KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Tony Podesta arrested and in custody

Tony Podesta arrested and in custody
Started by: Foxsteak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
deflect, squirt! deflect like the wind!

But let me guess, you bringing up stuff posted in the Antifa thread was NOT a deflection, correct? Lol...

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 06:33 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

1- post fake news thread

2- refuse to acknowledge that you posted fake news thread

3- have circlejerk with e-friends over how MSM is fake news, in your own fake news thread

4- ??????

5- profit

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 06:33 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

1- post fake news thread

2- refuse to acknowledge that you posted fake news thread

3- have circlejerk with e-friends over how MSM is fake news, in your own fake news thread

4- ??????

5- profit

^what happened

Originally posted by Surtur
But let me guess, you bringing up stuff posted in the Antifa thread was NOT a deflection, correct? Lol...

^pretend-win squirt games to deflect from what happened

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 06:34 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Again: was you bringing up Antifa ON TOPIC or not?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 06:36 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i don't owe you answers to your little deflection questions, squirt.

enjoy your friend's shitty bed. roll around in it some more and tell me how sweet it is. tryhard much harder.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 06:36 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

i don't owe you answers to your little deflection questions, squirt.

enjoy your friend's shitty bed. roll around in it some more and tell me how sweet it is. tryhard much harder.

^^This lunatic has finally snapped. Awesome.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 06:38 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not sure why stuff like this bothers you:

Originally posted by Surtur
Lol okay so tomorrow is going to be HILARIOUS. It almost sounds too good to be true, like at the last second these leftists are gonna say "ha, fooled ya! We aren't this sad!". This does not seem to be the case, this is as real as it gets.

Antifa plans massive demonstration for one demand – and it’s about Trump

A "Refuse Fascism" protest is what they are calling it, forever proving to America they have no actual clue what fascism even means. But they want Trump removed, and here is where they make a mistake:

"A website from the group says they will continue the protests “day after day and night after night ─ not stopping ─ until our DEMAND is met.”

“The Trump/Pence Regime Must Go!” they explain. “In the Name of Humanity, We REFUSE to Accept a Fascist America!”

They just shot themselves in the foot lol. They say they will not stop until their demand is met, and again their demand is Trumps removal. This means on whatever day they give up(they will not keep this up indefinitely despite what they say) it will just be something for conservatives to point to and laugh at. Oh and look at some of the hilarious "ads" they seem to be posting for this:

(please log in to view the image)

Too funny, but this one is even better:

(please log in to view the image)

Operation Incognito...LMAO!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 06:39 PM