KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Hitman

Hitman
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arachnid1

Hitman

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/11...-in-development

We've got a new Hitman game in development. The last one by IO was one of the best stealth games this gen and the best Hitman to date, and the GOTY edition came out yesterday with all content so definitely get that if you guys haven't played it yet.

I'm not sure if this new game is season 2 launching on their same platform or a completely new game. Personally I'm hoping they do season 2 on the old platform, because that really did come out perfect, and I never like supporting episodic games.

It's also worth noting the IO was nearly canned by Square but it managed to go independent and take Hitman with it so Hitman is their baby now. Looks like they're going all in on it.

PWNT

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 03:59 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I thought Hitman 2016 was a very well made game but something was off for me.

I think since Blood Money, the series had relied way to heavily in the scripted kill scenarios and not enough on what made the series so damn good in the first place. While you can kill the targets without using them, the game feels like it forces you to do so.

I wouldn't mind seeing an open world Hitman game where killing a target is much more organic than scripted.

However, it still a very well made game.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 10:38 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I can see the complaint about the scripted kills, but tbh I still found plenty of ways to mess with targets that were pretty fun. It feels like a "ymmv" thing.

Glad we're getting a new one though. Give me this, a new Splinter Cell and a new single player Rainbow Six, and I'll have all the stealth I could ever need.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 11:56 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Yeah.

Maybe I just want an assassin game where I tail peeps, and then eliminate them on how I see fit. Hitman isn't that...it's essentially a puzzle game and usually relies way to much on changing uniforms. I don't feel like an assassin when I play this game...

Speaking of Splinter Cell....I cannot believe they are not backwards compatible. I have Conviction and Blacklist waiting....

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 10:36 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

https://twitter.com/Hitman/status/1...749245329231873

Hitman content has been teased by the developers for a reveal tomorrow. People seem to think its season 2.

PWNT

Old Post May 27th, 2018 09:52 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Season 2 has leaked. Apparently it'll be revealed at E3. I cant wait to see how season 2 evolves from the first season.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/h...s/1100-6459390/

PWNT

Old Post Jun 5th, 2018 02:59 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I heard that WB was publishing them now, too. Hopefully they won't repeat the Shadow of War fiasco or do something similar here.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 5th, 2018 03:59 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

I want this season II badly.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2018 05:10 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote