KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Discussion Thread

Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Discussion Thread
Started by: Darth Thor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (56): « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
I'm thinking Boba, yeah.
I would love that to be true but I doubt it simply because this show is about the Mandalorian and having Boba Fett appear would overshadow Mando imo.

Do you agree?

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2019 02:26 AM
Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I don't remember this Baby Yoda scene:

https://youtu.be/zbA62fvGGyw

Old Post Dec 7th, 2019 04:15 AM
Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Definitely the weakest episode so far.

The rookie bounty hunter was unbelievably annoying, and really cheapened the episode for me.
Nah, it was better than last episode.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2019 06:14 AM
Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by juggernaut74
So who was the mystery guy at the end of the episode?

Boba?

I wish

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Dec 7th, 2019 02:57 PM
Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I would love that to be true but I doubt it simply because this show is about the Mandalorian and having Boba Fett appear would overshadow Mando imo.

Do you agree?
Yeah, it would be a bit odd if they introduced Boba into the fray right now, just because he is so popular and might threaten to overshadow the show's protagonist.

...I'd still like to see it, though.

Originally posted by NemeBro
I guess that rookie bounty hunter just got on my nerves more than most.

I don't know if it was his subpar acting or what, but I couldn't stand the kid.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Dec 7th, 2019 at 05:53 PM

Old Post Dec 7th, 2019 05:44 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Where did the mando get the credits to pay the mechanic? I thought he got them because he delivered the corpse of the target, but in the end it is shown he left her in the desert

Old Post Dec 7th, 2019 05:53 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Originally posted by Total Warrior
Where did the mando get the credits to pay the mechanic? I thought he got them because he delivered the corpse of the target, but in the end it is shown he left her in the desert
I was wondering that as well. Maybe he had some for emergencies?

I noticed something in the cantina that was pretty cool. If I remember right in a New Hope when Luke and C3P0 went into the Cantina the bartender said droids aren't allowed in the bar and that he had to leave then flash forward 9 years when Mando comes into the cantina there was a droid bartender.

I was also wondering why the bar seemed dead when Mando walked in and I'm assuming it has something to do with the Guild not operating there anymore.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2019 06:20 PM
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Originally posted by NemeBro

This.

Originally posted by Total Warrior
Where did the mando get the credits to pay the mechanic?

He got them off the rookie bounty Hunter's[SPOILER - highlight to read]: body after he shot him.

He kind of had Hayden Christensen/Anakin vibes. Voice , mannerisms etc.
Still I didn't think he was that bad.

Also I still don't get all this obsession with Boba. Imo Jango/Mando(TV show) >>>>>>>>>>Boba
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Even the heavy Mando > Boba

Last edited by Inhuman on Dec 7th, 2019 at 07:16 PM

Old Post Dec 7th, 2019 07:03 PM
Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I like the idea of a Mando show a LOT more than the idea of a Boba show for sure, and this has been great so far.

I just wouldn't be opposed to seeing Boba resurface again, and square off against Mando at some point in this. A game of cat and mouse between them could be interesting, imo... But I would also be fine if it ends up being some new upper-echelon bounty hunter that we've never seen before.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2019 07:39 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Also worth mentioning that ep.6 will be released next Friday(the 13th) as usual, but then ep.7 will be released on the following Wednesday(the 18th)... Just before the release of RoS.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2019 07:44 PM
steverules_2

Yeah, it would be a bit odd if they introduced Boba into the fray right now, just because he is so popular and might threaten to overshadow the show's protagonist.

...I'd still like to see it, though.

I didn't like that he was sat where Han Solo shot Greedo, he was unworthy

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Dec 7th, 2019 08:29 PM
Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Shit, I didn't even realize that.

How dare he sully the legacy of Han Solo.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2019 08:36 PM
ares834

Also worth mentioning that ep.6 will be released next Friday(the 13th) as usual, but then ep.7 will be released on the following Wednesday(the 18th)... Just before the release of RoS.

It's crazy to think RoS comes out in less then 2 weeks. There is almost no hype for it.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2019 10:26 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I honestly think the success of The Mandalorian overshadowed its release a bit, tbh.

People watch this show and see what Star Wars can still be. Then they'll watch RoS and see what the ST still... is.

Last edited by Galan007 on Dec 8th, 2019 at 12:47 PM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2019 12:41 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

So what's the story of the "farmer" from episode 4? She's clearly not just farmer because of her shooting skills she has some sort of training.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2019 09:10 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

So what's the story of the "farmer" from episode 4? She's clearly not just farmer because of her shooting skills she has some sort of training.

With 30min episodes, there's not a lot of room for backstory with the ancillary characters.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 9th, 2019 05:47 PM
Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Why does her skill with shooting mean that she's more than a farmer? Farmers have had history with just getting really good at shooting to protect their crops, livestock and or just going to hunt.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2019 08:59 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Because she was the only farmer of the lot with that kind of skill... and the others seemed surprised by it.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2019 09:21 PM
Zenwolf

Because she was the only farmer of the lot with that kind of skill... and the others seemed surprised by it.

Well then, I guess those other farmers didn't have problems of getting harassed by others and having to defend their homestead.

Still though, fair enough, she may have more than meets the eye, but I'm just saying is all, farmers have had the knack for becoming good at defending what they have from unwanted trespassers or otherwise. Usually.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2019 09:32 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Originally posted by Zenwolf
Why does her skill with shooting mean that she's more than a farmer? Farmers have had history with just getting really good at shooting to protect their crops, livestock and or just going to hunt.
You don't think it's odd that out of all of the people she was the only one to have any experience? And from the looks of it she had a lot of experience.

And on top of that there wasn't any blasters around for her to practice with. My guess she's a former Imperial which would explain how the Walker got there.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2019 12:39 AM