KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Bendis has signed an exclusive contract with DC Comics

Bendis has signed an exclusive contract with DC Comics
Started by: Philosophía

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rage.Of.Olympus

I hope he writes the JLA. The tears that will flow....oh yes....I have a Thorection.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 06:23 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

DC YASSSSSS, preach it!

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 06:26 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I hope he gets to write every major DC hero and villain.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 06:30 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I hope he writes the JLA. The tears that will flow....oh yes....I have a Thorection.

Considering how powerful he wrote his heroes and how easily he had the villains defeated by heroes, I don't think JLA are under any trouble.

Darkseid fans however.....

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 06:32 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Yeah, I was about to say that.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 06:33 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Darkseid will be the new Wrecker

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 06:34 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Bendseid will get raped by Beast Boy taking the form of a horse.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 06:36 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Rage thinks just because Bendis raped Thor he is going to rape everyone when he wrote Sentry as a Superman stand in (his script even had Sentry tearing through Asgard like Superman) and wrote him at his most powerful.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 06:38 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

I hope to all the comics gods that he never touches Legion or JSA.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 06:40 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Pure awesomeness. Cannot wait.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 06:40 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

But in all honesty I think he would write Batman as he has said previously that writing Batman is his dream job.

If it gets anywhere as good as his Daredevil run.......

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 06:42 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Do you think he'd do a good job on Batman...?

Assuming Bendis at his peak, that is. Not "talking heads" Bendis or "time to troll everyone, including my co-workers" Bendis.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 06:48 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by abhilegend
Rage thinks just because Bendis raped Thor he is going to rape everyone when he wrote Sentry as a Superman stand in (his script even had Sentry tearing through Asgard like Superman) and wrote him at his most powerful.

You're an idiot. Bendis doesn't confirm to any standard power structures that most comic book fans on boards like this do as seriously. Top Tiers were still Top Tiers, but they served to move the story along. He never raped Thor, he just wrote fun stories that were really stupid and didn't make much sense. He wrote Thor like a BEAST for 95% of the time he was under Bendis' pen, but the other 5%of the time? He treated Hulk far worse than he treated Thor. The thing is, you view them from a battle board and harp on it so it's going to be hilarious when Batman drops Superman with an elbow to the throat so he can escape or something.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 06:49 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I hope to all the comics gods that he never touches Legion or JSA.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 06:52 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 06:53 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
You're an idiot. Bendis doesn't confirm to any standard power structures that most comic book fans on boards like this do as seriously. Top Tiers were still Top Tiers, but they served to move the story along. He never raped Thor, he just wrote fun stories that were really stupid and didn't make much sense. He wrote Thor like a BEAST for 95% of the time he was under Bendis' pen, but the other 5%of the time? He treated Hulk far worse than he treated Thor. The thing is, you view them from a battle board and harp on it so it's going to be hilarious when Batman drops Superman with an elbow to the throat so he can escape or something.

The thing is that you think Thor or Hulk are interchangeable to Superman.

Because Sentry was treated very respectfully by Bendis power wise.

And I'm not bothered by his depiction of power levels. It's his stories.
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Do you think he'd do a good job on Batman...?

Assuming Bendis at his peak, that is. Not "talking heads" Bendis or "time to troll everyone, including my co-workers" Bendis.

I hope he does. His Daredevil run is one of the most incredible comic runs of all time.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 06:55 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Digi

Can you imagine Alan Scott quipping along with Jay while casually wrecking Mordru?

Brrrrrr

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 06:56 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Can you imagine Alan Scott quipping along with Jay while casually wrecking Mordru?

Brrrrrr

Right. F*** power levels; it's his characterizations that scare me.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 07:02 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

The thing is that you think Thor or Hulk are interchangeable to Superman.

Because Sentry was treated very respectfully by Bendis power wise.

And I'm not bothered by his depiction of power levels. It's his stories.
I hope he does. His Daredevil run is one of the most incredible comic runs of all time.
Sentry isn't Superman power wise he's substantially superior to the son of Jor.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 07:03 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Who's going to be the new Luke Cage??

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 07:04 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote