KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Hela vs. Wonder Woman

Hela vs. Wonder Woman
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Slowpoke

quote: (post)
Originally posted by h1a8
WW can only win by beheading or offing limbs or restraint by lasso

Not really, even Buu's healing factor has a limit, she could not hold against much stronger and faster foe forever.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 07:35 PM
Slowpoke is currently offline Click here to Send Slowpoke a Private Message Find more posts by Slowpoke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Only it's Hela that's much stronger.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 07:38 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Silent Master
Only it's Hela that's much stronger.
Only because of the Mjolnir feat right? Every other showing contradicts it.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 07:58 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

this shit still going on???

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 08:10 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Slowpoke
Yeah, her slow motion action would surely let the heroes to laugh.
Steppenwolf was the villain and he's far slower than Hela. You're a moron.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 08:50 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

As no matching strength feat for Wonder Woman has been posted, Hela is stronger.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 09:02 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nevan

Only because of the Mjolnir feat right? Every other showing contradicts it.
What feat does Wonder Woman has that makes her stronger than god Thor?

Because even without Mjolnir Hela is stronger than that.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 09:31 PM
Nevan is currently offline Click here to Send Nevan a Private Message Find more posts by Nevan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

I don't want to hear shit about Diana's speed anymore, Steppenwolf pancaked her, and he's one of the slowest lumbering characters I've ever seen.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 09:50 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Wouldn't that just make Steppenwolf just as fast if not faster then?

Hela still wins unless WW's bracelet shockwave can destroy Hela's knives and do something resembling lasting damage.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 09:53 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Wouldn't that just make Steppenwolf just as fast if not faster then?

Hela still wins unless WW's bracelet shockwave can destroy Hela's knives and do something resembling lasting damage.

Not unless Steppenwolf was shown using super speed in order to do it.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 09:56 PM
Slowpoke

Originally posted by Nevan

Her lasso was able to hold Doomsday, forcing it to use raw strength plus the energy blast to break away.

She could create shockwave with her bracelets to blow Doomsday back by a short distance.

Numerous fight scenes in the battle.

Hela, on the other hand, didn't really show much strength advantage against the Asgardians, who are much weaker than the Kryptonians.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 10:19 PM
Slowpoke is currently offline Click here to Send Slowpoke a Private Message Find more posts by Slowpoke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
I don't want to hear shit about Diana's speed anymore, Steppenwolf pancaked her, and he's one of the slowest lumbering characters I've ever seen.
Then you are an idiot. Watch the movie.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 11:32 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Nevan

Thor’s only fear of strength was hitting Hulk away with a hammer. WW could do a similar feat but somewhat weaker. In other words, I say that Thor is stronger. But this is never a strength match. Strength will play no role here. Speed, skill, and power set would be the deciding factors.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 11:34 PM
Nietzschean
Of The Dire Pride

Imma vote for Hela. She is a beast and one stab would to wonder woman and its over.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 02:47 AM
Nietzschean is currently offline Click here to Send Nietzschean a Private Message Find more posts by Nietzschean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Hela was impressive, but Thor lasted some time against her. He didn't do well, but he lasted. Wonder Woman is leagues above him in every way (especially speed). I'm struggling to see what stops Wonder Woman from just insta-decapitating Hela here.

PWNT

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 03:20 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Diana has speed and fast perceptions. Bullets are easy to preceive and defend against. Hela would have a hard time hitting her.
WW stabbing Hela wouldn’t work. But slicing off a limb or her head? That might work. Also a HF doesn’t make one immune to being koed.

Given your stance on applying real life physics. do you still believe WW is fast enough to make a difference?

Old Post May 6th, 2018 09:17 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Arachnid1
Hela was impressive, but Thor lasted some time against her. He didn't do well, but he lasted. Wonder Woman is leagues above him in every way (especially speed). I'm struggling to see what stops Wonder Woman from just insta-decapitating Hela here.
Thor would beat the utter shit out of WW. She needed help against ww1 soldiers. You’re insane.

Old Post May 6th, 2018 09:38 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Arachnid1

Like she instantly decapitated Steppenwolf? erm

Old Post May 7th, 2018 09:12 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Hela would absolutely destroy Diana wtf. I can't believe this lasted 13 pages.....

Old Post May 7th, 2018 02:03 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Hela would solo the justice league.

Old Post May 7th, 2018 02:06 PM