KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » How old will you be after Donald Trumps 2 terms

How old will you be after Donald Trumps 2 terms
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (31): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam_PoE
Prince of Eternia

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Foxsteak
Obvious butthurt is obvious.

You're so edgy.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 07:17 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Projecting.

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 07:25 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

Projecting.

I wonder if he feels his "obvious troll thread is obvious" comment was edgy?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 07:33 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Stop being a hypocrite, squirt!

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 07:46 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

And actually given the other threads I have seen the OP post(no offense OP) but...it's not necessarily obvious he is trolling lol.

IF he posted more often in this part of the forum and was a known Trumper I might think he is trolling by implying it's a given that Trump will serve two terms, but alas that is not the case.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 07:47 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Don't know much about TethAdamTheRock tbh. I'll take your word unless something else causes me doubt.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 07:48 PM
Surtur

Still curious if Adam thinks his remark was edgy though. He'd have to think so if he thinks yours was.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 07:53 PM
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's clearly a retard who was trying to insult me but it completely backfired with my "projecting" comment.

How the **** am I being edgy by literally using your own insult against you? Are you saying that turning your own gun back on you is edgy? Or are you literally so dumb that you can't see the irony in your own comments?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 07:56 PM
Surtur

He's clearly a retard who was trying to insult me but it completely backfired with my "projecting" comment.

How the **** am I being edgy by literally using your own insult against you? Are you saying that turning your own gun back on you is edgy? Or are you literally so dumb that you can't see the irony in your own comments?

I wonder if he realizes that, by the logic being put forth by him about what is edgy, it means all his pals are super edgelords?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 08:01 PM
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Adam Poe is good friends with the usual suspects, Rtard, Paul, Bards etc.

They think trolling is funny if it looks like the mods will like it.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 08:04 PM
Flyattractor

thumb up

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 09:59 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE
Prince of Eternia

Originally posted by Surtur
I wonder if he feels his "obvious troll thread is obvious" comment was edgy?

No, just pointing out the obvious.

No, projecting is you calling someone else a retard, because you do not understand irony.

My post was not an insult, it was an observation—one that must have hit a little too close to home, which is why you replied to it with an insult. You obviously thought you were being clever, so I wanted to proverbially pat you on the head, and tell you what an outstanding little edgelord you are. Congratulations, you're so cool, your cheerleaders are the forum retards.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 06:50 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, from where I'm standing, you had to call this thread a troll thread. That's you being edgy and butthurt. I point out the butthurt and you had to 1up me with calling me edgy. Now anyone who agrees with me is a cheerleader.... Holy ****, come up with your own memes!

You're butthurt because a part of you is starting to realise that Trump may indeed win a second term because your holier than thou Democratic party is in shambles.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 11:41 AM
Surtur

Well, from where I'm standing, you had to call this thread a troll thread. That's you being edgy and butthurt. I point out the butthurt and you had to 1up me with calling me edgy. Now anyone who agrees with me is a cheerleader.... Holy ****, come up with your own memes!

You're butthurt because a part of you is starting to realise that Trump may indeed win a second term because your holier than thou Democratic party is in shambles.

My favorite part is "your cheerleaders are forum retards". I wonder if he has the self awareness to realize how much irony overload is in that statement?

Too funny.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 02:46 PM
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
My favorite part is "your cheerleaders are forum retards". I wonder if he has the self awareness to realize how much irony overload is in that statement?

Too funny.
About a year ago I called Sin I Am a cheerleader because of her "good work, Rob" comment with absolutely no thought at all. I guess Adam, remembers the wit of my comment and has to use it to look intelligent. Robtard and Bashar Teg do this too.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 02:50 PM
Surtur

About a year ago I called Sin I Am a cheerleader because of her "good work, Rob" comment with absolutely no thought at all. I guess Adam, remembers the wit of my comment and has to use it to look intelligent. Robtard and Bashar Teg do this too.

Oh I've called Bash and Rob cheerleaders before, that is the hilarity of his comment. There is no self awareness anymore from the leftists here.

Thanks Trump Derangement Syndrome thumb up

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 02:51 PM
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thank you Russia for your memes on my facebook and twitter (there weren't any) but yeah, thanks.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 02:54 PM
dadudemon

You remember the wit from Robtard because Robtard is the first to do this back in 2009 when you didn't even have pubes:

Originally posted by Robtard
Until then, stop making yourself look foolish and maybe save that sig for cheerleading then.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 10:52 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
You remember the wit from Robtard because Robtard is the first to do this back in 2009 when you didn't even have pubes:
Right. Okay then.

Btw, I was 17 in 2009. But yeah. Thanks for proving me wrong on that account dadudemon.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 11:08 PM
dadudemon

Right. Okay then.

Btw, I was 17 in 2009. But yeah. Thanks for proving me wrong on that account dadudemon.

I was joking. Definitely was not aiming to prove anyone wrong. The history there is the years of back and forth between Robtard and RJ and the accusations of cheerleading.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 11:17 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote