KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Tucker Carlson vs. The Alt Left

Tucker Carlson vs. The Alt Left
Started by: Stigma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Also found this interesting, Twitter apparently shutting down alt right accounts after Trumps victory.

http://www.infowars.com/twitter-ini...-trump-victory/

But I was never pro Alex Jones though. So no, it's not a mental illness that I'm not shocked he is full of shit.

^same guy laughing out loud

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 10:07 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol but..that just hurts your argument. You are saying I trust them and advocate for the alt right.

Are you having some sort of meltdown? You are hilariously trying to track down anything you can to justify you calling me alt right.

I wonder if you comprehend how this makes you look lol.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 10:07 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Lol but..that just hurts your argument. You are saying I trust them and advocate for the alt right.

Are you having some sort of meltdown? You are hilariously trying to track down anything you can to justify you calling me alt right.

i am saying that you sourced someone who YOU said was "full of shit" as a means to prove that the alt-right were being treated unfairly.

pretty cut and dry. :')

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 10:09 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i am saying that you sourced someone who YOU said was "full of shit" as a means to prove that the alt-right were being treated unfairly.

pretty cut and dry. :')

I posted a link and said I found it interesting. That is all lol.

This is hilarious, you truly ARE butthurt still over DDM.

And Alex Jones isn't even the only person who writes for Infowars lol.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 10:09 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

how does ddm factor into this? confused

oh i get it, you're summoning him because you're having a crisis and need some bro-shielding. good luck. thumb up

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 10:12 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

I for one am shocked the guy [alex jones] who thinks there are alien pedophile rings controlled by the Illuminati might not be on the up and up.

^^same guy who cited alex jones as evidence

#OhSurt

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...06#post16183697

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 10:15 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

how does ddm factor into this? confused

oh i get it, you're summoning him because you're having a crisis and need some bro-shielding. good luck. thumb up

Lol my god...he broke you. He factors in because that seems to be the only explanation for this meltdown of logic you are having.

Look at what you are doing lol. You feel I am the one experiencing a "crisis" right now.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 10:16 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^^same guy who cited alex jones as evidence

#OhSurt

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...06#post16183697

Lol...I'm just going to sit back and enjoy this. I know you think you're making me look bad but...lol you know what, don't mind me, continue posting.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 10:17 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

nope, you cited infowars as proof:
Twitter apparently shutting alt right accounts after Trumps victory.

^^how is that not a matter-of-fact statement? because your fee-fees? laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 10:20 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

nope, you cited infowars as proof:

^^how is that not a matter-of-fact statement? because your fee-fees? laughing out loud

I describe the article and then link it lol. Did you want to keep digging?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 10:22 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

you described it as "apparent". you even used the word, you ridiculous babyman. you took an infowars article at face value.

squirm more please, i'm really enjoying this laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 10:23 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

you described it as "apparent". you even used the word, you ridiculous babyman. you took an infowars article at face value.

squirm more please, i'm really enjoying this laughing out loud

LMAO! The fact you think I'm the one squirming...priceless.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 10:24 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Come on Surt, you shit the bed there using Alex Jones, a well known retard and seller of products which contain dangerous levels of lead**, own up to it instead of shitshow dancing.

**The lead poisoning would explain his followers' retardism actually

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 10:25 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Come on Surt, you shit the bed there using Alex Jones, a well known retard and seller of products which contain dangerous levels of lead**, own up to it instead of shitshow dancing.

**The lead poisoning would explain his followers retardism actually

I posted a link to something I thought was interesting. Why does this prove I advocate for the alt right? Explain this.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 10:26 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Fine then. But imho an "egg on my face" and then moving on replay is easier than shitshow flips.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 10:27 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

I posted a link to something I thought was [true, because i said it was "apparent"]. Why does this prove I advocate for the alt right [which i was trying to defend]? Explain this.

fify

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 10:28 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Fine then. But imho an "egg on my face" and then moving on replay is easier than shitshow flips.

So just to be clear: you feel that was advocating for the alt right? Lol...

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 10:28 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

fify

Lol...solid gold thumb up

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 10:30 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

I posted a link to something I thought was interesting.

rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 10:30 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

So just to be clear: you feel that was advocating for the alt right? Lol...

Apparently you where there, almost a year ago.

Why did you post it and say what you said then, if not? Explain.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 10:34 PM