KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Lets Talk DBS Multipliers

Lets Talk DBS Multipliers
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
Dai Kaioshin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Equal? News to me, never thought SSJ Gotenks was quite that strong. His fight with Buu was mostly with techniques, physically he couldn't do much of anything until SSJ3.
Hard to say exactly how much more powerful Gotenks was, but we DO know he was more powerful than Goku by a significant margin, using Super Boo as a measuring stick.

Upon seeing/sensing Super Boo, Goku(who can very accurately sense ki) outright stated that he was stronger than himself and Vegeta, and knew they'd have NO chance against him without fusion:
https://i.imgur.com/y4irR7p.jpg
This tells us Super Boo >> SSJ3 Goku + SSJ2 Vegeta.

Flip side, SSJ3 Gotenks was no less than equal to Super Boo -- in fact, it's possible that Gotenks had slightly more raw power if you look at their fight in the manga. He just couldn't perma-kill Boo, is all(which required even greater levels of haxx/plot-armor than he was capable of generating.)

"I AM the one true God of all Universes!!!"

Last edited by Galan007 on Nov 9th, 2017 at 02:02 PM

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 01:57 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Patriotic Judge

Re: Re: Re: Lets Talk DBS Multipliers

Originally posted by NewGuy01
^That depends if we're counting the Spirit Sword as an actual power up, or more like a Spirit Ball with positive energy haxxx.

Oh, I would assume the latter. Would be interesting regardless to see how that Trunks with spirit sword would fare against the current Golden Frieza.

I guess to make it simpler, where does SSJ Rage Trunks in general fall? SSJB level? I know the form didnít have a name at the time, but itís funny how some were still thinking it was just SSJ2, despite the blue and gold aura. Maybe itís a less perfected SSJB, IDK.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 03:45 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by cdtm
Equal? News to me, never thought SSJ Gotenks was quite that strong. His fight with Buu was mostly with techniques, physically he couldn't do much of anything until SSJ3.
Super Buu is vastly superior to Fat Buu though. Though Fat Buu was give or take 2x weaker than Ssj3 Goku. But base Gotenks was beaten quick by Fat Buu but when they were ssj everyone thought they were a match for fat buu.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 05:14 PM
Kento is online now! Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Captain Commander

Kaioken is x 10.

Bankai, Katen Kyōkotsu Karamatsu Shinjuu.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 06:23 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote