KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Tucker Carlson vs. The Alt Left

Tucker Carlson vs. The Alt Left
Started by: Stigma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Apparently you where there, almost a year ago.

Why did you post it and say what you said then, if not? Explain.

I found the story interesting, so I posted it lol.

You still have not explained how that is advocating for the alt right.

And frankly: you have zero credibility left if you think that was.

So you can clear this up in terms of if you merit being taken seriously in the future: was that advocating for the alt right yes or no?

Last edited by Surtur on Nov 9th, 2017 at 10:40 PM

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 10:37 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Okay then...

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 10:47 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

So again: advocating for the alt right, yay or nay?

Before you answer, go back and look at the thread it was posted in. Think about why an article like that might be posted by me in an SJW thread. The answer should then be obvious why I found it interesting.(Hint, it wasn't because I advocate for the alt right)

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 10:50 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

I've moved on. I don't want my credibility rating on the Surtur Cred Scale (aka SCS) to go into the negatives

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 10:53 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

I don't want my credibility rating on the Surtur Cred Scale (aka SCS) to go into the negatives

You have something in common with the rest of the world. Nobody wants negative Surtability thumb up

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 10:56 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

apparently someone shot a 23-pound grasshopper and mr fuzzy wuzzy is drowning in pussy...apparently. :')

(please log in to view the image)

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 11:17 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I watched that video of Donna Brazile.

I like her. Can she be the president elected in 2020?

What am I getting myself into? I need to review her policies...

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 12:46 AM
dadudemon is online now! Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

Originally posted by dadudemon
I watched that video of Donna Brazile.

I like her. Can she be the president elected in 2020?

What am I getting myself into? I need to review her policies...

Lol also did you see this article:

Originally posted by Surtur
Also this is f*cking hilarious:

"Let's Put Our Dicks On The Table" - Brazile Blasts "Sexist Behavior" Of Top Clinton Campaign Staff

And I 100% believe her when she says she'd win that dick contest.

"Brazile said the patronizing behavior of the Clinton aides made her so furious that, during one particularly contentious conference call, she said “gentlemen, let’s just put our dicks out on the table and see who’s got the bigger one, because I know mine is bigger than all of yours."

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 01:29 AM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur
Lol also did you see this article:

"Brazile said the patronizing behavior of the Clinton aides made her so furious that, during one particularly contentious conference call, she said “gentlemen, let’s just put our dicks out on the table and see who’s got the bigger one, because I know mine is bigger than all of yours."

Damn!

Awesome! She's like the Democratic, more politically correct, less dumbassed version of Trump's no nonsense approach.

I really like her. But...what are her policies? She's a staunch democrat. So I'd hope she would be for things like Universal healthcare, fixing immigration policy, and massive tax reform.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 01:36 AM
dadudemon is online now! Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

Damn!

Awesome! She's like the Democratic, more politically correct, less dumbassed version of Trump's no nonsense approach.

I really like her. But...what are her policies? She's a staunch democrat. So I'd hope she would be for things like Universal healthcare, fixing immigration policy, and massive tax reform.

I'm not sure about her policies. But it was hilarious how she explained away giving out the questions in advance. "I didn't want my candidate to be blind sided" lol.

Up until recently the other democrats didn't seem to have any issues with her. So I assume she toes the line in terms of policy ideas.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 01:40 AM
Steve Zodiac
Co-*****

(please log in to view the image)

laughing

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 09:17 AM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Cultural Libertarian

Damn!

I agree to a certain extend.

I think it would be rather hard for her to win Dems nomination in 2020 with that attitude wink

But if I could forecast, I'd say Trump will have 2 terms.

---

Gen. Witold Urbanowicz, fighter ace. Member of 303 Polish Fighter Squadron, pilots that carried the Allies victory in 1940 battle of Britain

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 12:00 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote