KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone Tribunal: JUSTICE

Battlezone Tribunal: JUSTICE
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LordofBrooklyn

Battlezone Tribunal: JUSTICE

I DEMAND that a tribunal of FAIR, OBJECTIVE, AND KNOWLEDGEABLE posters review ALL of the Battlezones in which I have been ROBBED and have a recount!!!

Applicants can gather here!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 08:13 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

First things first...I think we all should take the time to thank -K-M- for being the backup judge. Like for real

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 08:17 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -K-M-
First things first...I think we all should take the time to thank -K-M- for being the backup judge. Like for real

I use the Canadian Flag as a rag and Alpha Flight comics as kindling!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 08:42 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

That doesn’t seem very practical

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 09:58 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

If I were to judge, I would be the prettiest judge ever. thumb up

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 10:03 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by -K-M-

As the kindly American ambassador who generously partnered with two Canadians, let me offer our sincere thanks for stepping into our clusterf*** of a match and making a wise and fair decision.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 10:11 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Phildo and I were clearly robbed by incomprehension thumb up

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 10:17 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

lol incomprehension def played a role for you.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 10:31 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

I’ll judge

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 10:43 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Phildo and I were clearly robbed by incomprehension thumb up
thumb up

We were playing chess, while the judges were expecting tic-tac-toe.

(please log in to view the image)

But like you said, we got the popular vote.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Last edited by Philosophía on Nov 9th, 2017 at 10:52 PM

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 10:50 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

lol you know what LOB I think you actually was robbed in that one where your opponent drop a sun on your team which had Vulcan on it. Dropping on sun on Vulcan would only amped him to high levels, it was funny how that went against you.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 02:25 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

So not the one I had?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 02:32 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

I think he had Vulcan & Spectrum vs Lightray and Vector. I forgot who was the other one.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 02:43 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Oh yeah no.

I thrashed him handily with another amalgam.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 02:44 PM
-K-M-

Originally posted by Digi
As the kindly American ambassador who generously partnered with two Canadians, let me offer our sincere thanks for stepping into our clusterf*** of a match and making a wise and fair decision.

I actually didn’t make a decision at all. Wasn’t need, but it’s the thought that counts

Just glad DS lost

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 03:06 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Wait. Id didn't post the judges' names, so I'm confused now. Blair, beatboks, and who was #3?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 03:09 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Prof.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 03:13 PM
-K-M-

Originally posted by Digi
Wait. Id didn't post the judges' names, so I'm confused now. Blair, beatboks, and who was #3?

Had me posted. Didn’t ask if I could just posted my name stick out tongue I’m currently a project lead on a million dollar project at my work so not much spare time.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 03:24 PM
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Supermutant
lol you know what LOB I think you actually was robbed in that one where your opponent drop a sun on your team which had Vulcan on it. Dropping on sun on Vulcan would only amped him to high levels, it was funny how that went against you.

Despite your TREACHEROUS and WHORISH ways you are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT in this assessment!!!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 03:35 PM
Supermutant

lol

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 04:34 PM