KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Democrat legislator from NYC fakes panic attack to get out of speeding ticket

Democrat legislator from NYC fakes panic attack to get out of speeding ticket
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

nope. it wasn't, since it was directly relevant to the the topic of sexual harassment and assault in politics.

also what does that have to do with you personally slandering me? do they somehow cancel each other out in your stunted child-brain?

#OhSquirt

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 06:28 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Well, I tried

Lol Rob, you didn't try at all. Trying would be applying the logic equally across the board. You do not do so.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 06:29 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
nope. it wasn't, since it was directly relevant to the the topic of sexual harassment and assault in politics.

also what does that have to do with you personally slandering me? do they somehow cancel each other out in your stunted child-brain?

#OhSquirt

LOL the topic was about a democrat that had resigned over accusations. The fact you are STILL trying to argue it's not a deflection and you were just "pointing out hypocrisy" is hilarious lol. You have called it a deflection when others point out hypocrisy in the same manner. It's always different when you do it because you're a cowardly piece of shit.

The next time you want to whine about your own treatment here...maybe remember the way you yourself behave? This is ALL I ask. You gonna whine like a b*tch over not getting an apology? Ask yourself if you extended others the same courtesy. If you find yourself making up asinine excuses why it's different, maybe it's a good idea to pipe down?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 06:31 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

you're not even addressing your personal slander against me. not sure if you know what a slimeball you're behaving like, or if you honestly think you have some sort of moral right to accuse people of shit they didn't do. either way you're obviously an emotional/intellectual gimp who cannot see the shit in his own bed.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 06:33 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

you're not even addressing your personal slander against me. not sure if you know what a slimeball you're behaving like, or if you honestly think you have some sort of moral right to accuse people of shit they didn't do. either way you're obviously an emotional/intellectual gimp who cannot see the shit in his own bed.

LOL! This is just hilarious. You truly believe others do not remember your posts.

Give us some more whining.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 06:35 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Lol Rob, you didn't try at all. Trying would be applying the logic equally across the board. You do not do so.

Okay

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 06:41 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am still curious which sad soul reported this...ah well, it'll just be a mystery.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 06:43 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I am still curious which sad soul reported this...ah well, it'll just be a mystery.

If you're implying it was me, it wasn't.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 06:44 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i'm more concerned about unchecked sexual predators than which mystery person reported a thread and hurt your fee-fees.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 06:44 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

i'm more concerned about unchecked sexual predators than which mystery person reported a thread and hurt your fee-fees.

No feelings hurt at all, I just want to see if said sad soul is consistent. I'd be curious about other things the baby reported.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 06:46 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

that's why you lashed out like a baby and accused me, and then lashed out like an even bigger baby when proven wrong? you have a lot of nerve calling anyone's maturity into question, squirt.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 06:47 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

that's why you lashed out like a baby and accused me, and then lashed out like an even bigger baby when proven wrong? you have a lot of nerve calling anyone's maturity into question, squirt.

Lol, I laughed at the sadness of someone reporting it, indeed.

I just want to know if this particular baby is consistent, that is all.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 06:48 PM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

LMAO! It...someone actually reported it. Lmao. I love it. And I know exactly who it must have been too.

You sure?
quote:
Edit: FYI, the report wasn't by anybody who posted in this thread.

Bashar didn't report it. Now why are you derailing your own thread?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 10:10 PM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
You sure?

Bashar didn't report it. Now why are you derailing your own thread?

Because someone specifically responded just to say someone had reported the thread, and I responded to that?

Still curious who did, btw, don't be shy whoever you are. There is nothing to be afraid of smile

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 11:14 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

who would be afraid of you regardless?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 11:19 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

who would be afraid of you regardless?

Who knows? But somebody is.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 11:42 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

I've been reported by people who didn't feel the need to posture about it. rare occurrence, but it happens. didn't delude myself and act like they lived in fear of me. that would be pathetic.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 11:44 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've been reported by people who didn't feel the need to posture about it. rare occurrence, but it happens. didn't delude myself and act like they lived in fear of me. that would be pathetic.

I wonder why they are so afraid of me?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 11:49 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

maybe they don't feel like getting squirted.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 12:46 AM