KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Deathstroke Vs Colossus

Deathstroke Vs Colossus
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Deathstroke Vs Colossus

Deathstroke has nth metal and ikon suit

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 09:28 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Nothing Deathstroke can do to Colossus.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 09:38 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Nothing Colossus can really do to Slade. Maybe choke him....but Slade is too fast to let that happen.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 09:47 PM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Colossus could KO himself.

Or his staff could hurt Colossus....maybe? It DID draw blood from Supey, IIRC.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 10:07 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Can you really see Slade staff hurting Colossus? Colossus choke him for the win and Colossus is pretty fast for his size Vanguard.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 11:31 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Can you really see Slade staff hurting Colossus? Colossus choke him for the win and Colossus is pretty fast for his size Vanguard.

Yea, for his size he is pretty fast, but I doubt he would automatically go for a choke hold, and I still believe Slade is faster. Come to think of it, what really matters is whether or not Slades Promethium blade can cut Colossus. He sliced Superman with it.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 12:16 AM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 12:25 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Slade would probably beat present day Colossus because they made it so that he is coated by a membrane instead of being solid like he was portrayed back in the old days. I think that classic Colossus would win this because there was a time when even Wolverines claws did nothing to him.

If anyone is interested, it happened back when Colossus was mind controlled by Arcade. Forgot the issue of Uncanny X-Men that it happened in, but here's a scan in case anyone has the entire scene.

Wolverines claws bounced harmlessly off of him in that fight.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 02:20 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowknight

DT beat the X-men with ease yrs ago in the 80's. And DT didn't have the IKON suit then, DT vs Colossus would be a curbstomp in DT favor now.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Tee...pQbywVdo2GbZyM:

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 02:35 AM
shadowknight is currently offline Click here to Send shadowknight a Private Message Find more posts by shadowknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I don't recall him fighting Colossus. I recall a run in with Wolverine though. And the Ikon suit can only sustain so much punishment before they become depleted. He isn't the Juggernaut.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 03:52 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I found this, but I think that it would take more than this, if there were no cliff to BFR him.

Last edited by Stoic on Nov 9th, 2017 at 04:07 AM

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 04:04 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Stoic
Slade would probably beat present day Colossus because they made it so that he is coated by a membrane instead of being solid like he was portrayed back in the old days.

When did this happen?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 04:05 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by -Pr-
When did this happen?

I don't know the issue. But Arcade put a whammy on Pete's mind, and he went after Wolverine and Cyclops. Both of them were more of less hard pressed to even slow him down. It was a long time ago. These days Colossus is only covered and not composed of solid Omnium or whatever the metal is called.

Even in the first Secret Wars after being hit by the Beyonder's bolt from out of the blue. we see that he's slagged, but portions of him are still present. The only thing other than Colossus that remained intact was Captain America's shield if I recall correctly. These days, a possessed Wolverine cut through only skin and he bled as a result.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 04:14 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Stoic
I don't know the issue. But Arcade put a whammy on Pete's mind, and he went after Wolverine and Cyclops. Both of them were more of less hard pressed to even slow him down. It was a long time ago. These days Colossus is only covered and not composed of solid Omnium or whatever the metal is called.

Even in the first Secret Wars after being hit by the Beyonder's bolt from out of the blue. we see that he's slagged, but portions of him are still present. The only thing other than Colossus that remained intact was Captain America's shield if I recall correctly. These days, a possessed Wolverine cut through only skin and he bled as a result.

Sorry, I was asking about the membrane thing. When did that come in?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 04:16 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Sorry, I was asking about the membrane thing. When did that come in?

didn't read the full story but it was posted in the Character Ownage thread long ago in terms of post count. Wolverine was possessed and fought Colossus cutting through his Omnium shell instead of it being his entire body. I would say that it happened no less than 4-5 yrs ago. I'll see if there re any scans on goggle.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 04:22 AM
Stoic
Avenger

https://imgur.com/cyKfoTR

I know I'm probably missing a panel or 2 but this was around the time.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 04:26 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Oh, that... TBH I just consider that to be shitty writing rather than some sort of retcon, but that's me.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 04:28 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Oh, that... TBH I just consider that to be shitty writing rather than some sort of retcon, but that's me.

Man I truly hope that you're right, because when I saw that, I pretty much gave up on following the X-Men so closely.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 04:32 AM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by carver9

It hurt Supes.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 07:43 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Superman's durability increases as he dials it up though. I've come to accept this up to a certain extent.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 11:04 AM