KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Republican Roy Moore accused of sex with 14 yr. old when he was 32

Republican Roy Moore accused of sex with 14 yr. old when he was 32
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

So Alabama is probably going to send a guy who only sometimes attempts to engage in pedophilia to the Senate. Good look for them.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 08:53 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BackFire
So Alabama is probably going to send a guy who only sometimes attempts to engage in pedophilia to the Senate. Good look for them.

Correction: Someone who was twice removed from office for ethics violations, who is also accused of having sex with a 14-year-old and other teenagers.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 08:59 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

So a corrupt pedophile. My mistake.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 09:01 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

his entire hannity interview made me cringe. said he never gave booze to the teenager he may or may not have been dating because that would be illegal.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 09:04 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote:
HANNITY: But you don’t specifically remember having any girlfriend that was in her late teens even at that time?

MOORE: I don’t remember that and I don’t remember ever dating any girl without the permission of her mother and I think in her statement she said that her mother actually encouraged her to go out with me.

wow

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 05:40 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 05:54 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The mother encouraged her. Problem solved.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 11:34 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur
The mother encouraged her. Problem solved.

My great grandmother got married at 14 and had her first kid at 15. I believe her husband was 17 when they got married.

My point is, her mother came from a different time. We don't have to get married at 14 anymore.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 11:35 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
My great grandmother got married at 14 and had her first kid at 15. I believe her husband was 17 when they got married.

My point is, her mother came from a different time. We don't have to get married at 14 anymore.

And I do wonder why they waited so long to come out. Was it just because it is trendy now, because celebs are going down?

It's not like the guy has an election coming up in early December.(oh, he does, shit)

Oh and I saw this one segment on CNN where people freaked out for even questioning these accusers. One woman is boycotting Fox because they did a report showing one of the accusers used to work for Hilary Clinton. This was not false, it was true, but even a true story is enough to set SJWs off.

Some people on the panel got all pissed at even QUESTIONING them. F*ck that. We cannot have it so these people can't even be questioned.

Just to note, I am not saying they are automatically wrong, I am merely saying is they are not sacrosanct, they can be questioned.

Last edited by Surtur on Nov 12th, 2017 at 11:42 PM

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 11:39 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

And I do wonder why they waited so long to come out. Was it just because it is trendy now, because celebs are going down?

It's not like the guy has an election coming up in early December.(oh, he does, shit)

Oh and I saw this one segment on CNN where people freaked out for even questioning these accusers. One woman is boycotting Fox because they did a report showing one of the accusers used to work for Hilary Clinton. This was not false, it was true, but even a true story is enough to set SJWs off.

Some people on the panel got all pissed at even QUESTIONING them. F*ck that. We cannot have it so these people can't even be questioned.

What year did the events of the accusation occur in? 1984?

82?

That is a very long time to wait. And there's no evidence, right? If he admits it, and the statute of limitations doesn't matter, then what happens? He goes to prison?

Likely, he's a creeper. I think he really did bad things. But that is my uninformed opinion.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 11:42 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

What year did the events of the accusation occur in? 1984?

82?

That is a very long time to wait. And there's no evidence, right? If he admits it, and the statute of limitations doesn't matter, then what happens? He goes to prison?

Likely, he's a creeper. I think he really did bad things. But that is my uninformed opinion.

1979 I think. Gee, weird they pop up now.

As we all know: eye witness accounts just get more reliable as time passes.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 11:43 PM
dadudemon

1979 I think. Gee, weird they pop up now.

That's a very very long time ago. Yes, her mother might be old enough to come from the same time as my great grandmother. It was much more normal for someone that young to be married off in the South. It wasn't super common, but it was not rare. And the daughter would usually go off and live on the farm with the husband while the husband did farming with his family business.

Was that the case, here? No. It wasn't. But the mother may have still had the archaic ideas about marrying the daughter off quickly when she "came of age."

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 11:45 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's a very very long time ago. Yes, her mother might be old enough to come from the same time as my great grandmother. It was much more normal for someone that young to be married off in the South. It wasn't super common, but it was not rare. And the daughter would usually go off and live on the farm with the husband while the husband did farming with his family business.

Was that the case, here? No. It wasn't. But the mother may have still had the archaic ideas about marrying the daughter off quickly when she "came of age."

Has this guy admitted to doing this? Are these just accusations? It is hard to say. He seems to be saying he doesn't remember.

I see two options. 1- He did these things and the Weinstein scandal made his victims come out. 2-He didn't do these things and his political opponents used the scandal to their advantage, because they know liberal dipshits will scream and whine if you dare question any of them. So once an accusation is out there...you are victim blaming if you dare question it.

Thing is, the Dems behavior makes #2 a legit possibility.

Last edited by Surtur on Nov 12th, 2017 at 11:50 PM

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 11:47 PM
dadudemon

Has this guy admitted to doing this? Are these just accusations? It is hard to say. He seems to be saying he doesn't remember.

I see two options. 1- He did these things and the Weinstein scandal made his victims come out. 2-He didn't do these things and his political opponents used the scandal to their advantage, because they know liberal dipshits will scream and whine if you dare question any of them. So once an accusation is out there...you are victim blaming if you dare question it.

Thing is, the Dems behavior makes #2 a legit possibility.

Why doesn't he outright deny it?

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 12:07 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why doesn't he outright deny it?

Either he is guilty or he thinks it is possible someone he f*cked in the past could have potentially lied about their age to him.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 12:10 AM
dadudemon

Either he is guilty or he thinks it is possible someone he f*cked in the past could have potentially lied about their age to him.

But that doesn't jive with a guilt-free past.

If he was a sociopath or did nothing wrong, he could easily deny it. Why doesn't he? That's my problem.

He's probably guilty like Sandusky who just refused to deny it.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 12:14 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

But that doesn't jive with a guilt-free past.

If he was a sociopath or did nothing wrong, he could easily deny it. Why doesn't he? That's my problem.

He's probably guilty like Sandusky who just refused to deny it.

I have seen varying reports. Some where he seems to deny it, others are weird.

Either he did what is being claimed or he did something else and he is just covering for that. By the "something else" I mean something that might upset his Christian voter base.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 12:19 AM
BackFire

I dunno, he's a hardcore Christian. Christians love ****ing kids.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 07:27 AM
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

So are we all being retarded, now?

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 08:38 AM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Just you.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 10:41 AM