KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Democrat legislator from NYC fakes panic attack to get out of speeding ticket

Democrat legislator from NYC fakes panic attack to get out of speeding ticket
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
You're the only one who whined about how this didn't need to be a topic.

But this is a win win IMO. Either you're the sad soul who did it...OR the soul is sad enough they reported the thread without even having the balls to respond to it first.

Hilarious. Poor little guy, whoever it was.

venturing an opinion on a topic is not the same as reporting people. so when it turns out that it wasn't me, i'll expect an apology.

actually i just expect you to act like even more of a spoiled toddler at toys r us.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 06:09 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

LOL!! I love how he edited!

Hilarious. This means somebody didn't even have the balls to post, and reported it.

laughing

yup. #called it.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 06:10 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

As soon as you apologize to me for immediately deflecting on my topic about the democrat sexual harasser.

You won't, though.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 06:11 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

As soon as you apologize to me for immediately deflecting on my topic about the democrat sexual harasser.

You won't, though.

you embarrassed over your false accusation, tender guy?
no need to derail your own thread over it, since this topic is so sacred to you. :')

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 06:12 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

#CalledIt.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 06:13 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

1) Actually funny/cringe to watch story, person should be ashamed of themselves

2) This really belongs in the "Triggered" thread

3) Surtur owes Basher an apology for falsely accusing him

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 06:14 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
1) Actually funny/cringe to watch story, person should be ashamed of themselves

2) This really belongs in the "Triggered" thread

And he'll get one, after he apologizes to me for deflecting immediately in my other thread after whining so many times about deflections.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 06:15 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

apparently it was my fault, because reasons and fee-fees. :')

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 06:16 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

And he'll get one, after he apologizes to me for deflecting immediately in my other thread after whining so many times about deflections.

Surtur, the problem with an eye-for-an-eye type mentality, is that everyone ends up blind.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 06:16 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually Rob, since you want to talk about apologies? Okay, well we're now going to make it about apologies.

You also owe me an apology. You remember when you ran your mouth and said I was poisoning the well for pointing out you were wrong in what you said about DMB? You even apologized to him for that. Yet no apology for me sad

I await the apology, since they matter now.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 06:17 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Surtur, the problem with an eye-for-an-eye type mentality, is that everyone ends up blind.

especially when he's lying to cover his ass. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 06:17 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

And Rob: if you're going to whine about apologies it's going to be practiced all across the board. All or nothing.

So again: where is my apology for how the first thing he needed to do in another thread was deflect?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 06:18 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
especially when he's lying to cover his ass. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oh, so I'm lying? Lol this is going to be awesome. Let me go find the thread.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 06:19 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

"whoops, my bad" -something you'll never hear from a narcissist'

#OhSquirt

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 06:19 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Surtur, I was just speaking out logic and reasoning; it wasn't a personal attack on you, but here you are attacking me. Okay then.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 06:20 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

"whoops, my bad" -something you'll never hear from a narcissist'

#OhSquirt

Where was your "my bad" ?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t647372.html

Your first response was a deflection.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 06:21 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Surtur, I was just speaking out logic and reasoning; it wasn't a personal attack on you, but here you are attacking me. Okay then.

But Rob, you get attacked because you never apply that logic and reasoning to your own pals. So please, get some wax for that cross.

Like for instance, logically you should be against deflecting. With ALL the whining you do over it. And yet when your pal deflected...you defended it with "he's just pointing out hypocrisy!" lol. But it's wrong if others do it to highlight hypocrisy...cuz reasons.

You do not care about logic or reason.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 06:22 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i pointed out your hypocrisy. that wasn't a false accusation. i can see it's pointless to argue logic with you since you're a simpleton. but maybe one of your friends can explain the difference to you.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 06:22 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

i pointed out your hypocrisy. that wasn't a false accusation. i can see it's pointless to argue logic with you since you're a simpleton. but maybe one of your friends can explain the difference to you.

Lol your FIRST response to my thread was a deflection. You have, in the past, whined over me pointing out hypocrisy and screamed "deflection!".

This is why you aren't deserving of any apology lol. You're a hypocritical little dweeb.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 06:25 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Well, I tried

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 06:27 PM