KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Republican Roy Moore accused of sex with 14 yr. old when he was 32

Republican Roy Moore accused of sex with 14 yr. old when he was 32
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam_PoE

quote: (post)
Originally posted by snowdragon
While I think Moore is scumish would you measure a man by the sins of his father too, I guess the sins of the son are to help add to the sins of the father when they aren't related in the type of grievance?

Moore has enough mud on him he should never be in a position to be elected again, bringing up his son is weak though.

The son has evaded prosecution, because his father is a judge. That is not weak, that is entirely relevant. It is further evidence of his unfitness for office and the corruption of the Alabama justice system.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 08:20 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Moore's adult shitty son isn't Moore's problem. But if Moore used his political influence to help his shitty son escape justice; thereby allowing his shitty son to continue to be shitty, that is a problem on Moore.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 09:33 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Firefly218
Bill Clinton was already in his 2nd term by the time he got caught cheating. Also cheating is not a sex crime, depending on who you ask it's just immoral behavior.

He's not referring to the perjury and impeachment, he's referring to the accusations of sexual abuse that were levied against him in the 1992 election (and again in the 1996 one)....and throughout.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_...uct_allegations

Seems Clinton just couldn't catch a break. He should have just kept it in his pants...or kept it in Hillary.

Last edited by dadudemon on Nov 14th, 2017 at 09:43 PM

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 09:40 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote:
"Did you now that before 1992, when a lot of this was going on, Judge Moore was a Democrat? You didn't know that?"

"Nobody said a word. When he supposedly was attracted to inappropriately-aged girls, he was a Democrat."

rush limbaugh trying to paint an alabama conservative sex offender as a former democrat, as some excuse for his behavior. him and his listeners are a special kind of stupid.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 10:05 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
The son has evaded prosecution, because his father is a judge. That is not weak, that is entirely relevant. It is further evidence of his unfitness for office and the corruption of the Alabama justice system.

quote:
Moore's adult shitty son isn't Moore's problem. But if Moore used his political influence to help his shitty son escape justice; thereby allowing his shitty son to continue to be shitty, that is a problem on Moore.

Because nepotism isn't something practiced everyday at every level of everyday life. If that's the level of responsibility we want to hold our public officials to then I expect about 100 threads a day of outrage against current officials of all positions and party affiliations and they all needed to be kicked out of office, cuz we want to make sure everyone is held accountable.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 10:06 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
rush limbaugh trying to paint an alabama conservative sex offender as a former democrat, as some excuse for his behavior. him and his listeners are a special kind of stupid.

Trump was a Democrat before, as well.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 10:14 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Because nepotism isn't something practiced everyday at every level of everyday life. If that's the level of responsibility we want to hold our public officials to then I expect about 100 threads a day of outrage against current officials of all positions and party affiliations and they all needed to be kicked out of office, cuz we want to make sure everyone is held accountable.

No one made the nepotism issue a sole Rep/Con thing here. I know I didn't. I don't believe PoE did neither? Moore happens to be the subject of this thread though.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 11:14 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I thought Limbaugh was one of the people who claimed this was all a lie and politically motivated, now it seems he's saying the preying of teenage girls happened?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 11:19 PM
snowdragon

Originally posted by Robtard
No one made the nepotism issue a sole Rep/Con thing here. I know I didn't. I don't believe PoE did neither? Moore happens to be the subject of this thread though.

Sure, the insinuation was that since Moore helped his son because of his position that makes him even more of a scumbag. By virtue of bringing that issue up it creates a side issue that relates to nepotism.

If someone wants to bag Moore for being a pedo then do it, all evidence points that way. Why even bring up something that doesn't relate to the pedo issue that can sidetrack the conversation. It looks desperate to find new things to show how bad he is when it isn't required.

Which brings me back to the nepotism point. If a basis for character assault is nepotism of someone running for a leadership position then we REALLY need to reavalute all of our leaders.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 11:26 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Seems Clinton just couldn't catch a break. He should have just kept it in his pants...or kept it in Hillary.

He'd probably rather keep it in hot lava than Hilary.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 11:28 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Robtard
I thought Limbaugh was one of the people who claimed this was all a lie and politically motivated, now it seems he's saying the preying of teenage girls happened?

he's delusional and/or a closet bad comedian, neither of which i want to attempt to figure out. just throwing it out there because wow.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 11:49 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Sure, the insinuation was that since Moore helped his son because of his position that makes him even more of a scumbag. By virtue of bringing that issue up it creates a side issue that relates to nepotism.

If someone wants to bag Moore for being a pedo then do it, all evidence points that way. Why even bring up something that doesn't relate to the pedo issue that can sidetrack the conversation. It looks desperate to find new things to show how bad he is when it isn't required.

Which brings me back to the nepotism point. If a basis for character assault is nepotism of someone running for a leadership position then we REALLY need to reavalute all of our leaders.

Apparently, it is required, because allegations of sexual misconduct with minors makes Alabama Republicans 29% more likely to vote for him. So if people care about keeping child predators out of the Senate, then they need to point out that his unfitness for office is not limited to that issue alone. It extends to him thinking he and his family are above the law, which is why he has been removed from the bench twice and how his son has remained out of prison despite nine arrests.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 04:03 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 03:27 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

trump is all but campaigning for moore now, trying to cast doubt on his accusers. not surprising because birds of a feather...

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 09:34 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

trump is all but campaigning for moore now, trying to cast doubt on his accusers. not surprising because birds of a feather...

Oh Trumpers...

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 09:41 PM