KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Hela vs. Wonder Woman

Hela vs. Wonder Woman
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Silent Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Slowpoke
Wonder Woman is

stronger
faster
has the lasso to hold Hela
has the shield/bracelet to defend against the daggers.

What could Hela do? Rely on her healing factor till she could keep up with the punches she got?

Show strength feats for WW that are on par with crushing Mjolnir.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 11:24 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ Unsubstantiated speculation.

We saw her physically crush it. So you’ll have to prove what we saw didn’t really happen.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 12:21 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Why do people keep mentioning Ares? He did absolutely nothing noteworthy and was killed with one lightning blast. Hela owned the god of lightning and withstood and a lightning bolt the length of Odin's palace.

Yes, just look at Thor's punch on Kurse. His punch has ZERO effect on Kurse and one punch he got sent away. If the strength gap is too far this happens.

Wonder Woman was able to keep the speed with Doomsday nearly the whole fight, don't use Batman's PIS as an excuse.

Hela has no chance here. All she did was beat a bunch of Asgardians, and 2 M16 could solo many of the undead elite Asgardians in secs.

Yes, and Kurse would own Wonder Woman like she owed him money, how is that relevant?

What speed? She kept him busy by flying at him and getting bashed away while barely managing to block with her shield. She did absolutely nothing that Thor couldn't EASILY accomplish.

She shield rammed Doomsday's ankle from behind with her whole body. That has ZERO strength comparison and not nearly as relevant as Thor punching Kurse in the face in a stand-off fist fight.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 12:59 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slowpoke

Originally posted by Silent Master
Show strength feats for WW that are on par with crushing Mjolnir.

Hela's punch didn't even kill any Asgardians, who could be easily chopped down by M16.

Wonder Woman could fight Doomsday head on, uses her lasso to hold it for a while.

Are you seriously still comparing them?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 01:00 AM
Slowpoke is currently offline Click here to Send Slowpoke a Private Message Find more posts by Slowpoke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Hela's punch didn't even kill any Asgardians, who could be easily chopped down by M16.

Wonder Woman could fight Doomsday head on, uses her lasso to hold it for a while.

What impressive characters were killed by WW's punches ?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 01:01 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slowpoke

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Why do people keep mentioning Ares? He did absolutely nothing noteworthy and was killed with one lightning blast. Hela owned the god of lightning and withstood and a lightning bolt the length of Odin's palace.

Yes, and Kurse would own Wonder Woman like she owed him money, how is that relevant?

What speed? She kept him busy by flying at him and getting bashed away while barely managing to block with her shield. She did absolutely nothing that Thor couldn't EASILY accomplish.

She shield rammed Doomsday's ankle from behind with her whole body. That has ZERO strength comparison and not nearly as relevant as Thor punching Kurse in the face in a stand-off fist fight.

No, Wonder Woman could fight on Doomsday, who was even stronger than Superman, who could destroy the World Machine under its extreme pressure.

No, Wonder Woman was keep damaging it, even mainly holding it when Superman was talking to Lois. She got punched away and had to use her shield to hold the blast and suffer 0 damage as well. In the end she could use the lasso to hold Doomsday for a while for Superman to aim it as well.

Yes it is, Kurse didn't do anything to defend Thor's punch, he simply took it and nothing happened at all.

Seriously, Asgardians could be soloed by M16 machine guns, I don't know why you are still comparing them.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 01:03 AM
Slowpoke is currently offline Click here to Send Slowpoke a Private Message Find more posts by Slowpoke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Hela never punched any of the undead Asgardians, you need to stop lying.

quote:

That is a massively biased view of what happened.

quote:

As Hela has the far better strength feat and this is a Hela vs WW thread, why wouldn't I compare their strength?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 01:05 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Themyscirians were being killed by WW 1 weaponry. laughing out loud

Asgard stomps all over this pitiful people. WW needed help from her skank boyfriend and his friends to gain the edge over the Germans. It's way worse for WW than it is for Thor and Asgard, sporto.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 01:07 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Seriously, Asgardians could be soloed by M16 machine guns, I don't know why you are still comparing them.

Correction, undead Asgardians that had been decomposing for at least a 1,000 years. no living Asgardian has ever been damaged by a bullet.

However, WW was hurt by a bullet from a relatively weak WWI era rifle.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 01:08 AM
Slowpoke

Hela never punched any of the undead Asgardians, you need to stop lying.

The undead Asgardians were elites revived by the eternal flame, they were about to KILL all of those living Asgardians if not for Loki's men and the M16 rampage. FACT.

quote:

That is a massively biased view of what happened.

This is what happened here. Wonder Woman is on THIS level and Hela couldn't punch any Asgardians to death, who were owned by the undead and the undead were slaughtered by M16

quote:

As Hela has the far better strength feat and this is a Hela vs WW thread, why wouldn't I compare their strength?

Stop bringing up that again, she was nowhere close to the level of Superman or Doomsday. She rely on blades to kill people not strength, and that's not really impressive compare to the M16's work.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 01:09 AM
Silent Master

Nothing you stated refutes any of my points.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 01:11 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Superman's strength passed out due to the strain of a common tower. His strength also couldn't even disable Batman and his laughable excuse of an upgraded suit. Hela pierces WW easily. She's so the same to Superman or Doomsday. A better warrior, superior reflexes, and nigh limitless projectiles.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 01:11 AM
Slowpoke

Correction, undead Asgardians that had been decomposing for at least a 1,000 years. no living Asgardian has ever been damaged by a bullet.

However, WW was hurt by a bullet from a relatively weak WWI era rifle.

They were stronger and faster than most of the living Asgardians, if the decomposing had any effect this would not have happened at all. They were OWNING the living Asgardians badly. Stop bringing that argument, without Loki's men and the M16 all of those living Asgardians were going to be killed, even Heimdall couldn't hold a couple of them.

M16>>>>>>Undead Asgardians>>>>>Living Asgardians.

Stop bringing it up. Wonder Woman has the shield and bracelet to defend against weapons, she also has the superior strength, she owns Hela.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 01:12 AM
Silent Master

Being stronger doesn't mean they were more durable. WW has no feats of strength equal to crushing Mjolnir.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 01:19 AM
quanchi112
Disney

WW can't even laugh off bullets. Hela slaughters her in record time. Her BF Steve and his pals aren't here to help as they did against the WW1 Germans.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 01:21 AM
Slowpoke

Being stronger doesn't mean they were more durable. WW has no feats of strength equal to crushing Mjolnir.

They were, they were the elites who had fought those wars and conquered for Odin, they had the eternal flame's magic from them.

Tell me how they are not more durable? If the decomposing has any effect on their fighting skill, they would not be that strong or fast at all. Even they couldn't take on M16 and died like rats.

Again this is magic as we saw from the rest of the movie. Wonder Woman was showing much much higher strength factor during REAL melee fight against Doomsday. Just compare the two fights and it's easy to see the difference here.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 01:28 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Slowpoke is honestly going to compare WW and her limited fighting with Doomsday. It was obvious she didn't have anywhere near the strength of DD and was only able to contend with him due to her skill edge and the fact she had help.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 01:29 AM
Silent Master

Nothing you have stated actually refutes any of the points I've made, especially the one in regards to Hela having the better strength feat.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 01:32 AM
Slowpoke

Originally posted by quanchi112
Slowpoke is honestly going to compare WW and her limited fighting with Doomsday. It was obvious she didn't have anywhere near the strength of DD and was only able to contend with him due to her skill edge and the fact she had help.

She was able to shieldbash Doomsday to cause it to react
Hold on the energy blast with her shield without being blasted off.
Cut off the car it threw to her without moving back much
Use the lasso to hold Doomsday for a little while

If she was nowhere close to Doomsday we would have seen something like Thor VS Kurse, Kurse could simply stand there and take the punches then one hit sends Thor flying.

They were close and Hela was not even on the same league.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 01:34 AM
quanchi112
Disney

She was able to shieldbash Doomsday to cause it to react
Hold on the energy blast with her shield without being blasted off.
Cut off the car it threw to her without moving back much
Use the lasso to hold Doomsday for a little while

If she was nowhere close to Doomsday we would have seen something like Thor VS Kurse, Kurse could simply stand there and take the punches then one hit sends Thor flying.

They were close and Hela was not even on the same league.
So she is Cap strong since he was able to hold his ground and withstand a Mjolnir strike which wrecked the immediate area. She wasn't as strong as Doomsday nor was she strong enough to truly hurt him. She was an irritant and not a true threat to Doomsday. That's blatantly obvious so quit overselling her importance.

Thor sent Hulk flying in certain scenes and not in other ones. It's the same with every fighter with super strength. Kurse beat on Thor and he was ended with aid just as Doomsday was defeated with aid also. WW had no chance against him.

No, Hela was beyond Thor. The film best you over the ****ing head with it. She solids Asgard and only Surtur was powerful enough to stop her. Their combined efforts wouldn't have beaten her. Try being honest for a change

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 01:38 AM