KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Most Hax Powers

Most Hax Powers
Started by: TheVaultDweller

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

You know what would be really OP? Someone with superspeed AND telepathy.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 05:20 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by h1a8
The most hax power is speed. The fight will always start with you fighting a statue. No other power is more hax.

/thread

Wrong. Firstly, not all speedsters are equal and not all of them are fast enough that everyone is a statue. Secondly, if the speedster is fighting other sufficiently powerful characters, like Dr Manhattan, for example, that speed isn't going to mean a whole lot. Or hell, even someone like Hazard, whose Jinx field can cause things like a speedster (Flash, for example) to trip over something random (which has actually happened on the show because of her abilities), or some other accident befalling them, regardless of speed. There are multiple examples from the comics, movies and tv shows where superspeed has been successfully countered by other sufficiently hax or powerful abilities.

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on May 18th, 2018 at 06:55 AM

Old Post May 18th, 2018 06:53 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

@ H1

I also see you didn't even bother reading my OP properly

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Just to clarify though. The characters don't all necessarily have to be god-tiers or anything. Characters with abilities that can be considered hax for their own overall tier can be included as well.

As stated there, it isn't meant to just be the single most hax power. So, typing one you consider the best, and then writing /thread is actually kind of stupid.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 07:06 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

The more I think about it, the more hax Hazard's probability powers are. It's basically having the ability to induce PIS. And she doesn't even need to focus, or even be aware of someone, to affect them. She was causing things to go crazy across the entire city IIRC, and pretty much all her attention was focused on the slots (I think it was) she was playing.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 07:58 AM
h1a8

@ H1

I also see you didn't even bother reading my OP properly

As stated there, it isn't meant to just be the single most hax power. So, typing one you consider the best, and then writing /thread is actually kind of stupid.

Then I do not understand. Isn't this a vs forum?

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post May 18th, 2018 11:36 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by h1a8
Then I do not understand. Isn't this a vs forum?

Not all threads necessarily follow traditional versus thread conventions. Hence adding stipulations. I even provided an example in the OP. I'm not seeing what's so difficult to grasp. No one else has had any trouble.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 12:04 PM
h1a8

Not all threads necessarily follow traditional versus thread conventions. Hence adding stipulations. I even provided an example in the OP. I'm not seeing what's so difficult to grasp. No one else has had any trouble.
I'm just used to the comic vs forum. I admit that I did not read the OP well enough (or at all probably). I just assumed by the title that this is a vs thread. I guess the mods have no problem with it (the comic vs forum is different). Well carry on.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post May 18th, 2018 12:42 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh shit I know a good addition. Uber Cole from Charmed. At the height of his power he had:

-Was indestructible. One character even tried to jump inside him and explode him from the inside out. He just reformed.
-Transmutation, can wave his hand and turn you into a water cooler, etc.
-Energy balls powerful enough to vaporize demons that are immune to conventional weaponry(blades, bullets, etc.)
-Can teleport anywhere in the world instantly, can also use it in combat, can teleport to other dimensions and even into time loops
-Can heal others, including healing a demon with his arm ripped off, and doing so instantly
-Mind control
-Low level reality warping
-Able to grant powers to demons that made them immune to some of the most powerful magic in the universe
-Able to prevent others from teleporting
-Able to slow down time
-Telekinesis
-enhanced reflexes(bullet time level)
-Can teleport someone away with a wave of his hand

He could stand up to Peter Petrelli. He'd also defeat Smallville Clark. Clark is way faster, but he has no way to truly destroy Cole, and sooner or later Cole is going to slow down time and kill him.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 01:17 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by Surtur
Oh shit I know a good addition. Uber Cole from Charmed. At the height of his power he had:

-Was indestructible. One character even tried to jump inside him and explode him from the inside out. He just reformed.
-Transmutation, can wave his hand and turn you into a water cooler, etc.
-Energy balls powerful enough to vaporize demons that are immune to conventional weaponry(blades, bullets, etc.)
-Can teleport anywhere in the world instantly, can also use it in combat, can teleport to other dimensions and even into time loops
-Can heal others, including healing a demon with his arm ripped off, and doing so instantly
-Mind control
-Low level reality warping
-Able to grant powers to demons that made them immune to some of the most powerful magic in the universe
-Able to prevent others from teleporting
-Able to slow down time
-Telekinesis
-enhanced reflexes(bullet time level)
-Can teleport someone away with a wave of his hand

He could stand up to Peter Petrelli. He'd also defeat Smallville Clark. Clark is way faster, but he has no way to truly destroy Cole, and sooner or later Cole is going to slow down time and kill him.

Your posts have shown a pattern that betrays your secret. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: You've watched a lot of cheesy tv shows. stick out tongue

Old Post May 18th, 2018 02:10 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Domino

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 19th, 2018 12:40 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Deadpool's healing factor is also pretty broken at this point. He [SPOILER - highlight to read]: couldn't even kill himself by blowing himself into pieces, and getting torn in half by Juggernaut was more an inconvenience than anything else, because he had to wait for a new lower body to grow back. As long as he has his powers, the guy is basically immortal.

Old Post May 19th, 2018 03:14 AM