KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Characters that are nothing without their weapons

Characters that are nothing without their weapons
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Supermutant
for this thread Ironman

Whats your super power again

I'm rich

One of my fav parts aboit the JLA trailers.

Along with

Good to see you playimg wrll with others / dressed like a bat I dig it/ it migjt be temporary

You really are mad / I'm not the one who brought a pitchfork.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 08:40 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Originally posted by Supermutant
who's dead from the shrapnel in his chest

The power cell that is his heart on its own is no weapon.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 08:45 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Most of these answers are off the mark. Even Hal isn't exactly "nothing", seeing he's still a very skilled test pilot.

I picked Steve Rogers because without the SSS, he's nothing but a 98 lb weakling with big ambitions. But depends on whether the SSS counts as a "weapon".

I suppose Johnny Thunder would be the best example. Without his thunderbolt, he really is nothing.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 12:53 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by cdtm
Most of these answers are off the mark. Even Hal isn't exactly "nothing", seeing he's still a very skilled test pilot.

I picked Steve Rogers because without the SSS, he's nothing but a 98 lb weakling with big ambitions. But depends on whether the SSS counts as a "weapon".

I suppose Johnny Thunder would be the best example. Without his thunderbolt, he really is nothing.

There are a few showings in which Steve loses the Serum and handles himself with matial arts prowess.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 01:26 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bentley
There are a few showings in which Steve loses the Serum and handles himself with matial arts prowess.

Indeed, but I mean before his initial dose transforms his body. smile

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 01:33 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Well in that case,Jane Thor.

Who becomes a cancer patient.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 01:43 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Well in that case,Jane Thor.

Who becomes a cancer patient.

If you'd call a courageous victim of such a disease, after a lifetime of public service, "nothing". wink

Last edited by cdtm on Nov 7th, 2017 at 01:48 PM

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 01:46 PM
Warrior Madness
God of Thunder

Thor
Green Lantern(s)
Quasar
Captain America
Iron Man

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 05:38 PM
Warrior Madness is currently offline Click here to Send Warrior Madness a Private Message Find more posts by Warrior Madness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet315

Indeed, but I mean before his initial dose transforms his body. smile

If we goin that route then shazam. Because without his weapon he would just be billy baxton

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 01:39 AM
Scarlet315 is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet315 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet315 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote