KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Rand Paul assaulted in his home

Rand Paul assaulted in his home
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maybe Rand decided to be nice and mow the guys lawn for him, but then ended up not doing a good job.

Every time I read his name I think of a Rand McNally atlas I had as a kid.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 11:51 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Never had someone who was a real c--t day in and day out for a neighbor?
If there was some lunacy happening outside, naturally I would let him into my house, given that there is only a 1/5 chance he might wreck the place.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 12:41 AM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Foxsteak
If there was some lunacy happening outside, naturally I would let him into my house, given that there is only a 1/5 chance he might wreck the place.

Are you having a "mental" moment again?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 12:43 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I'd not physically assault Surtur...

I don't believe you. If you two got together, in real life, fists would fly.

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
most would not. violence is the tool of the ignorant.
but i suppose some people have problems controlling impulses from their brainstem.
i'm talking about rand paul's attacker, of course smile

Why you breakin' Robtard's balls over this (yes, I know what you're doing).

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 02:48 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

If only Rand Paul had a gun...

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 02:54 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Firefly218
If only Rand Paul had a gun...

unless he's just a colossal shit-talker over the second amendment i would assume he has several guns. so why was it that he got handled and brutalized like that?

my guess is that maybe he's responsible with his guns and keeps them locked up and unloaded, to prevent his children from playing with them and falling victim to tragedy. but that kinda takes all the practicality away from owning a gun to defend oneself from some random wild psychopath, high on bath salts, kicking in their door and attacking them at full speed.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 03:01 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 11:09 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i read the same on infowars, so apparently it's true, eh? :')

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 11:15 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I heard he was a Trump supporter and attacked Rand for Rand not fully embracing Trumpism.

Personally, I think it was a scorned lover angle. Rene' and Rand were buggering each other for years and then Rand tried to break it off, Rene in a fit of rejection rage attacked his former lover.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 11:43 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I heard he was a Trump supporter and attacked Rand for Rand not fully embracing Trumpism.

Personally, I think it was a scorned lover angle. Rene' and Rand were buggering each other for years and then Rand tried to break it off, Rene in a fit of rejection rage attacked his former lover.

Could be.

Probably just a petty argument between two huge egos that got out of hand over the years.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 12:26 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by dadudemon
Could be.

Probably just a petty argument between two huge egos that got out of hand over the years.

If it's not something like a legit mental illness or adultery, I'd assume this was little things building up for years and the guy finally snapped.

thumb up

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 12:32 AM
dadudemon

thumb up

You stop that. mad

You're not allowed to make good points until I make them.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 12:39 AM
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

So this Trump supporter was taunting Rand for being upstaged by Trump (when secretly we all wanted Rand) and Rand snapped only to get beaten up by the Trumper?

Rand, I thought you were better than this.

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 01:12 AM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

One other thing we have heard is that other neighbors pushed back on the idea Rand was a bad neighbor.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 01:32 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Foxsteak
So this Trump supporter was taunting Rand for being upstaged by Trump (when secretly we all wanted Rand) and Rand snapped only to get beaten up by the Trumper?

Rand, I thought you were better than this.

Rob was making a joke. The guy is a leftist.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 01:36 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

oh yeah? well i heard from sandra down the block that he wanted to set up a neighborhood christmas display, but rand refused and OH MY LAAAWD all hell broke loose. but i aint one to gossip so you aint heard that from me.

seriously, whats the point?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 01:36 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh yeah? well i heard from sandra down the block that he wanted to set up a neighborhood christmas display, but rand refused and OH MY LAAAWD all hell broke loose. but i aint one to gossip so you aint heard that from me.

seriously, whats the point?

The point is that theories about land disputes, etc. were put forward by some in certain media outlets. So the opinion of neighbors gives some potential insight.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 01:39 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

it's gossip. they are literally circulating neighborhood gossip. the details will come eventually but they need to keep everyone reading this drivel. for someone who's all anti-MSM you do seem to have a sweet tooth for their antics. just wait if you need to know. we'll probably know eventually if not soon.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 01:40 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

it's gossip. they are literally circulating neighborhood gossip. the details will come eventually but they need to keep everyone reading this drivel. for someone who's all anti-MSM you do seem to have a sweet tooth for their antics. just wait if you need to know. we'll probably know eventually if not soon.

You seem awfully upset over the fact I dared mention what some of his neighbors said lol. It's like you need to make an issue out of anything and everything.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 01:44 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

okay, but the fact remains about your sweet tooth for unsubstantiated gossip-news. i just find it weird how sandy from down the block is worth mentioning as news, while anonymous insider sources in washington are roundly dismissed unless they're named (your assertions).

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 01:49 AM