking to motivations lol. She was motivated not because "I just wanna see females doing well". She felt entitled to it and was willing to use the "first female president thing" to exploit it.

She did portray herself as that. What I'm saying if the reality was Hilary just cared about Hilary. There is nothing wrong with that, it's just not true to say she was working for women as a whole. She didn't decide to throw her weight behind a non-toxic female candidate, lol.


__________________
But we all got a Chicken-Duck-Woman thing waiting for us.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 01:40 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Gender: Male
Location: Kadena AB, Japan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Foxsteak
Bullshit. This is my style. Don't hate.


Cool, but it should come as no surprise to you when people begin to troll/bash you.


__________________

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 01:41 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Chicago

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
They look more pro-Trump and anti-Clinton to me. One actually equated a win for Clinton being a win for Satan.

But the question still remains. Why is Russia meddling in our election in the first place? It should not be.


This might be a strange question, but: do you think there is any group(anywhere) where it is OKAY for them to meddle in a US election?

Like, the DNC interfered as well. Do they have more of a right to interfere in our elections? Because I don't think anyone, I don't care where you are from or what country, has that right.

And yet...if social media ads are interference, what would we label the utter hate-fest some of our media spewed out against certain candidates? Is that okay? Is there some "you live here so you can interfere" thing? Like, I can hit my baby brother, but you can't?


__________________
But we all got a Chicken-Duck-Woman thing waiting for us.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 01:41 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Gender: Male
Location: Kadena AB, Japan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
They look more pro-Trump and anti-Clinton to me. One actually equated a win for Clinton being a win for Satan.

But the question still remains. Why is Russia meddling in our election in the first place? It should not be.


Well, it would be a bit hypocritical of us to be outraged over this when we do the same thing to other countries. These two were trying to destroy each other with or without Russia's help. Just because they were Russian doesn't make it any more detestable imo.


__________________

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 01:43 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

Gender: Unspecified
Location: United States

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
They look more pro-Trump and anti-Clinton to me. One actually equated a win for Clinton being a win for Satan.

But the question still remains. Why is Russia meddling in our election in the first place? It should not be.


If a country like Qatar can buy ads lobbying against a blockade or whatever on our own television networks, then why shouldn't Russia be able to buy ads on Facebook?

Other countries buy ads and put out propaganda all the time.


__________________

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 01:43 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 02:21 AM.
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The actual political ads purchased by Russians

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.