KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Snoke vs Sidious canon movie force feats only

Snoke vs Sidious canon movie force feats only
Started by: redpill

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Won't be able to see this until tomorrow due to a busy schedule.

After I do I will have no mercy.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 07:39 PM
Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Psychotron
Sheev is to Snoke what Anakin is to younglings.
I think you're giving the younglings far too little credit.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 02:44 AM
Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Snoke decimates him. By far the most powerful character witnessed in Star Wars canon. If anyone disagrees and I mean this with all sincerity I'll battlezone any Palpatine fan the moment The Last Jedi and it's clips come on YouTube.

Ps. I told you I'd burn your house to the ground. Let's see if any of you cowards accept the challenge.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 04:28 AM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Azronger
[Img]https://media.giphy.com/media/3oKIPzLXQYb2Bn5PLG/giphy.gif[/]

[]https://media.giphy.com/media/3oKIPzLXQYb2Bn5PLG/giphy.gif[/]

[Img]https://media.giphy.com/media/3oKIPzLXQYb2Bn5PLG/giphy.gif[/

[]https://media.giphy.com/media/3oKIPzLXQYb2Bn5PLG/giphy.gif[/

[]https://media.giphy.com/media/3oKIPzLXQYb2Bn5PLG/giphy.gif[/]

Just wait till you see it. Sheev stomps Snoke.
You are lying and misrepresenting Snoke in direct comparison to Sheev. He's far more powerful despite your silly nonsensical tactics.

My challenge is up so if you're so sure of yourself do not head for the exit.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 04:36 AM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

These next few days will be hilarious

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 04:42 AM
Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Snoke was deliberately a joke in this film. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Rian intentionally made him a Sidious knock off. He was straight up quoting Sidious's dialogue from RotJ. I enjoyed it due to them completely subverting expectation but I don't know how anyone can truly be a fan of the character after this.

He is intentionally a shitty disposable knock off Sidious. Nothing more.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 04:47 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

It will be hilarious to see the posturing and dodging from the battlezone challenge.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 04:49 AM
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Originally posted by quanchi112
You are lying and misrepresenting Snoke in direct comparison to Sheev. He's far more powerful despite your silly nonsensical tactics.

My challenge is up so if you're so sure of yourself do not head for the exit.

Do you want movie feats only or all of Canon?

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 04:51 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Snoke was crazy powerful. I'm not sure if more powerful than Sidious, but he's up there

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 04:54 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Do you want movie feats only or all of Canon?
Movie feats since we have them reacting in real time. Palpatine has far more feats than Snoke. Movie feats only just as in this thread. Do you accept the challenge ?

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 04:56 AM
ares834

Crazy powerful? Maybe, but he certainly didn't do much in this film.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 04:56 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Snoke was crazy powerful. I'm not sure if more powerful than Sidious, but he's up there
Andy already told us but yes he was insanely powerful but arrogant. My guys are arrogant bastards and I love them for it. Snoke is by far my favorite character. I knew he was golden from the first film. He was amazing in the film and I love how people don't like him.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 04:58 AM
ares834

laughing out loud

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: He's deliberately a disposable Palpatine knock off.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 04:59 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by ares834
Crazy powerful? Maybe, but he certainly didn't do much in this film.

I thought forming that bond and downing Kylo with lightning was pretty great.

Seems he's a Vader fanboy though. He even calls Vader "Lord" and has a ring from Vader's castle.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 04:59 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

The bond is interesting but it doesn't say much about power. And Kylo still has a far way too go considering his struggles with Rey. I wouldn't consider either to be "crazy powerful" level feats.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 05:01 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I thought forming that bond and downing Kylo with lightning was pretty great.

Seems he's a Vader fanboy though. He even calls Vader "Lord" and has a ring from Vader's castle.
He just used that line to motivate/manipulate Kylo. That lightning feat was awesome. Snoke is beyond direct conflict in the film.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 05:02 AM
quanchi112
Disney

The bond is interesting but it doesn't say much about power. And Kylo still has a far way too go considering his struggles with Rey. I wouldn't consider either to be "crazy powerful" level feats.
You are lying. I will not stand for disingenuous debaters such as yourself.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 05:04 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Well, Rey's as powerful as Kylo and vice versa. As one grows stronger so does the other, so I don't think that should necessarily knock-off Kylo.

I found it interesting the Visual Dictionary stated, "but he is no Sith," in regards to Snoke. The wording makes it seem like he's inferior in some fashion.

That seems further supported by Snoke wanting another Darth Vader walking around and had a personal memorial ring to Vader on his hand.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 05:05 AM
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Originally posted by quanchi112
Movie feats since we have them reacting in real time. Palpatine has far more feats than Snoke. Movie feats only just as in this thread. Do you accept the challenge ?

So is that a direct concession Snoke can't beat Palpatine of we include all of Canon? Say it and I'll accept your challenge. If you think Snoke beats Canon Palpatine as well, then you should have no issues about arguing it, am I right?

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 05:05 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

So is that a direct concession Snoke can't beat Palpatine of we include all of Canon? Say it and I'll accept your challenge. If you think Snoke beats Canon Palpatine as well, then you should have no issues about arguing it, am I right?
I am not getting bogged down in hyperbolic feats you're going to misrepresent. It's about as mindless as refuting Donald Trump. Sure everyone knows he's an idiot except himself. This is films only which is fair. You claimed Palpatine stomps yet want to debate outside these same parameters because you're disingenuous. Deep down you know Palpatine from the films wouldn't stand a chance against Snoke.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 05:08 AM