KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The new Marvel Cinematic Universe and its future

The new Marvel Cinematic Universe and its future
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

They won’t. It’ll be a total reboot. The only one they’ll keep is Deadpool. Marvel saw the genius of that movie even if some Marvel fans did not.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 12:08 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ I meant they’ll keep Reynolds as Deadpool. He’s in a world outside of strict Canon anyway, so won’t effect the bigger reboot.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 12:10 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
They should totally keep Fassbender.

You think he'd stay in the role? Probably after his potential franchise with the Assassins creed movies went bust and the Alien films rebooting

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 12:48 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Out of those franchises staying as Magneto would be the only wise choice tbh.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 01:15 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

^ kind of what i thought

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 01:17 AM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

I take it back then.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 01:23 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Lol. I do think they will and SHOULD recast Magneto.

Don't get me wrong, I love Fassbender in the role BUT he has way too much baggage to bring with him (in terms of his character's history).

Also, I hope we get a more powerful and truer form of Magneto so yah, I think we'll get a reboot on everyone EXCEPT possibly Deadpool.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 02:58 AM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I'm for recasting pretty much everyone bar Reynolds too. As much as I like Fassbender and McCoy, and think that with better scripts we could see people like Hoult shine, a fresh start is better I think.

They kind of lucked out by not showing Colossus in his untransformed state too. You can make him look different in an X-Men movie and just put it under the umbrella of having a bigger CGI budget. So he shouldn't be too badly affected. Negasonic, I doubt will be in any X-Men movies any time soon, and if they decide to use Cable, I don't see Brolin being an issue either.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 04:20 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Look at all you DC fanboys trying to suck at the *** of marvel. Not on my ****ing watch you scum.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 04:25 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by quanchi112
Look at all you DC fanboys trying to suck at the *** of marvel. Not on my ****ing watch you scum.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 04:34 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

X-men and Doom coming back. People have every right to be excited.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 04:38 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by -Pr-
The guy gets weirder by the minute.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 04:45 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Irony coming from the guy acting like Disney might not be able to handle the xmen. Face it the MCU is in the hands of Feige so relax your nerves. You're always a negative nelly and rarely if ever enjoy anything.

Rejoice. They are coming home.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 04:52 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

You are such a drama queen.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 04:53 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

IKR?

Irony coming from the guy acting like Disney might not be able to handle the xmen. Face it the MCU is in the hands of Feige so relax your nerves. You're always a negative nelly and rarely if ever enjoy anything.

Rejoice. They are coming home.

lol, that's a reach even for you.

But please, keep gatekeeping. It's hilarious.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 04:55 AM
quanchi112
Disney

IKR?

lol, that's a reach even for you.

But please, keep gatekeeping. It's hilarious.
I do guard the marvel gate and at this point I'm not letting you in.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 05:09 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I do guard the marvel gate and at this point I'm not letting you in.

laughing out loud

Okay, you do that.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 05:22 AM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

I genuinely laughed at that. Lol

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 05:23 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I genuinely laughed at that. Lol

Does this mean I have to give up all my X-Men and Avengers collectables and comics? I mean, I've never been barred from a fandom before. What do I do?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 05:28 AM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Since Quan didn't let you in I guess your comics are theirs now. Mmm

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 05:30 AM