KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The new Marvel Cinematic Universe and its future

The new Marvel Cinematic Universe and its future
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Silent Master

Hell no, keep that sh!tty character far away from the MCU.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 09:45 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

quote:
That’s a horrible idea: the character is overpowered, he wouldn’t fit within narrative continuity, mutants aren’t a part of the MCU.

I would rather see Hugh Jackman’s Wolverine somehow get sucked into an alternate dimension (our MCU) and bump into the new avengers. Join up with spidey, Black panther, dr strange and whoever else is alive after Infinity War.

Quicksilver can be the Avengers MVP. big grin

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 10:21 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Fox QS was never even named as Quicksilver. So after Marvel reboots X-Men audiences will just be like “Aw I miss that super fast guy”

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 11:34 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
If Bendis is anywhere near a screenplay to a potential X-Men MCU film, then all hope is lost IMO.

Which i doubt it, Since he's suppose to be going over to DC.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 01:36 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by Silent Master
Hell no, keep that sh!tty character far away from the MCU.
Watch your mouth fam

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 02:15 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 03:38 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

That's a worrying monopoly Disney would have, imo.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 07:21 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

No, there isn't. You're so paranoid. You have no factual basis to make such a claim.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 01:17 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Fox and Disney combined have about 30% of the market this year, not close to a monopoly.

Its just that in the next few years most of the big hits will be coming from Disney.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 05:41 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Yah I believe WB owns like 70% of all media or something stupid like that. They're closer to a monopoly than Disney.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 07:42 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

To call it a monopoly is purely feelings based not factually based but this isn't the first time he has overreacted.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 08:09 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

This deal also make Disney too big for anyone to buy. Gives them plenty of content for their streaming service for competing with Netflix and Amazon.

Apple was rumored to buy Disney a while ago and that would be a monopoly.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 08:20 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Pr hates Disney doesn't trust them and views this a monopoly. I bet he was one of those lemmings that first said Disney buying marvel was going to ruin it. Look how that turned out. Feelings based posters.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 08:26 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Its just business. Comcast bought NBC Universal, AT&T is going after Time Warner and now Disney is buying Fox.

Better Disney getting Fox than Comcast. Viacom and Sony could be next.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 08:38 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I know it's just business but Pr doesn't trust the MCU nor did he like Thor Ragnarok. He hates Disney. His feelings won't let it go.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 08:40 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by playa1258
Its just business. Comcast bought NBC Universal, AT&T is going after Time Warner and now Disney is buying Fox.

Better Disney getting Fox than Comcast. Viacom and Sony could be next.
Why can't Fox sell its library to a group of private investors who start a new studio? That would be perfect. X-Men and FF go back to Marvel by default AND Disney doesn't get too much IP dominance.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 08:53 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Originally posted by quanchi112
Bendis works for DC now.

laughing out loud

Good riddance. Marvel is supreme.

Originally posted by Kazenji
Which i doubt it, Since he's suppose to be going over to DC.

I was not aware. This makes me feel hopeful and disappointed.

Nonetheless I just want Marvel to stop bashing the mutants.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 09:52 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Once they come back home Disney will take care of them.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 10:29 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

No, there isn't. You're so paranoid. You have no factual basis to make such a claim.

Pr hates Disney doesn't trust them and views this a monopoly. I bet he was one of those lemmings that first said Disney buying marvel was going to ruin it. Look how that turned out. Feelings based posters.

I know it's just business but Pr doesn't trust the MCU nor did he like Thor Ragnarok. He hates Disney. His feelings won't let it go.

You should quit while you're barely ahead. The baiting is one thing, but the lying too?

Originally posted by playa1258
Fox and Disney combined have about 30% of the market this year, not close to a monopoly.

Its just that in the next few years most of the big hits will be coming from Disney.

Disney buying Fox could potentially give Rupert Murdoch MORE power than he currently has. That anyone wouldn't be worried by that boggles the mind, tbh.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 01:38 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by -Pr-
You should quit while you're barely ahead. The baiting is one thing, but the lying too?

Disney buying Fox could potentially give Rupert Murdoch MORE power than he currently has. That anyone wouldn't be worried by that boggles the mind, tbh.
You've openly criticized MCU for this and doubt them with the x characters. Why do you think this would be a monopoly ? Explain yourself. Reasoning.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 03:32 AM