KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The new Marvel Cinematic Universe and its future

The new Marvel Cinematic Universe and its future
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
It would be nice to see Grandmaster use his Time Manip to bring some Future Sentinels to the present so that they can beat the lving hell out of the Avengers...

Again....

Happy Dance
Oh it's that loser who backed foxs marvel. You're a loser.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 03:36 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

I need Dr Doom to be saved by The MCU.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 03:41 AM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
I need Dr Doom to be saved by The MCU.
MCU adding the Surfer and Galactus would be fantastic. Feel sorry for DC fans since its been a rough time. Nah, I am just kidding I love their pain.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 03:47 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Galactus would be the next natural step after Thanos. Feige/Iger talking about 20 or more MCU films makes sense with FF4/X-men added to the MCU.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 03:50 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by playa1258
Galactus would be the next natural step after Thanos. Feige/Iger talking about 20 or more MCU films makes sense with FF4/X-men added to the MCU.
There is no greater villain than Thanos but Galactus would be pretty awesome. Disney is a machine and all who don't like their films such as Carthage can kiss my ass.

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 03:54 AM
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Doom is better than Galactus or Thanos....but Fox keeps fking him up

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 04:00 AM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

From what I am reading Fox was shopping around and probably figured they would get the best deal from Disney.

Viacom might get bought out too I'm thinking. Other companies/studios will look to counter this move.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 04:01 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Doom is better than Galactus or Thanos....but Fox keeps fking him up
Not a chance. Thanos has always been far grander in scope than Doom. He might be your favorite but Thanos has always been the greatest villain the marvel comics heroes and universe have ever faced.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 04:02 AM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Yeah the Infinity Gauntlet is a great story.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 04:06 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

im glad.. this'll happen soon methinks

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 04:35 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by quanchi112
Not a chance. Thanos has always been far grander in scope than Doom. He might be your favorite but Thanos has always been the greatest villain the marvel comics heroes and universe have ever faced.

laughing out loud

Attachment: quanchi0004ho.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 04:57 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by quanchi112
Doom came out well before Thanos was even a copy of Darkseid. Don't get me wrong I love Thanos but Doom is the better villain more consistently throughout history.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 05:17 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Seen today Disney/Marvel is having another attempt at this

https://screenrant.com/disney-fox-d...or-discussions/

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 05:37 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by playa1258
Lets hope they can get them back. I would have to see a Wolverine/Shrek crossover.

Find it hard to believe they’re gonna sell away X-Men at this time when the Deadpool franchise is making ridiculous money.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 08:40 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Doom came out well before Thanos was even a copy of Darkseid. Don't get me wrong I love Thanos but Doom is the better villain more consistently throughout history.
Thanos isn’t a copy of DS, he’s based upon Metron. At least try and get your facts right.

Doom is a poor mans Thanos in every aspect.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 08:45 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Another great villain for the Avengers to fight against is a big win for me.

Thanos > Doom

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 09:22 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

This would be unprecedented. Studios have disappeared in the past because of bad business practices - too many flops or bombs in a row - that's what happened to the likes of United Artists, MGM, Orion. Someone selling their film & TV library just for big money...well. They must not care about art at all at Fox if they care so little about making it, and just want to make right wing neo con news.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 12:35 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Blatantly untrue. This is just your opinion but let's be real Doom has always been Reeed Richards personal ****boy when push comes to shove. Thanos is the grandest in comics and now in the films. In terms of scope it isn't close. Doom has been a disaster on the big screen.

Ask Kevin Feige if you don't believe me who is marvel's grandest, biggest, baddest villain. You're still free to like the character Doom more.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 02:05 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
laughing out loud
You are very jealous it would appear.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 02:06 PM
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Thanos isn’t a copy of DS, he’s based upon Metron. At least try and get your facts right.

Doom is a poor mans Thanos in every aspect.

Um, NO. He IS based on Darkseid. Sure, originally Starlin was inspired by Metron but he was told to "Beef him up" because if he was going to rip off a New God, he was told to rip off Darkseid.

And it's pretty fkng obvious to anyone with a brain that Thanos and Darkseid are counterparts in the comics. I like Thanos and he's probably my third favorite villain in Marvel behind Doom and Magneto. And of course, he's more powerful than those 2 inherently...

Anyway, I still feel Doom is Marvel's best villain if we look at the history of Marvel Comics. Both Doom and Thanos have had great storylines like Secret War and Infinity Gauntlet...both have been the most powerful person in the comics save TOAA before....both are legendary. But Doom has been doing it longer and was an original creation (i.e. wasn't taken from something else.)

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 08:36 PM