KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » How old will you be after Donald Trumps 2 terms

How old will you be after Donald Trumps 2 terms
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (31): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Foxsteak

Okay. It just seemed really out of place and the fact that you had to go back 8 years to a Movie vs forum to find such a post was just, wow.

Even Bashar doesn't go that far back.

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only 1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 11:35 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Foxsteak
Okay. It just seemed really out of place and the fact that you had to go back 8 years to a Movie vs forum to find such a post was just, wow.

Even Bashar doesn't go that far back.

I didn't go that far back, I remembered the post from back then and found it. It took only a few seconds to find it. It was the first instance I remember, on KMC, of someone using "cheerleading" like that.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 01:34 AM
dadudemon is online now! Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak

When was the first time someone used aspergers as an insult?

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only 1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 01:39 AM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Browncoat

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 02:10 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

When was the first time someone used aspergers as an insult?

I don't know. But I do know that PVS used it in reference to me using the label "aspie fit" back in 2011-2012 on Marius' website. (he called it an "aspie fit")

Edit - Having a good memory and autism are not mutually inclusive. Are you going to call me a racial slur, now? Or how about a homophobic slur? Want a shovel?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 02:55 AM
dadudemon is online now! Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE
Prince of Eternia

Well, from where I'm standing, you had to call this thread a troll thread. That's you being edgy and butthurt. I point out the butthurt and you had to 1up me with calling me edgy. Now anyone who agrees with me is a cheerleader.... Holy ****, come up with your own memes!

You're butthurt because a part of you is starting to realise that Trump may indeed win a second term because your holier than thou Democratic party is in shambles.

From where you are standing? And where would that be, another middle school where you are trying to pick-up minors? Better call your father to pick you up before you get yourself into trouble. You are a sick ****ing hebephile, and nobody cares what you think about anything.

Originally posted by Surtur
My favorite part is "your cheerleaders are forum retards". I wonder if he has the self awareness to realize how much irony overload is in that statement?

Too funny.

My favorite part is your willingness to cheerlead a child predator because he sits on the same side of the political aisle as you. He is a degenerate, and anyone who is so desperate for e-buds that he falls all over himself to defend a pervert is pathetic.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 04:01 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak

Nerve = touched.

Have fun in the Bashar and Tard camp.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 04:13 AM
Adam_PoE
Prince of Eternia

Nerve = touched.

Have fun in the Bashar and Tard camp.

Have fun in prison for touching 13-year-olds, you sick ****.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 04:16 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak

I did not touch 13 yer olds, but hey, why doubt anything Bashar Teg says. I mean, he's so good at predicting presidential elections, after all.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 04:30 AM
Adam_PoE
Prince of Eternia

You do not win any awards because someone stopped you before you could go through with it.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 04:36 AM
Foxsteak

Now you're just conjuring bullshit.

Trump won. You're an idiot. These things are certain. You can laugh all you want, but you know who's really laughing?

Time Immemorial. He's laughing at how ****ing wrong you are at everything you say.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 04:41 AM
Adam_PoE
Prince of Eternia

You're still a hebephile, whose dad had to pick him up from the principal's office for trying to touch kids. So yeah, I am still laughing.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 04:48 AM
Foxsteak

None of this happened

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 04:50 AM
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Are we pretending again it was all a joke on your part now? Lovely.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 04:33 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble
Pyramid

Great discourse, guys. Really top notch stuff.

dear god dear god tinkle hoy

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 04:36 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
LiZod

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
From where you are standing? And where would that be, another middle school where you are trying to pick-up minors? Better call your father to pick you up before you get yourself into trouble. You are a sick ****ing hebephile, and nobody cares what you think about anything.

My favorite part is your willingness to cheerlead a child predator because he sits on the same side of the political aisle as you. He is a degenerate, and anyone who is so desperate for e-buds that he falls all over himself to defend a pervert is pathetic.
Disagreeing and normal trolling is one thing, but these comments are out of line. Please stop with these nasty comments.

Sig by Rao Kal El

http///www.raptorrules.com

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 05:57 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Bada, I pm'd you concerning the matter

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 06:02 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

Originally posted by Badabing
Disagreeing and normal trolling is one thing, but these comments are out of line. Please stop with these nasty comments.

Bingo.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 06:14 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak

Mmmmm, butthurt.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 06:32 PM
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Bingo.

Who you associate with is a reflection back on yourself. Don't take that as a personal attack; it is not

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 06:36 PM