KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Hela vs. Wonder Woman

Hela vs. Wonder Woman
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Hela vs. Wonder Woman

Diana as of BVS/Justice League (When her feats become available)

Diana has her lasso, gauntlets, sword, and shield

Who wins

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 08:03 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Hela is probably one of the worst opponents for WW considering that she isn't exactly cut or stab proof. Diana puts up a fight but won't be able to get around Hela's healing factor. WW dies.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 08:32 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slowpoke

I think magic fight really depends on the setting, how much can the lasso work on Hela and could Wonder Woman's lightning blast kill off Hela. It annihilated Ares.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 08:34 PM
Slowpoke is currently offline Click here to Send Slowpoke a Private Message Find more posts by Slowpoke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Slowpoke
I think magic fight really depends on the setting, how much can the lasso work on Hela and could Wonder Woman's lightning blast kill off Hela. It annihilated Ares.

I don't recall WW doing a lightning blast of her own. IIRC she absorbed Ares' lightning and launched it back.

Besides, if Thor's lightning couldn't kill Hela I doubt WW's can.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 08:40 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Wonder Woman did not generate the lightning on her own, she absorbed and then redirected Ares lightning attack.

Besides, Hela withstood Thor's lightning which has far better feats.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 08:42 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slowpoke

Originally posted by FrothByte
I don't recall WW doing a lightning blast of her own. IIRC she absorbed Ares' lightning and launched it back.

Besides, if Thor's lightning couldn't kill Hela I doubt WW's can.

Thor's lightning couldn't even finish the Hulk, Wonder Woman annihilated the god of war in seconds.

Seriously, what strong attack did Hela suffer? Lightning? Blades? These were quite weak compare to the DCEU strong individuals. They are quicker and have advantage on strength.

Originally posted by Silent Master
Wonder Woman did not generate the lightning on her own, she absorbed and then redirected Ares lightning attack.

Besides, Hela withstood Thor's lightning which has far better feats.

Thor's lightning couldn't even do real harm to the Hulk, and you are comparing it with the lightning of Wonder Woman?

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 08:43 PM
Slowpoke is currently offline Click here to Send Slowpoke a Private Message Find more posts by Slowpoke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Thor's lightning couldn't even finish the Hulk, Wonder Woman annihilated the god of war in seconds.

Seriously, what strong attack did Hela suffer? Lightning? Blades? These were quite weak compare to the DCEU strong individuals. They are quicker and have advantage on strength.

When did Thor ever hit Hulk with lightning?

The fight between Diana and Ares lasted about 10 minutes. You're obviously exaggerating.

Last edited by FrothByte on Nov 5th, 2017 at 08:47 PM

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 08:44 PM
Slowpoke

The Arena, even in the awakening state, the device was still able to pull him down.

The fight between Diana and Ares lasted about 10 minutes. You're obviously exaggerating.

The whole fight, yes, and the lightning killed Ares in seconds.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 08:46 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

The Arena, even in the awakening state, the device was still able to pull him down.

I don't believe Thor ever called lightning down on Hulk. He punched Hulk with a lightning charged punch but he didn't hit him with lightning.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 08:48 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

It doesn't matter if Ares got killed with lightning because that was his lightning flung back at him. WW cannot generate lightning on her own so it's a moot point in this fight.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 08:49 PM
Slowpoke

It doesn't matter if Ares got killed with lightning because that was his lightning flung back at him. WW cannot generate lightning on her own so it's a moot point in this fight.

That is Thor's lightning power, the power came from him, not calling on it. Odin made it quite clear. It couldn't even harm Hulk much.

Wonder Woman is quicker and stronger than Hela, also could reflect magic attacks back. What could Hela do to her? Melee fight? She's gonna be beaten quite badly.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 08:51 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

That is Thor's lightning power, the power came from him, not calling on it. Odin made it quite clear. It couldn't even harm Hulk much.

Wonder Woman is quicker and stronger than Hela, also could reflect magic attacks back. What could Hela do to her? Melee fight? She's gonna be beaten quite badly.

You're stepping around the issue. Thor never hit Hulk with a bolt of lightning. Period. It really doesn't matter because WW has no lightning anyway.

No, there's actually no proof that she's stronger than Hela. Quicker sure but stronger is debatable. Plus Hela has better fight skill, at least feats wise.

WW has nothing to kill Hela with. She has melee weapons and Hela heals from melee weapon injuries. On the other hand, Diana has been cut and has bled.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 08:53 PM
Silent Master

Thor's lightning couldn't even do real harm to the Hulk, and you are comparing it with the lightning of Wonder Woman?

Wonder Woman doesn't have lightning. however, Thor's lightning has far better feats than the lightning attack that Wonder Woman absorbed and then redirected.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 08:54 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slowpoke

No, there's actually no proof that she's stronger than Hela. Quicker sure. Plus Hela has better fight skill, at least feats wise.

WW has nothing to kill Hela with. She has melee weapons and Hela heals from melee weapon injuries. On the other hand, Diana has been cut and has bled.

Oh really? Wonder Woman could fight Doomsday one on one for quite a while, catch up the speed with Superman and Doomsday.

What strength/speed factor did Hela prove? She is not even much faster than the asian guy of the warrior three and had to fight hand to hand instead of speed blitz him. She doesn't kill with strength, but weapon as well.

Wonder Woman has the lasso to choke her easily like Superman had done to Zod or bind her and send her to the Sun. Actually there is no proof that Hela could regenerate without limit. With the speed and strength disadvantage, she couldn't even touch Wonder Woman, and Wonder Woman got the shield/bracelet to defend against her dagger throw.

Wonder Woman doesn't have lightning. however, Thor's lightning has far better feats than the lightning attack that Wonder Woman absorbed and then redirected.

Thor's lightning: Couldn't do real harm to Hulk.
Wonder Woman's lightning: Killed Ares within seconds.

Last edited by Slowpoke on Nov 5th, 2017 at 09:01 PM

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 08:59 PM
Silent Master

Oh really? Wonder Woman could fight Doomsday one on one for quite a while, catch up the speed with Superman and Doomsday.

What strength/speed factor did Hela prove? She is not even much faster than the asian guy of the warrior three and had to fight hand to hand instead of speed blitz him. She doesn't kill with strength, but weapon as well.

Wonder Woman has the lasso to choke her easily like Superman had done to Zod or bind her and send her to the Sun. Actually there is no proof that Hela could regenerate without limit. With the speed and strength disadvantage, she couldn't even touch Wonder Woman, and Wonder Woman got the shield/bracelet to defend against her dagger throw.

Given that Thor's lightning has far better feats, all that proves is that the Hulk would be able to laugh off Ares redirected lightning.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 09:04 PM
Slowpoke

Given that Thor's lightning has far better feats, all that proves is that the Hulk would be able to laugh off Ares redirected lightning.

What better feats? What did his lightning do? After blasting away the Hulk, Hulk could still come back and fight, even smash him down after the device was triggered.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 09:05 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

WW never matched Doomsday strength for strength. She dodged around him and avoided getting hit. The one time she got hit she was sent flying away. You can't attribute her Doomsday's strength.

Hela, on the other hand, was able to wrestle around with Thor meaning she should be of somewhat similar strength. Thor, who was strong enough to easily crumple the exterior armor of spaceships and catch a blow from Hulk. WW's best strength feat is flipping the tank. I won't go as far to say that Thor and Hela are stronger than her, but you also can't say she's stronger than Thor.

On her speed, I have no issues. She is faster. But her fighting skill is questionable, since even a juiced up Luddendorf was able to give her problems. Other than that, she normally beats up fodder. Hela took on Thor and Valkyrie together. Heck, took on a whole host of Valkyries.

In the end, WW has no way to kill Hela. C'mon, tell me how she wins? It's not that easy to get a lasso on someone who can stab you. Plus there's no proof that will actually kill Hela.

Whereas a sword or two driven through WW will end her.

Last edited by FrothByte on Nov 5th, 2017 at 09:17 PM

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 09:14 PM
Silent Master

What better feats? What did his lightning do? After blasting away the Hulk, Hulk could still come back and fight, even smash him down after the device was triggered.

Check out Thor 1, Avengers and AOU.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 09:19 PM
Slowpoke

WW never matched Doomsday strength for strength. She dodged around him and avoided getting hit. The one time she got hit she was sent flying away. You can't attribute her Doomsday's strength.

Hela, on the other hand, was able to wrestle around with Thor meaning she should be of somewhat similar strength. Thor, who was strong enough to easily crumple the exterior armor of spaceships and catch a blow from Hulk. WW's best strength feat is flipping the tank. I won't go as far to say that Thor and Hela are stronger than her, but you also can't say she's stronger than Thor.

On her speed, I have no issues. She is faster. But her fighting skill is questionable, since even a juiced up Luddendorf was able to give her problems. Other than that, she normally beats up fodder. Hela took on Thor and Valkyrie together. Heck, took on a whole host of Valkyries.

In the end, WW has no way to kill Hela. C'mon, tell me how she wins?

Whereas a sword or two driven through WW will end her.

She could use her shield punch to make Doomsday lose balance.
She uses the sword to cut off the car it threw without moving back.

These are all proofs of her strength and speed close to Superman level. Otherwise she could not be able to harm Doomsday at all, just like Thor was a punchbag before Kurse in The Dark World.

Hela, on the other hand, was not much stronger than Thor. Superman>>>>>>Thor.

Wonder Woman was trained to be the godslayer, Hela, on the other hand, was a herald of Odin.

Like I've said, Wonder Woman could easily choke her with the lasso or throw her in the sun. Or just punch her to death, even Buu has a limit of his regeneration ability. With both the strength and speed advantage+the weapon to defend against Hela's main attack, what could Hela do other than got punched over and over and over again till she could not sustain the injury anymore?? Again Hela's dagger couldn't hit Wonder Woman since she's faster and stronger, Wonder Woman has the shield+bracelet to defend it as well.

Check out Thor 1, Avengers and AOU.

What better feat than obliterate the god of war in seconds?

Last edited by Slowpoke on Nov 5th, 2017 at 09:28 PM

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 09:25 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

She could use her shield punch to make Doomsday lose balance.
She uses the sword to cut off the car it threw without moving back.

These are all proofs of her strength and speed close to Superman level. Otherwise she could not be able to harm Doomsday at all, just like Thor was a punchbag before Kurse in The Dark World.

Hela, on the other hand, was not much stronger than Thor. Superman>>>>>>Thor.

Wonder Woman was trained to be the godslayer, Hela, on the other hand, was a herald of Odin.

Like I've said, Wonder Woman could easily choke her with the lasso or throw her in the sun. Or just punch her to death, even Buu has a limit of his regeneration ability. With both the strength and speed advantage+the weapon to defend against Hela's main attack, what could Hela do other than got punched over and over and over again till she could not sustain the injury anymore??

What better feat than obliterate the god of war in seconds?

You're throwing a whole bunch of claims in the air without providing any proof whatsoever.

You have no proof that WW is just as strong as Superman.
You have no proof that choking will kill Hela when a spear through her torso did not even cause her pain.
WW never obliterated Ares with her own power (something you keep trying to avoid)
Doomsday was able to land a hit on WW. Batman was able to avoid getting hit by DD. WW is not as untouchable as you think.
Pounding on Hela is a great way for Diana to get stabbed.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 09:29 PM