KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Joker has killed your family, choose a guy to torture joker

Joker has killed your family, choose a guy to torture joker
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Vanguard

quote:
Only way to torture Joker is to let him read Baz’s posts on this forum

I don't even know him. But that was funny.

laughing

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 10:04 PM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Can you reward Joker instead?

laughing laughing laughing

You won the thread thumb up

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 10:27 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
meep-meep
What are you angry about?

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Doom/Thanos.

thumb up
They are the best on the list. They won't break him, though.

Midnighter should be on the list, imo. He won't break Jokers psyche but he would enjoy the the situation just as much as Joker.

Last edited by meep-meep on Sep 26th, 2018 at 04:19 AM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2018 04:16 AM
meep-meep is currently offline Click here to Send meep-meep a Private Message Find more posts by meep-meep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I reckon they would, imo. Especially because part of my plan for the torture is to first make him sane/normal.

Martian Manhunter did it, twice.

Could even use current Doom where he also has the Starbrand, and, more crucially, is the Spirit of Vengeance. Then Penance Stare him.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2018 08:55 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I'd let Joker torture me if he would kill my family.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2018 08:57 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Pretty sure Doom has a spare dungeon room he could lock Joker in without food or water and weld the door shut.

Nobody to coerce or pretend to enjoy their torture, just his own body slowly devouring itself to stay alive.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2018 06:21 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

Could even use current Doom where he also has the Starbrand,

Wait, what? When did Doom get the Starbrand? Does he still have it?

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2018 10:03 PM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Latest Thor issue.
He has Starbrand, GR, Iron Fist, and he's the Sorc Supreme.

Aaron is writing childhood fan fiction as real Marvel stories

Old Post Sep 26th, 2018 10:18 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
meep-meep
What are you angry about?

I reckon they would, imo. Especially because part of my plan for the torture is to first make him sane/normal.

Martian Manhunter did it, twice.

Could even use current Doom where he also has the Starbrand, and, more crucially, is the Spirit of Vengeance. Then Penance Stare him.

I was totally unaware that happened. What happened in both cases, if you don't mind my asking?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 03:01 AM
meep-meep is currently offline Click here to Send meep-meep a Private Message Find more posts by meep-meep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Latest Thor issue.
He has Starbrand, GR, Iron Fist, and he's the Sorc Supreme.

Aaron is writing childhood fan fiction as real Marvel stories

Yeesh. He has the Starbrand, why would he need that other trash? God how I hate what Marvel has become.

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 03:44 AM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Who cares about that? Comic book posters aren't superheroes with a hard morality line. The only thing stopping Carver from chopping up hookers and having sex with body parts is the law, not his scruples.

Oh yeah, I'm sure being ignored would hurt more than broken kneecaps. Though nothing says you can't temp blind or deafen him to give a feeling of being alone... while in severe pain.

"Come back here and break every bone in my body!"

laughing out loud laughing out loud

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 12:03 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Mindset
I would just chain him to a radiator and rape him until one of us died.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 12:09 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by zopzop
Yeesh. He has the Starbrand, why would he need that other trash? God how I hate what Marvel has become.

Why is Starbrand trash? Not a single Herald stood up against it and he have been battling cosmic entities and winning. His power range from trans tier to skyfather.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 12:13 PM
DarkSaint85

Read zops post again.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 12:47 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Carver misread that comment as hard as he misreads Hulk feats.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 01:03 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

From the list, Wolverine. Wolverine would understand why I'd want to subject the Joker to prolonged torture, as he's had his own vendettas over the years, and knows full well the pain of loss. He knows all the worst ways to hurt someone, even without killing them.

Outside the list, I'd choose Lono from 100 Bullets. Like Wolverine, he specializes in hurting people, except he also enjoys it a lot more and loves to humiliate his victims.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 07:33 PM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 07:33 PM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote