KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Rank these guys by lifting strength

Rank these guys by lifting strength
Started by: Facee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSaint85

Needs more weight.

Heh.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 10:18 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ghostman
soo... you'd put gladiator above superman(who has arguably some of the best lifting feats in comics) even though you cant think of a single lifting feat for him? even though you know alot about the character? god you're a ****ing tool laughing
It's a lot better than coming to every thread and being butt-hurt that superman is not number one because he's your idol. By the way. Be here for Christmas. Got a special video for you😨

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 10:56 PM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ghostman

Originally posted by JBL
It's a lot better than coming to every thread and being butt-hurt that superman is not number one because he's your idol. By the way. Be here for Christmas. Got a special video for you😨

blah blah ****ing blah. either show those feats and back up your opinion or sit your ass down somewhere. show me a single feat that puts gladiator in superman's class. oh this is gon be good smile

is it a special video from your writer friends at dc?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 02:36 AM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

blah blah ****ing blah. either show those feats and back up your opinion or sit your ass down somewhere. show me a single feat that puts gladiator in superman's class. oh this is gon be good smile

is it a special video from your writer friends at dc?

What is Superman best lifting ft?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 02:40 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ghostman

Originally posted by carver9
What is Superman best lifting ft?

you know what supermans lifting feats are. they have been posted numerous times for you.

superman benching the earths weight. for five ****ing days straight. deprived of sunlight. now whats gladiators?smile , oh this is gonna be great, cant wait for the bullshit you're gonna spew to try and downplay superman and up gladiator

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 02:44 AM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

you know what supermans lifting feats are. they have been posted numerous times for you.

superman benching the earths weight. for five ****ing days straight. deprived of sunlight. now whats gladiators?smile , oh this is gonna be great, cant wait for the bullshit you're gonna spew to try and downplay superman and up gladiator

I said lifting, not benching. What's his best BENCHING ft? That's like me using Hulk raising his arms during the time an Abstract was using nearly all of his power to hold him down.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 02:54 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

I said lifting, not benching. What's his best BENCHING ft? That's like me using Hulk raising his arms during the time an Abstract was using nearly all of his power to hold him down.

Benching is lifting. confused

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 03:00 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ghostman

oh my god.......

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 03:01 AM
carver9

Originally posted by h1a8
Benching is lifting. confused

I know but it's a different form of lifting. I guess I guess Hulk still wins.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 03:13 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Just try so stay on topic, you dolts.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 03:25 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

I said lifting, not benching.

(please log in to view the image)

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 04:55 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

I'm missing something, what Superman best lifting ft?

This isn't even his best lifting feat. He lifts a tesserect with infinite space which could destroy the normal universe if released.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Have fun.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 05:43 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Superman would lift the heaviest object while He-man would be holding him up on his shoulders

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 05:54 AM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by dmills
Superman would lift the heaviest object while He-man would be holding him up on his shoulders

What the f**k?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 06:43 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Can’t you tell carver has never been to the gym laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 07:00 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

Re: Rank these guys by lifting strength

Originally posted by Facee
Strongest to weakest...Who could lift the most weight?

1. Thor Odinson
2. He-Man
3. Orion
4. Dumb Drax
5. Gladiator
6. Savage Hulk
7. Superman

Don't know enough about Orion or He-Man to give an answer.

As to the rest :
Superman
Thor/Hulk
Gladiator
Dumb Drax (Does he even have any lifting feats, I honestly can't recall any?)

Superman is #1 for obvious reasons. Hulk lifted/braced a 100+ billion ton mountain range that was dropped on him (while in a weakened form by the way), casually lifting that pyramid in Vegas and flinging it at the WCA, etc.. Thor's best lifting feat is when he lifted a portion of the Midgard Serpent off the ground. Gladiator's best on panel lifting feat is ripping up the Baxter Building (a 35 story office) from it's foundations.

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 07:06 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Superman/Hulk/Thor would be mine tier

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 07:27 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Re: Re: Rank these guys by lifting strength

Originally posted by zopzop
Don't know enough about Orion or He-Man to give an answer.

As to the rest :
Superman
Thor/Hulk
Gladiator
Dumb Drax (Does he even have any lifting feats, I honestly can't recall any?)

Superman is #1 for obvious reasons. Hulk lifted/braced a 100+ billion ton mountain range that was dropped on him (while in a weakened form by the way), casually lifting that pyramid in Vegas and flinging it at the WCA, etc.. Thor's best lifting feat is when he lifted a portion of the Midgard Serpent off the ground. Gladiator's best on panel lifting feat is ripping up the Baxter Building (a 35 story office) from it's foundations.
don’t know if it’s his best lifting feat but dumb Drax was hooked up to a machine measuring his strength during infinity crusade iiirc. It was established at that point his strength equaled to a calm Hulk.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 08:17 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

You have that scan?

Finally gives us a baseline of what a calm Hulk is....

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 08:33 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
You have that scan?

Finally gives us a baseline of what a calm Hulk is....
im our at the minute, i’ll Check later.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 09:03 AM