KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » 3C of warming predicted to leave world cities underwater

3C of warming predicted to leave world cities underwater
Started by: Beniboybling

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Stop fibbing, DDM

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 10:36 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
You have this weird notion that everyone here drives a Prius which run on farts.

I wish they did. My Prius' tank would always be full because I am always having a farty party. Farted while typing this post, too.

Edit - Clarification: I do not own a Prius.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 10:36 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Stop fibbing, DDM

Facts don't lie. You can even afford to take good care of your children. You're rich.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 10:37 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Why did Robbie not abort all his children like a good Leftist?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 10:38 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Why did Robbie not abort all his children like a good Leftist?

Because he's a centrist, not a leftist. According to him, I'm more liberal than he is.

He's identified as a moderate since 2008, from what I know of his posts on KMC.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 10:42 PM
Flyattractor

OH He is also a FIBBER!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 10:42 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Flyattractor
OH He is also a FIBBER!

Earliest quote I can find of him saying he's a moderate:

This is really nothing new, not saying it's good, as religious groups rarely have my best interest in mind (being a moderate and agnostic), but it is what it is.

So he's not fibbing.

He's been consistent on this for years. It's just that arguing against people in a sea of "butt Hillary'z e-males!" can make him seem like an American Leftist. You have to get out of your echo-chambers to see what a real American Moderate looks like.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 10:47 PM
Flyattractor

I don't buy his FIBBERY!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 10:51 PM
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Originally posted by dadudemon
Earliest quote I can find of him saying he's a moderate:

So he's not fibbing.

He's been consistent on this for years. It's just that arguing against people in a sea of "butt Hillary'z e-males!" can make him seem like an American Leftist. You have to get out of your echo-chambers to see what a real American Moderate looks like.

Seems I was the inventor of "sad" at the end of sentence. Trump owes me royalties.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 11:09 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

Originally posted by RHaggis
The goyim are on to us!!! mad

He said "corporate" jews. stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 12:13 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by RHaggis
The goyim are on to us!!! mad
ayyyyy

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only 1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 12:20 AM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by Foxsteak
ayyyyy

The goyim will rise again! Blood and soil, blood and soil!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 07:26 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen
Thor is gay

Originally posted by dadudemon
Robtard and his wife are rich.

I don't believe them when they say they are not rich.

why do you think he's rich?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 07:57 AM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Raisen

Because he has kids and lives an one of the most expensive places in the US. AND he is not posting or asking for money.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 08:20 AM
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Raisen
He gets money from when drug dealers **** his wife.

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only 1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 09:41 AM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

quote:
A comprehensive review by 13 US federal agencies concludes that evidence of global warming is stronger than ever and that more than 90% of it has been caused by humans.

The conclusion contradicts a favorite talking point of senior members of the Trump administration.

A 477-page report released on Friday said it was "extremely likely" - meaning with 95 to 100% certainty - that global warming is manmade, mostly from carbon dioxide through the burning of coal, oil and natural gas.
https://www.theguardian.com/environ...ntradicts-trump

https://science2017.globalchange.go...cutive-summary/

Looks like we really are going to have to sell those beach houses. sad

"Show me again, the power of the darkness..."
-- Darth Plagueis Respect Thread --

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 01:37 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
It's Fat Albert

Originally posted by Beniboybling
He underplays the problem of hundreds of millions of people displaced even over the course of a hundred years as essentially non-actionable, nor appears to grasp the fact that one massive coast consuming tsunami isn't necessary to cause mass death (which modern day flooding already causes), all while living in a fantasy bubble where everybody threatened by the prospect of sea-level rises lives in suburban America.

He is a clown. But keeping sucking. laughing out loud

A big argument against mitigating sea level rises by combating climate change is the cost. The irony is that it'll cost far more to relocate the 3,000,000,000 people who live in coastal areas that will be under water. It would also cost less than coming up with engineering solutions to prevent huge cities flooding, especially those with lots of underground infrastructure such as rail and road networks as well as electrical and communication infrastructure.

Basically how do you relocate and rebuild cities like New York more cheaply than implementing carbon capture technologies.

The 3.2c average increase means that, for example, Shangai, a city of 20 million people will be totally submerged.

A 2 rise means not just Miami but 1/3 of Florida will be gone.

The economic impacts of not mitigating for it will be far more than actually spending money to prevent it.

Short sightedness is the problem. People would rather have more money now even if it costs other much more down the line.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 03:27 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Right, the World Economic Forum have described it as the biggest potential threat to the global economy right now. It could cost the planet around $2.5 trillion, and in a worst case scenario wreck the entire economy.

But on the other hand windmills are expensive. no expression

"Show me again, the power of the darkness..."
-- Darth Plagueis Respect Thread --

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 04:00 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

CT's fuel cell plants were money well spent.

Then again it's CT. America's business meat grinder.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 04:05 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 06:50 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote