KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » How old will you be after Donald Trumps 2 terms

How old will you be after Donald Trumps 2 terms
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (31): « First ... « 29 30 [31]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur

*breaks out the popcorn*

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 01:00 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
don't feel bad, my mind went there too. plus the negative implications about the song being "ruined" by the spectacle. would help if we had clarification.

Indeed. "Retreats". Weird.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 01:04 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

smile

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 01:16 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Robtard
Indeed. "Retreats". Weird.

i guess we'll receive no clarification on the incident. again, i'm curious over whether they were dating or married, since priests are not supposed to have intimate relations beyond the exception i already noted.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 01:20 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 01:31 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

okay, i'll stop prying into your business if it bothers you.
kinda shitty of you to make a comment like that and leave people hanging, but w/e.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 01:36 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

It doesn't bother me in the slightest. I wouldn't have made any comment at all about it if it did.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 01:39 AM
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Clearly

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 01:40 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Surtur
It doesn't bother me in the slightest. I wouldn't have made any comment at all about it if it did.

cool! were you married to him or just dating?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 01:41 AM
Surtur

It's amusing to see.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 01:42 AM
Impediment
Relentless

Okay. Thread is done.

Thank you all for playing.

"We are not children of celestial f*ckin' light, walkin' arm-in-arm into the Age of Aquarius. We are wankers who
wreck the planet an' piss on each other, 'til half the world's starvin' an' the other half's busy findin'
new ways to keep from noticin' it. That's the f*ckin' limit've our potential, believe me."

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 02:00 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote