KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Republican Roy Moore accused of sex with 14 yr. old when he was 32

Republican Roy Moore accused of sex with 14 yr. old when he was 32
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

(please log in to view the image)

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 12:29 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
Wait...

That's an accusation and we have an "innocent until proven guilty" clause in our US Constitution.

If I colluded with a bunch of people to smear you and destroy you with stuff like this, you wouldn't want to be found guilty before a proper and fair trial, right?

Based on the current political climate, I'd be worried about saying this stuff is 100% true. I think he's guilty but I'm careful to say "he's accused of x." Accusers should not be shamed or silenced. But the accused should not be treated guilty until after a fair trial.

I agree, it's all accusations and nothing has been proven, I just find it hard to believe that so many women would lie when they have nothing to gain, it's not like they can sue him and gain money now, the statute of limitations is long past. Weinstein is probably asking himself "why didn't I get that same treatment", since according to his sick ass all the sexual conduct was with consent.

Personally, I think he's a degenerate and I sincerely hope something he can't really deny comes forward to settle the matter. Others can feel free to disagree.

edit: I'm very anti-pedo-rapist, not saying that you aren't either

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Nov 14th, 2017 at 12:50 AM

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 12:44 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

maybe his victory will further illustrate why the electoral college needs to go byebye.
tired of having a fraction of my voting power given to these mouthbreathers.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 12:47 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Surprise! This guy also likes to **** kids: The Rex Files: The Legend of Carroll Bryant

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 01:53 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

wow

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 01:55 AM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Robtard
I agree, it's all accusations and nothing has been proven, I just find it hard to believe that so many women would lie when they have nothing to gain, it's not like they can sue him and gain money now, the statute of limitations is long past. Weinstein is probably asking himself "why didn't I get that same treatment", since according to his sick ass all the sexual conduct was with consent.

Personally, I think he's a degenerate and I sincerely hope something he can't really deny comes forward to settle the matter. Others can feel free to disagree.

edit: I'm very anti-pedo-rapist, not saying that you aren't either

Like I said a few days ago: he seems like a creep and I believe he's guilty. But how I feel is bullshit.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 02:03 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by dadudemon
Like I said a few days ago: he seems like a creep and I believe he's guilty. But how I feel is bullshit.
thumb up

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 02:09 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Adam_PoE

Surprise! This guy also likes to **** kids: The Rex Files: The Legend of Carroll Bryant

Summary:

Dude is late 40s.
Catfished someone from Mexico.
She was 17.
She refused him when he showed up because catfishing.
He went into a tirade.
Threatened her and others.
Book sales and ratings dropped.
Butthurt.
Etc.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 02:12 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

53 pastors sign letter of support for Moore:

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/20...er_of_supp.html

Awww. sad

If they believe in God and the Jesus of the New Testament, can they not pray and have the Holy Ghost testify to Moore's character (as good or bad) like it says in James 1:5?

Maybe they did and Moore is innocent but it seems like...he really is not. Even his retorts are not the responses of an innocent person.

Perhaps I'm just getting perturbed because too many people are supporting Moore and this is now getting ridiculous.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 02:35 AM
dadudemon

Okay, this should close the case:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/repor...-pursuing-teens

So Roy Moore is a creeper, for sure. This is the "evidence" we needed, IMO, to settle it. No more speculation. This is not "he said she said" stuff. This is action taken by a business to prevent a lawsuit: a sure fire piece of evidence that came from that period of time. It's tough to prove a case when people come forward decades after the fact.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 06:33 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

"Roy Moore, the Republican nominee for U.S. Senate in Alabama, was banned from a mall in the early 1980s after he repeatedly attempted to pick up teenage girls, former mall employees and local police told The New Yorker. Other locals also told AL.com that Moore was known for prowling the mall. Moore, whom five women have accused of making advances on them or molesting them when they were teenagers, allegedly had a reputation for hanging around the Gadsden Mall, in Gadsden, Alabama, in pursuit of high school-age girls. One former mall employee told The New Yorker that a security guard asked mall employees to be on the lookout for Moore, who was “banned from the mall.” -snip

Maybe he was on antidepressants... Anyhow.

Sadly, I'm still not entirely convinced he'll lose if he doesn't drop out.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 05:41 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Robtard
Maybe he was on antidepressants... Anyhow.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 06:21 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Bashar Teg

Nah...that PILL is more of a Pro-Depressant.

eek!

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 06:23 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

isn't it cool how so many of our arbiters of morality are scum? our judges and cops who enforce it. our politicians who implement laws on the basis of "morality" and our entertainment industries who lie and cover up bs but out of the corner of their mouths espouse what's right and wrong for us common folk

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 06:28 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Raisen
isn't it cool how so many of our arbiters of morality are scum? our judges and cops who enforce it. our politicians who implement laws on the basis of "morality" and our entertainment industries who lie and cover up bs but out of the corner of their mouths espouse what's right and wrong for us common folk

^^this guy sees the bigger picture thumb up

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 06:29 PM
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Raisen

Isn't it cool that a man twice removed from the bench for ethics violations keeps getting voted back into office by Alabamans, because he is a Christian Republican?

Last month: Roy Moore's Son is Arrested for the Ninth Time

Where is the hew and cry about rules for thee but not for me?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 08:00 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Sex Crimes didn't stop Bill Clinton from getting re-elected.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 08:02 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Isn't it cool that a man twice removed from the bench for ethics violations keeps getting voted back into office by Alabamans, because he is a Christian Republican?

Last month: Roy Moore's Son is Arrested for the Ninth Time

Where is the hew and cry about rules for thee but not for me?

While I think Moore is scumish would you measure a man by the sins of his father too, I guess the sins of the son are to help add to the sins of the father when they aren't related in the type of grievance?

Moore has enough mud on him he should never be in a position to be elected again, bringing up his son is weak though.

Last edited by snowdragon on Nov 14th, 2017 at 08:09 PM

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 08:06 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Sex Crimes didn't stop Bill Clinton from getting re-elected.
Bill Clinton was already in his 2nd term by the time he got caught cheating. Also cheating is not a sex crime, depending on who you ask it's just immoral behavior.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 08:08 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Firefly218
Bill Clinton was already in his 2nd term by the time he got caught cheating. Also cheating is not a sex crime, depending on who you ask it's just immoral behavior.

View points do change over time.

eek!

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 08:15 PM