KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Republican Roy Moore accused of sex with 14 yr. old when he was 32

Republican Roy Moore accused of sex with 14 yr. old when he was 32
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Republican Roy Moore accused of sex with 14 yr. old when he was 32

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 08:23 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

She managed to wait 38 years. That is some patience right there.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 08:29 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

SURTUR HOW DARE YOU POS--- oh wait is this a Republican? Carry on then.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 08:33 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

If you can't vote them out, scandal them out.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 08:34 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Re: Republican Roy Moore accused of sex with 14 yr. old when he was 32

quote: (post)

disgusting sick

but how is it relevant that he's republican? while i do feel that sexism and racism are more prevalent on the right, pedophelia is a mental disorder which knows no party lines.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 08:38 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

^^^ thumb up thumb up

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 08:39 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Re: Republican Roy Moore accused of sex with 14 yr. old when he was 32

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
disgusting sick

but how is it relevant that he's republican? while i do feel that sexism and racism are more prevalent on the right, pedophelia is a mental disorder which knows no party lines.

Bingo

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 09:06 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

disgusting sick

Because in the other thread I posted about a Democrat I mentioned it, so in order to avoid whining I did the same here. But I see you found something to gripe about anyways, oh well.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 09:08 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

your cunning little trap didn't work and now you're mad. got it. thumb up

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 09:11 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

your cunning little trap didn't work and now you're mad. got it. thumb up

There was no trap, I did it to avoid whining, but you found a reason to whine anyways.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 09:13 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 09:21 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You virtue signaled, it has been noted. Move on.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 09:23 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

no, i logic-signaled. thumb up

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 09:24 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

no, i logic-signaled. thumb up

Whatever you need to tell yourself, enjoy the pretend victory.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 09:25 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Surtur
Whatever you need to tell yourself, enjoy the pretend victory.

k have fun derailing your own thread and shitting the bed. thumb up

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 09:26 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're right, your whining is not going to be allowed to derail another thread, period.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 09:36 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyways so Roy Moore is shit if he did this. Though yes the timing is questionable. There is an election in early December. On the other hand it could have been the Weinstein scandal and those revelations causing this woman to come forward.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 09:38 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Ray Moore, "the founder and president of the Foundation for Moral Law". LoL, Republicans.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 11:36 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Robtard
Ray Moore, "the founder and president of the Foundation for Moral Law". LoL, Republicans.

i'm sure he was just advocating for stricter laws against statutory rape, by example. what a tremendous sacrifice he made.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 11:43 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

The more high and mighty "moral" a guy is the bigger the hypocrisy screams are.

If you do have a problem keeping it in your pants why in the icy blue hell do you take a position requiring a higher standard of behavior?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 11:45 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote