KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Android 18 vs. Basil

Android 18 vs. Basil
Started by: vansonbee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vansonbee
Isee

Android 18 vs. Basil

Basil have recently killed Krillin for challenging him, can 18 avenge her hubby?

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 11:05 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

I'm inclined to say Basil, because of the fight he put up against Fat Buu.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 11:19 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Hmm...I feel like 18 would beat the crap out of him in the end. Buff Basil may be another story,

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 12:10 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kento
I'm inclined to say Basil, because of the fight he put up against Fat Buu.

18>>>>Super Saiyan Blue Goku>>>>base Goku>>>>>>>>>>>Basil (Goku at base fought him along with his brothers and was winning)>> Buu. Im basing this off of you all argument style.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 01:09 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by carver9
18>>>>Super Saiyan Blue Goku>>>>base Goku>>>>>>>>>>>Basil (Goku at base fought him along with his brothers and was winning)>> Buu. Im basing this off of you all argument style.

laughing out loud He sure showed you, Ken!

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 01:17 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by carver9
confused I have no idea what you're talking about...... Seeing as how I've never said he was serious against Krillin or anything.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 01:17 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Kento
confused I have no idea what you're talking about...... Seeing as how I've never said he was serious against Krillin or anything.

I don't think even Carver has any idea what he's talking about. laughing

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 01:57 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by cdtm
I don't think even Carver has any idea what he's talking about. laughing
I blame you. He confuses us. stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 02:00 AM