KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » 3C of warming predicted to leave world cities underwater

3C of warming predicted to leave world cities underwater
Started by: Beniboybling

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can we bring up the real issue which is overpopulation?

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 08:03 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
It literally makes no sense, even if you're retarded and actually do 100% believe mad-made climate change due to pollution is a "Leftist lie!", you'd think the prospect of being at the head of a product that will soon be ubiquitous in every corner of the world would have triggered his supposed "greatest" business acumen into acting

It seems to me that Trump's business acumen lies in marketing, showbiz, and real estate. When it comes to actually pioneering stuff, someone like Elon Musk has Trump beat by light years.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 08:04 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by Kurk
Can we bring up the real issue which is overpopulation?
I hear that and mass flooding go great together. sad

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 08:06 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Beniboybling
I hear that and mass flooding go great together. sad

Just Think of it as Population Control Via Late Term Hydro Abortion.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 08:08 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RHaggis
The Jammy Bastard

Well... hopefully London goes first. smile

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 08:46 PM
RHaggis is currently offline Click here to Send RHaggis a Private Message Find more posts by RHaggis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 08:59 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Bah, you guys can just sell your London beach houses and move or something. No worries.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 09:11 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Beny is a Evil Rich Person. He can just get a Penthouse.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 09:12 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bah, you guys can just sell your London beach houses and move or something. No worries.
You're the one living in drought-ridden Cali—what are you going to do??? You're more than welcome to come live with Quanchi and I in our mother's basement in exchange for the occasional cup of coffee smile .

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 09:33 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

We're not in a drought anymore... There's also a slew of desalination plants being built. But if it makes you feel better, I live within 8miles of the pacific coast.

ps It's lovely smile

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 09:39 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm safe from flooding here I am, we could do with some water here.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 09:44 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

We're not in a drought anymore... There's also a slew of desalination plants being built. But if it makes you feel better, I live within 8miles of the pacific coast.

ps It's lovely smile

Gee. I seem to recall some Climate Change Scientists saying that Califunny would NEVER get rain again?!

How did they get that wrong?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 09:53 PM
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Gee. I seem to recall some Climate Change Scientists saying that Califunny would NEVER get rain again?!

How did they get that wrong?
Because they're over priveleged retards who don't realised they're working for corporate jews?

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 09:55 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

ps It's lovely smile
Enjoying that high-cost of living?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 09:56 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

You sound jealous.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 09:56 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Foxsteak
Because they're over priveleged retards who don't realised they're working for corporate jews?

Well it is Hollywood.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 10:03 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

You sound jealous.
I would only be interested in the Bay Area. And that's only if I got a kick-ass software developer job at Qualicomm or something. Even then, a high-salary would be negated by the ridiculous taxes and cost of living. Plus I wouldn't be able to own a panther-body with all of the ridiculous emissions restrictions and BS; not to mention rush hour traffic and city parking in a V8 sick

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 10:07 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I would only be interested in the Bay Area. And that's only if I got a kick-ass software developer job at Qualicomm or something. Even then, a high-salary would be negated by the ridiculous taxes and cost of living. Plus I wouldn't be able to own a panther-body with all of the ridiculous emissions restrictions and BS; not to mention rush hour traffic and city parking in a V8 sick

Easy, buddy, slow your roll. I live in the Bay Area and Qualcomm in not here, that's way down in San Diego.

You have this weird notion that everyone here drives a Prius which run on farts. Not the case. While California has the highest emissions standards in the US (and this is a good thing), basically all cars meet those standards. There's plenty of cars from 1975 and upwards still on the road, as they're grandfathered to emissions standards of their specific era. ie a 1987 car doesn't have to meet the same emissions standards of a 2017 car. The tests are even different. eg Before I got ride of my 1997 Montero (I regret doing so), the last smog check it had was still an old fashioned tailpipe "sniffer", none of the real-road testing via dyno modern cars need to pass today in California.

Last edited by Robtard on Nov 3rd, 2017 at 10:35 PM

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 10:32 PM
dadudemon

Robtard and his wife are rich.

I don't believe them when they say they are not rich.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 10:35 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RHaggis
The Jammy Bastard

Originally posted by Foxsteak

The goyim are on to us!!! mad

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 10:36 PM
RHaggis is currently offline Click here to Send RHaggis a Private Message Find more posts by RHaggis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote