KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Discussion Thread

Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Discussion Thread
Started by: Darth Thor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (56): « First ... « 31 32 [33] 34 35 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Oh I must have missed where that was shown.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2020 02:39 PM
Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Baby Yoda even looked that frog mom dead in the eye at the end before she went to sleep.

Then ate more.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2020 10:31 PM
Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I've been doing some thinking on why Boba didn't try to leave Tatooine or get his armor back.

I'm guessing he just don't give a sh!t anymore and is fine living like a hermit.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 01:59 AM
Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I've been doing some thinking on why Boba didn't try to leave Tatooine or get his armor back.

I'm guessing he just don't give a sh!t anymore and is fine living like a hermit.

Wait....first the Canon turns Dengar into some horrific monster and now you're saying Boba Fett is just a bloody hermit on Tatooine?!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 02:22 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I'm assuming he's given up it makes the most sense.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 02:38 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by juggernaut74

Not unprecedented. In the EU he stopped giving a shit after his daughter died, let Darth Caedus run wild so the galaxy would burn.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 10:35 PM
Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Even at the end of the ep Baby Yoda looked frog lady dead in her eyes and then when she went to sleep ate another egg.

This the type of shit that turns playaz into kingz

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 10:36 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Galan007
Second episode was meh.
stopped watching it may try again, will probably just jump to three.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2020 09:13 AM
Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
stopped watching it may try again, will probably just jump to three.

Don't, just finish the first season and then start on the second. It is worth it.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2020 06:46 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Bo-Katan appears.

And we'll be seeing Ahsoka soon.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Nov 13th, 2020 at 02:10 PM

Old Post Nov 13th, 2020 01:52 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

This may be the best episode yet.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2020 03:22 PM
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

My favorite episode so far

Old Post Nov 13th, 2020 08:26 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

I hope I don't need to actually start watching Clone Wars to follow the show.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2020 08:52 PM
Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Originally posted by Kento

It seems that parts of Clone Wars and Rebels will become relevant, but you should watch those shows anyway because they're awesome.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2020 09:27 PM
Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Kento
In this case I feel like knowing Bo-Katan's backstory as established in TCW(namely: her family heritage, why she's seeking the Darksaber, and why she's familiar with Ahsoka) would probably be a huge help in fully understanding the overall plot.

Or just read this:
https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Bo-Katan_Kryze

----

It's also a pretty interesting revelation that the sect of Mandalorians who raised/trained Din are regarded as a cult-like, extremist faction by the remaining 'true' Mandalorians.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Nov 13th, 2020 at 09:32 PM

Old Post Nov 13th, 2020 09:29 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You know I've been thinking and

*stuffs fistful of caviar into mouth*

Baby Yoda really offended me. It's tragic *eats hardboiled egg*

Awful.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2020 10:46 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Mind your manners and be respectful. You know what I'm talking about."

Lol

Old Post Nov 13th, 2020 11:27 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

The outrage over that is hilarious.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 12:36 AM
Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by KingD19
It seems that parts of Clone Wars and Rebels will become relevant, but you should watch those shows anyway because they're awesome.
laughing I'm really not into Star Wars enough for all that. I've watched the movies, and that's about the extent I have went into star wars. Games, Comics, Books, Shows, not a single one of those have I got into.
Originally posted by Galan007
In this case I feel like knowing Bo-Katan's backstory as established in TCW(namely: her family heritage, why she's seeking the Darksaber, and why she's familiar with Ahsoka) would probably be a huge help in fully understanding the overall plot.

Or just read this:
https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Bo-Katan_Kryze

----

It's also a pretty interesting revelation that the sect of Mandalorians who raised/trained Din are regarded as a cult-like, extremist faction by the remaining 'true' Mandalorians.
Yea, when she was named I looked her up, wondering who it was, and if there was a relevance since she mentioned the black saber, which also is from the show. But so far, it's being references to stuff while explaining things, or hinting at things. Not leaving me completely wondering what is going on, so I hope it keeps doing that.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 01:03 AM
Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I wonder why they chose this time period for the show? It's going to be interesting to see the fate of Baby Yoda and where he was and what he was doing during the sequel trilogy. If this was set after Rise of Skywalker it would make a little more sense as Rey could go on to train him.

My guess is he is actually reunited with his people(not Jedi)and just goes on living a regular life whatever that is for his species.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 01:09 AM