KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Rand Paul assaulted in his home

Rand Paul assaulted in his home
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Foxsteak

/Robtard

I found the perfect woman for Bash, Smugglypuff:

Go to around 35 seconds in. It's a match made in heaven. He'd do something stupid and she'd be all "I didn't see anything!".

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 05:59 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

XYZ, you're trying really hard again to get my goat, I suspect it's so you can then play the victim again after I put you in your place.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 06:00 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Called it.

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 06:00 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Surtur
It's okay if you want to dismiss reality and the real differences in situations. I wouldn't expect anything less lol.

more weak and lazy dismissal tactics because you can't confront valid points. #ohsquirt

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 06:01 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
more weak and lazy dismissal tactics because you can't confront valid points. #ohsquirt

Lol but it is you who can't confront valid points. You can't do it because it is just not in your nature, you need to find some conflict.

The truth is that there is a huge difference between a random person posting an article on a forum and people who are actual reporters with a reach of millions using anonymous sources and treating them as facts. There is a legit problem in your brain if you cannot understand that lol. Especially when the article I posted only happened because there had been *other* gossip about why this happened. Are you going to continue to whine about it?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 06:06 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Go to around 35 seconds in. It's a match made in heaven. He'd do something stupid and she'd be all "I didn't see anything!".
Lol, Bashar Teg posts troll memes and then that ***** be like "I didn't see anything"

Bashar Teg, you should hook up with her.

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 06:10 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Buh-but you never reference da twitter linkz0rds!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 06:11 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Lol but it is you who can't confront valid points. You can't do it because it is just not in your nature, you need to find some conflict.

The truth is that there is a huge difference between a random person posting an article on a forum and people who are actual reporters with a reach of millions using anonymous sources and treating them as facts. There is a legit problem in your brain if you cannot understand that lol. Especially when the article I posted only happened because there had been *other* gossip about why this happened. Are you going to continue to whine about it?

"sandra from down the block just told me some shit that y'all need to hear" -admissible info

anonymous washington/fbi insiders - FAKE NEWS because reasons

#ohsquirt

Lol, Bashar Teg posts troll memes and then that ***** be like "I didn't see anything"

^^
(please log in to view the image)

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Nov 10th, 2017 at 06:16 PM

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 06:14 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

"I didn't see anything, officer. Nothing happened." *smiles, smugly*

Lauren's thoughts:

"So what are they going to do with this audio-video evidence of the battery caught on camera, officer?"

no expression

The pure smugness on xer's face, in that video. It really does remind me of the PVS smugness where he thinks he's right but is painfully wrong but he doesn't realize it yet. Perfect match.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 06:23 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

meet the new face of investigative journalism

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 06:24 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
"I didn't see anything, officer. Nothing happened." *smiles, smugly*

Lauren's thoughts:

"So what are they going to do with this audio-video evidence of the battery caught on camera, officer?"

no expression

The pure smugness on xer's face, in that video. It really does remind me of the PVS smugness where he thinks he's right but is painfully wrong but he doesn't realize it yet. Perfect match.

Exactly. She'd be all "He didn't twist what you said, not at all" with that huge smug smile. She's the type of gal who'd keep extra shovels on hand in case one of his breaks whilst digging a hole.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 06:26 PM
dadudemon

Exactly. She'd be all "He didn't twist what you said, not at all" with that huge smug smile. She's the type of gal who'd keep extra shovels on hand in case one of his breaks whilst digging a hole.

That's probably important in a partner for a man who goes into vivid details about rapes, murders, molestations, and likes to make people cry with relentless harassment.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 06:27 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's probably important in a partner for a man who goes into vivid details about rapes, murders, molestations, and likes to make people cry with relentless harassment.

Her advice for the best auto-tune also no doubt comes in handy.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 06:32 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 06:53 PM
dadudemon

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 06:55 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 06:57 PM
dadudemon

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 06:58 PM
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just like I predicted. Guess who (Rob) the ***** is?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 07:03 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

dawww i won't answer to random slander. sad

better play with eachother's peckers some more to compensate. thumb up

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 07:07 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

dawww i won't answer to random slander. sad

better play with eachother's peckers some more to compensate. thumb up

Just remember to stock up on brew. I know Thanksgiving is coming up and you must be stressed about your family.

Anyways, how does your family make you feel? I have a brother, he is pretty cool. You got any sisters or aunts?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 08:24 PM