KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The new Marvel Cinematic Universe and its future

The new Marvel Cinematic Universe and its future
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
As far as the Gotham show since it's on Fox, sure maybe, but beyond that I don't think they'd own anything related to Batman. Interesting point brought up nonetheless...

Batman animated, at the very least, has been WB since the TAS days.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 12:03 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
If Disney doesn't get FF with the deal that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. I highly doubt they spend over 60 billion dollars and don't come away with FF....
We shall see but I think with the characters already at their disposal along with the x ones, avatar, other films, they aren't going to worry about it. Hopefully they do start using FF characters since I'm way more into the Surfer, Galactus, villains than I am the x characters from the comics.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 02:45 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by quanchi112
I heard they could own the tv rights to Batman through the fox deal.

laughing out loud

laughing out loud

yep.. expect moon knight now lol

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
As far as the Gotham show since it's on Fox, sure maybe, but beyond that I don't think they'd own anything related to Batman. Interesting point brought up nonetheless...

i read that disney couold moce gotha to the cw..

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
If Disney doesn't get FF with the deal that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. I highly doubt they spend over 60 billion dollars and don't come away with FF....

i can see disney either buying the rights outright or teaming with the people that own the rights

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 03:25 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

i can see disney either buying the rights outright or teaming with the people that own the rights

They’re not gonna spend extra money on the Fantastic Four.

They could probably just wait the 5 years and get them back for free.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 08:50 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

I just want marvel to fix beast

And give brotherhood of mutants a TV show... I could literally die happy then

My Reality Is Your Imagination.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 11:42 AM
0mega Spawn is currently offline Click here to Send 0mega Spawn a Private Message Find more posts by 0mega Spawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Looking like there'll be an announcement about this on Thursday, according to CBC.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 05:40 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by -Pr-
Looking like there'll be an announcement about this on Thursday, according to CBC.

Good. Really anxious to know for sure if this is happening.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 09:27 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

I mean, Disnet is buying Fox primarily to get all of SW's rights back. X-men and FF are an after thought in comparison.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 09:37 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Getting Xmen/FF4 is the cherry on top. Disney will be unstoppable at the cinema and massively boost their sports, network and tv holdings.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 09:54 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Darth Thor
They’re not gonna spend extra money on the Fantastic Four.

They could probably just wait the 5 years and get them back for free.

anything is possible. i'd be happy either way...

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 10:39 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
I mean, Disnet is buying Fox primarily to get all of SW's rights back. X-men and FF are an after thought in comparison.
Oh is that so? Marvel, well the MCU, is making them more money than Star Wars... Disney boight both Marvel and SW for 4 billion dollars each. They bought Marvel before Avengers 1. Since then then the MCU has had four 1 billion dollar films and a shit ton of other very profitable films....make no mistake they WANT Xmen and FF back.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 11:15 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Wonder when's the soonest they could put out a movie with the mutants or how Feige plans on bringing them in. Probably won't happen until Phase 4 but it's going to be interesting to see how he fits them into continuity, and for all of my earlier bitching I'll still end up buying the movies and taking friends to see them lol

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 04:33 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by carthage
Wonder when's the soonest they could put out a movie with the mutants or how Feige plans on bringing them in. Probably won't happen until Phase 4 but it's going to be interesting to see how he fits them into continuity, and for all of my earlier bitching I'll still end up buying the movies and taking friends to see them lol
No shit.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 06:15 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Whoa I think it’s acually happened:

https://uk.movies.yahoo.com/disney-...-121259576.html

I know we’ve been expecting it but still doesn’t seem real!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 01:33 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Now we wait for the inevitable announcements and hopefully, a major ****ing U-turn in the comics.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 02:37 PM
ares834

Damn it.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 02:52 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Wonder if they gonna use ColossusJuggernaut

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 03:14 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

So How long before a MCU X Men Movie?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 04:49 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Probably in Phase 4

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 05:17 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Last edited by CPT Space Bomb on Dec 14th, 2017 at 05:21 PM

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 05:19 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote