KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The new Marvel Cinematic Universe and its future

The new Marvel Cinematic Universe and its future
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

And stop making him the focus of the movies. If they want to give him a bunch of solo movies, by all means. But much less of him and "Will Charles and Erik ever relieve the sexual tension between them" movies please.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 06:56 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
I'd rather see Wolverine recast for the MCU, If the deal does come through

hopefully an actor more the height how he normally is in the comics too.

It’s probably a bit late for the height thing, as audiences would find that hard to fathom now after knowing Wolverine as a built up 6ft2 guy for the last 17 years.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 11:54 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by -Pr-
And stop making him the focus of the movies. If they want to give him a bunch of solo movies, by all means. But much less of him and "Will Charles and Erik ever relieve the sexual tension between them" movies please.

I want the actual First Class - Cyclops, Jean, Ice-Man, Angel, Beast.

Bring in Wolverine a bit later.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 11:56 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Not Sure to be honest...I mean, I'd take the Russos if I could.. I'll have to think about that.
I think the Russos have said they are taking a long break from the MCU post avengers four.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 02:38 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Impediment
If this deal happens and the X-Men officially come into the MCU, I hope that Hugh Jackman will return as Wolverine. I want to see Wolverine vs Hulk on the big screen very badly.
How about a Deadpool/Wolverine movie?

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 05:44 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Darth Thor
I want the actual First Class - Cyclops, Jean, Ice-Man, Angel, Beast.

Bring in Wolverine a bit later.

Honestly? I'd start if off with two movies:

-First Class
-Solo Wolverine doing Weapon X shit

Next two movies?

-The recruitment of the second group and the splitting up of the X-Men (get rid of ****ing Vulcan etc)
-X-Factor movie

Maybe a second Logan movie

After that you can do tons of shit. X-Men Blue and Gold could have their own movies. You could do The Phoenix, right through Inferno and even Dark Phoenix if you really wanted to, and in all honesty if you can adapt shit like Infinity War, X-Men's bigger arcs shouldn't be hard.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 08:40 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ Thst sounds absolutely great thumb up

The Solo Wolverine Movie can stop people bitchzing about no Wolverine in the First Class one.

Would love to see Ice-Man done right and one of the main X-Men.

Honestly I’m just excited at the prospect of a reboot in a post Avengers comic book movie era.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 08:56 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

^ Thst sounds absolutely great thumb up

The Solo Wolverine Movie can stop people bitchzing about no Wolverine in the First Class one.

Would love to see Ice-Man done right and one of the main X-Men.

Honestly I’m just excited at the prospect of a reboot in a post Avengers comic book movie era.

Thinking about it, the only one that's been done half-well imo is Beast, and even then it's hit and miss.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 09:43 PM
Darth Thor

If the First Class is done well, as in all of them portrayed well (starting with Cyclops of course), then I’d be really happy.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 09:51 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

If the First Class is done well, as in all of them portrayed well (starting with Cyclops of course), then I’d be really happy.

Same.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 10:21 PM
quanchi112
Disney

FF may not come to Disney's Marvel with the deal. This will be tragic if this goes through and this indeed the case.

https://screenrant.com/disney-fox-f...hts-constantin/

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 02:47 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Honestly? I'd start if off with two movies:

-First Class
-Solo Wolverine doing Weapon X shit

Next two movies?

-The recruitment of the second group and the splitting up of the X-Men (get rid of ****ing Vulcan etc)
-X-Factor movie

Maybe a second Logan movie

After that you can do tons of shit. X-Men Blue and Gold could have their own movies. You could do The Phoenix, right through Inferno and even Dark Phoenix if you really wanted to, and in all honesty if you can adapt shit like Infinity War, X-Men's bigger arcs shouldn't be hard.
If they’re gonna do a new Wolverine, then I’d personally want a good long break. At least 3-5 years, because I still feel too attached to Jackman’s portrayal.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 05:27 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by quanchi112
FF may not come to Disney's Marvel with the deal. This will be tragic if this goes through and this indeed the case.

Oh damn it! It’s Silver Surfer I want to see the most in the MCU!

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 05:49 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Firefly218
If they’re gonna do a new Wolverine, then I’d personally want a good long break. At least 3-5 years, because I still feel too attached to Jackman’s portrayal.

You might want that, and I might think it's a good idea, but I'm not sure Disney/Marvel would pass up the chance to bombard the market with Wolverine-related stuff.

I'd be amazed if Disney doesn't go after Constantin either during or after the Fox negotiations.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 07:58 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

You might want that, and I might think it's a good idea, but I'm not sure Disney/Marvel would pass up the chance to bombard the market with Wolverine-related stuff.

I'd be amazed if Disney doesn't go after Constantin either during or after the Fox negotiations.
I'm surprised Disney didn't go after Constantin sooner. Had they done so, they would have the production rights to FF already and all Fox would have are distribution rights. It would be like stealing the property right from under Fox's nose.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 08:07 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Firefly218
I'm surprised Disney didn't go after Constantin sooner. Had they done so, they would have the production rights to FF already and all Fox would have are distribution rights. It would be like stealing the property right from under Fox's nose.

Unless of course, Disney do something with Constantin that they did with Sony for Homecoming i.e. we'll tell you how to make our movie, and you'll get a cut of the profits, but it wouldn't be distributed without us so you'd better play nice.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 08:35 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

well as long as x men come home

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 09:17 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I heard they could own the tv rights to Batman through the fox deal.

laughing out loud

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 10:10 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

As far as the Gotham show since it's on Fox, sure maybe, but beyond that I don't think they'd own anything related to Batman. Interesting point brought up nonetheless...

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 11:53 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

If Disney doesn't get FF with the deal that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. I highly doubt they spend over 60 billion dollars and don't come away with FF....

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 11:56 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote