KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Joker has killed your family, choose a guy to torture joker

Joker has killed your family, choose a guy to torture joker
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Philosophía
What if somebody kills him?

I love to watch people double down, specifically when they're hit with cognitive dissonance.

Reminds me of this:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...k-refugees.html

Or this:
https://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/19/theater/19peac.html

Fuk those stories

I was trying to find the story of the parent who kissed their kid's murderer's hand, but you can never find these things when you're trying to find them.

Sometimes I don't like living on this planet.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 01:55 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by One Big Mob
The only thing stopping Carver from chopping up hookers and having sex with body parts is the law, not his scruples.

OMG.laughing

Wow. If that was my mother and there really is an afterlife, my spirit would haunt that c*nt till she couldn't take it anymore and killed herself.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 02:19 PM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

I wonder how many parents forgave TJ Lane?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 02:38 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Thing is though, we KNOW Joker is going to be driven crazy by it. Those guys? They're probably laughing at how easily they got away with it.

Joker, OTOH, would actually, honest to God, be tormented by it.

(please log in to view the image)

You can't apply real world cases to the Joker. Physically fighting or hurting him is what he always wanted.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 02:56 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Joker doesn't feel pain?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 02:58 PM
DarkSaint85

Joker doesn't feel pain?

He does.

But he enjoys it.

It's like sending a whole load of dick pics to Sin.

Mwahaha. I bet this beauty would make her reconsider her ways!!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 02:59 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Then we'll both enjoy it.

Also no he doesn't. Masking it and actually enjoying having your bones broken are two different things. Out of the 11 breaks I've had, I've laughed off 8 of them and walked on everyone of them besides my femur when I was 5-ish. The 3 I didn't laugh off were when I was 10 and under.
None of those were something I was happier that they happened than the opposite. Broken bones hurt and you can make jokes and laugh about it. It doesn't mean you actually look forward to it

If you think Joker would rather have his arm snapped in half than perfectly fine, then you're lying to yourself. No matter how little you think it will do, hurting someone does what it implies.

You're telling me Joker would have a fun time if Void snapped his shit up like he did Hulk?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 03:14 PM
DarkSaint85

I think that he actually would enjoy it, if he got the Void out by torturing and killing Lindy.

Or maybe he wouldn't, which is why he doesn't go up against Superman or whatever. Someone who could actually hurt him for good.

Has he ever done so (not counting Injustice obv)?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 03:20 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

I refuse to believe that he internally would enjoy that. Him taunting heroes and pretending he wins because they went "too far" is not the same as his inner thoughts going "Boy I sure do love all this sharp intense pain and not being able to move. I should have snapped my arm and all my other bones in half on my own time."

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 03:25 PM
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

I don't think snapping his bones torture at least to him. at least not immediately maybe after months of not being able to do anything. joker has to be broken/fixed mentally for physical tortures.

joker is the type to live in the crazy of his own head so snapping bones could be something he laughed off and plotted around even if it took forever.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 03:35 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

"Joker would enjoy having his arms and legs ripped off, to really torture him, you just have to ignore him."

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 03:50 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 04:00 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

I would just chain him to a radiator and rape him until one of us died.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 04:11 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

I refuse to believe that he internally would enjoy that.

Yup. Even hardcore psychotic masochists IRL have a limit. Forget about broken bones, imagine what my boy Cletus would do to Joker with the symbiote?evil face

Originally posted by Mindset
I would just chain him to a radiator and rape him until one of us died.

Jesus Christ. eek!

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 05:26 PM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by zopzop
Yup. Even hardcore psychotic masochists IRL have a limit. Forget about broken bones, imagine what my boy Cletus would do to Joker with the symbiote?evil face

Key word: in real life.

Joker is nothing like rl, lol. His super sanity, physiology or even gadgets... you won't see anything like that irl.

Crippling him is still a good idea, imo. Without arms, legs, eyes, tongue and so on... he's not going to "play" with anyone. And that is going to be a torture of sorts for him, similar how when he found out that Batman quit in TDKR.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 05:53 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Can you reward Joker instead?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 09:10 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Chain him down in the desert on a hot day with a magnifying glass set up on a mount that makes small gradual movements above his pr#/ck and balls so they are gradually burnt away. Release hungy dingoes into the area once hes endured that for a few days (while still alive) so he could feel being eaten alive.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 09:34 PM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Only way to torture Joker is to let him read Baz’s posts on this forum

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 09:57 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

I can't even

I'm not even

>> Lucy >> Jesse Custer

>Jesse Custer<

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 09:57 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Red Hood

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 10:02 PM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote