KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Superman vs Fenris/Hulk

Superman vs Fenris/Hulk
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Psychotron

Having just seen Clark overpower and (super)manhandle WW, Cyborg and Aquaman at the same time, as well as keep up with Flash (and KO him) in JL I say with absolute certainty that Superman is a couple of tiers above the likes of Hulk and Thor. I thought that before, but now it's been proven without a shadow of a doubt.

Superman rapes Hulk and the doggo.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 02:40 PM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

SPOILER TAGS or At Least a SPOILER Alert please!

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 02:50 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I won't quote psycho since he doesn't care about those who haven't seen the film. You're a scumbag psycho and have no respect for your fellow kmcers if you were here I'd slap you right in your nasty face.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Quit misinterpreting the context of the scene. None of the heroes were trying to hurt Superman. They were trying to calm him down. Bruce Wayne felt enormous guilt and they wanted him back on their team to help stop Steppenwolf. WW is begging him to stop. Cyborg can't even control his defenses and Flash is very inexperienced. A weaker team than the avengers trying to talk him down and convince him isn't that impressive.

We see how Bruce Wayne fared when he wanted to kill him. He won. Typical scumbag Superman fan wanting to ignore all prior history and embellish this one.

[B/]

Hulk beats the shit out of him.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 03:26 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

This is not even close. Superman stomps.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 03:46 PM
playa1258 is online now! Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by playa1258
This is not even close. Superman stomps.
Based on ?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 03:54 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Re: Superman vs Fenris/Hulk

Originally posted by carthage
Gladiator Hulk with his hammers

Who wins

The two slowpokes lose.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 04:12 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Batman beat Superman and he's a lot slower. laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 04:25 PM
Psychotron

Originally posted by Darth Thor
SPOILER TAGS or At Least a SPOILER Alert please!

I keep forgetting you people actually like these movies. It's not a real spoiler anyway, it's pretty much spelled out in the trailers.

Originally posted by quanchi112
I won't quote psycho since he doesn't care about those who haven't seen the film. You're a scumbag psycho and have no respect for your fellow kmcers if you were here I'd slap you right in your nasty face.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Quit misinterpreting the context of the scene. None of the heroes were trying to hurt Superman. They were trying to calm him down. Bruce Wayne felt enormous guilt and they wanted him back on their team to help stop Steppenwolf. WW is begging him to stop. Cyborg can't even control his defenses and Flash is very inexperienced. A weaker team than the avengers trying to talk him down and convince him isn't that impressive.

We see how Bruce Wayne fared when he wanted to kill him. He won. Typical scumbag Superman fan wanting to ignore all prior history and embellish this one.

[B/]

Hulk beats the shit out of him.

You'll do nothing as always because you're a *****.

As for the rest of your post, it's retarded. Just because they weren't out to kill him doesn't mean they were letting themselves get ragdolled. Flash was especially scared and trying to avoid him and he still got KOed. Superman wasn't trying to kill any of them either, but he still treated them like children.

And stop pretending Batman didn't have Kryptonite in BvS or that Superman wasn't holding back immensely.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 06:10 PM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

He also blitzed Diana, who is faster than bullets herself. Really impressive showing overall. I guess they had to compensate for the batwank in the last one.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 07:18 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Clark beats the shit out of them after JL
hes on another tier at this point

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 10:25 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

Easy victory for Superman after JL.. Way too fast and powerful.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 03:20 AM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Psychotron
I keep forgetting you people actually like these movies. It's not a real spoiler anyway, it's pretty much spelled out in the trailers.

You'll do nothing as always because you're a *****.

As for the rest of your post, it's retarded. Just because they weren't out to kill him doesn't mean they were letting themselves get ragdolled. Flash was especially scared and trying to avoid him and he still got KOed. Superman wasn't trying to kill any of them either, but he still treated them like children.

And stop pretending Batman didn't have Kryptonite in BvS or that Superman wasn't holding back immensely.
I'll pop the white heads off your face when I slap you like a *****.

They weren't trying to beat him just talk to him. Flash is a noob in the film. Do I need to go spoiler tags to humiliate you with details. No, that is incorrect but as I said Batman already beat him prior to when he wanted him dead. Lois had to pull him off him.

Batman used weakness exploitation so we see he has the reflexes to hit him twice with his speed. Superman holds back in character. Who did he really beat ? Watch the film again.

Hulk pounds him. He's much faster than Batman and once he starts connecting he's going to break him.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 03:29 AM
quanchi112
Disney

False, watch the film again. Batman already solo'd him when he meant business.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 03:30 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Psychotron
He also blitzed Diana, who is faster than bullets herself. Really impressive showing overall. I guess they had to compensate for the batwank in the last one.
She held back. Watch what she said to him again, loser.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 03:31 AM
Estacado
Legendary

Well Superman is like 10 bazillion times faster then Hulk per the JL movie.
Banner wont even lay a finger on him if Clark is serious.

Bankai.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 09:27 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

He really is. Even when they tried to restrain him, they couldn't. He's uber as **** now.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 09:31 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Not to mention that [SPOILER - highlight to read]: they were all struggling against Steppenwolf and Clark comes in all smiles and shit and casually turns the tables.

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 09:34 AM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by juggerman
Not to mention that [SPOILER - highlight to read]: they were all struggling against Steppenwolf and Clark comes in all smiles and shit and casually turns the tables.

Yup. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: I mean, the League did well after, but still. Steppenwolf even says that mother box only called to him AFTER Superman was dead.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 09:38 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

She held back. Watch what she said to him again, loser.

No, she didn't. She tried her ultimate attack and Superman blitzed her from 50 feet away. Then he flatlined her. Anyone who's seen the movie knows this happened.

I'll pop the white heads off your face when I slap you like a *****.

They weren't trying to beat him just talk to him. Flash is a noob in the film. Do I need to go spoiler tags to humiliate you with details. No, that is incorrect but as I said Batman already beat him prior to when he wanted him dead. Lois had to pull him off him.

Batman used weakness exploitation so we see he has the reflexes to hit him twice with his speed. Superman holds back in character. Who did he really beat ? Watch the film again.

Hulk pounds him. He's much faster than Batman and once he starts connecting he's going to break him.

Wash your face, Quan. People over the age of 20 don't get white heads.

Yes, and the attemps at talking failed so they tried to restrain him. Diana literally says "Arthur, we have to restrain him." He still casually overpowered all of them. Flash being a noob doesn't mean the slow-mo scene where he and Superman fought while the rest of the League were statues didn't happen. Think before you post.

Yes, Batman beat him with Kryptonite when Superman wasn't trying and had no idea what Kryptonite was. Great point, retard.

Who did he really beat? I don't know, Flash, who he KOd? Wonder Woman who he overpowered multiple times and flattened with a headbut to the point where she couldn't move for a few minutes? Maybe Aquaman and Cyborg, who were MIA after he ragdolled them? Be honest.

First of all, Hulk is way to slow to react to Superman at all. Second, Superman is physically more powerful than Marvel's Shrek. Hulk gets molested.

Last edited by Psychotron on Nov 18th, 2017 at 10:03 AM

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 09:55 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by -Pr-
He really is. Even when they tried to restrain him, they couldn't. He's uber as **** now.
They were trying to talk to him and he was pissed off. When Batman wanted him dead he beat the shit out of him. He's lucky Bruce felt guilty.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 01:44 PM