KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Republican Roy Moore accused of sex with 14 yr. old when he was 32

Republican Roy Moore accused of sex with 14 yr. old when he was 32
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
But...you realize I got the joke from you, right? Lol or rather your pal. He's called you Robtard the Merciful. I was mimicking that. I thought you had a good memory?

As for it takes two, but you are the one who ignores one thing and complains about another. If being off topic bothers you...your friend was as well.

I do recall, since my memory is legendary and why that seemed that some sort of attack is because you often like to mimic/say back what others said in attacks. But as I said, no worries, it was a joke on you part and nothing more.

Repeat: I didn't say a word about the being off topic. I posted an on-topic story, you made what I thought was a snide comment and here we are

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 10:21 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
I do recall, since my memory is legendary and why that seemed that some sort of attack is because you often like to mimic/say back what others said in attacks. But as I said, no worries, it was a joke on you part and nothing more.

Repeat: I didn't say a word about the being off topic. I posted an on-topic story, you made what I thought was a snide comment and here we are

Rob, and I am telling you to be consistent. Do not be all "but I'm discussing the subject!" while ignoring your pal who isn't lol. It just is not going to fly anymore.

Which you were sure as hell quick to bingo his off topic shit. So please, don't bullshit a bullshitter lol.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 10:25 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Yeah if I had to guess I'd say Moore's probably guilty.

I tend to stray away from these kinds of things though, since to take up a position you could be calling an innocent person a rapist or a victim a liar.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 10:37 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Yeah if I had to guess I'd say Moore's probably guilty.

I tend to stray away from these kinds of things though, since to take up a position you could be calling an innocent person a rapist or a victim a liar.

It's hard to say because this is close to an election the guy is in. Is it dirty politics? Is it true and just coming out now because of the Weinstein fallout?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 10:40 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Rob, and I am telling you to be consistent. Do not be all "but I'm discussing the subject!" while ignoring your pal who isn't lol. It just is not going to fly anymore.

Which you were sure as hell quick to bingo his off topic shit. So please, don't bullshit a bullshitter lol.

Again, not once did I accuse you or anyone here of being off topic, do what you want in here. I myself, posted a story on topic and you replied rather snarky, so I replied asking why, you said it was a joke and I moved on. You seem to want to find a fight where none exist.

Yes, clever line, has nothing to do with that's happening here, see above.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 10:41 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Again, not once did I accuse you or anyone here of being off topic, do what you want in here. I myself, posted a story on topic and you replied rather snarky, so I replied asking why, you said it was a joke and I moved on. You seem to want to find a fight where none exist.

Yes, clever line, has nothing to do with that's happening here, see above.

I am telling you to be consistent. There can be no whining like you did while bingo'ing off topic posts. It just doesn't work that way lol. Just remember that in the future, okay? That is all I ask.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 10:44 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Honestly, you just seem very combative today, so I'll let you do you and I'll do me here.

Anyhow, I'm glad Roy Moore is losing support, he's scum overall

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 10:52 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Honestly, you just seem very combative today, so I'll let you do you and I'll do me here.

Anyhow, I'm glad Roy Moore is losing support, he's scum overall

I'm honestly just fed up with the shit you and your pals pull lol. The mods won't do anything about it, but it's just not going to be tolerated anymore like it was. That era is over.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 10:53 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I'm honestly just fed up with the shit you and your pals pull lol. The mods won't do anything about it, but it's just not going to be tolerated anymore like it was. That era is over.

Surt, I legit laughed at that thumb up

I do hope you were joking again though.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 10:55 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Surt, I legit laughed at that thumb up

I do hope you were joking again though.

smile

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 10:56 PM
Adam_PoE

Honestly, you just seem very combative today. . .

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 01:49 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

awwww :')

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 01:53 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
awwww :')

I thought the line was drawn at kissing? confused

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 02:09 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

but it's just not going to be tolerated anymore like it was. That era is over.

I'm wondering what the point of this statement is given Rob and Coa=z are still saying the same "sh!t", and you're still being forced to tolerate it.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 02:18 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
I thought the line was drawn at kissing? confused

dates/courtship is permissible, but the line is indeed drawn at kissing. that's actually surprisingly liberal of him. tbh i wouldn't be comfortable with that arrangement.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 02:23 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 03:49 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

BREAKING: The Flash showrunner Andrew Kreisberg suspended following sexual harassment allegations

http://comicbook.com/dc/2017/11/11/...ual-harassment/

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 04:59 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Re: Re: Republican Roy Moore accused of sex with 14 yr. old when he was 32

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
disgusting sick

but how is it relevant that he's republican? while i do feel that sexism and racism are more prevalent on the right, pedophelia is a mental disorder which knows no party lines.

I feel there is no evidence to support that. The right being more sexist/racist that is. If you would have rolled with sexism/racism/pedophelia know no party lines I would have agreed with you completely.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 11:30 AM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by socool8520
I feel there is no evidence to support that. The right being more sexist/racist that is. If you would have rolled with sexism/racism/pedophelia know no party lines I would have agreed with you completely.

Indeed, his comment makes no sense. More racism on the right? Lol nope. It's just leftists love hurling those accusations at conservatives. They are STILL deluding themselves into believing they have the moral high ground.

And yep: some on the left are blatantly racist against whites lol. But that is taboo to even mention.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 05:11 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

semi-topical question for anyone: if someone said "i generally don't commit acts of terrorism", would you sit next to them on a plane?
quote:

[hannity]"You do remember these girls, would it be unusual for you as a thirty-two-year-old guy to have dated a woman as young as seventeen..."

[moore]"Not generally, no. If I did, I'm not going to dispute anything but I don't remember anything like that."

https://player.fm/series/series-1425440

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Nov 11th, 2017 at 08:24 PM

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 08:18 PM