KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Discussion Thread

Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Discussion Thread
Started by: Darth Thor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (56): « First ... « 53 54 [55] 56 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

2nd episode was grand

USE THE FORCE GROGU

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 9th, 2023 04:01 AM
Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Jesus this episode was atrocious. I'm talking Obi-Wan level bad.

If they want to tackle shit like this, then they need far stronger writing. It's almost as if they watched Andor and thought they wanted to make something like that. Only none of them have the skill to pull it off.

Last edited by ares834 on Mar 15th, 2023 at 03:04 PM

Old Post Mar 15th, 2023 03:02 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

fairly decent episode.... had a theory regarding the doctor but not anymore

Old Post Mar 16th, 2023 02:51 AM
Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Episode started out good with the ship on ship combat, then took a hard dive into mediocrity and sat there. Then it ended good. All in about. about 10-13mins of good total.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 16th, 2023 07:41 PM
Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Episode started out good with the ship on ship combat, then took a hard dive into mediocrity and sat there. Then it ended good. All in about. about 10-13mins of good total.
I enjoyed it... but I'm not as big a star wars fan as most of you these days. The extended unoverses, beyond the early non Canon stuff like splinter, and the original comic series is mostly a mystery to me, I was ten when ep 4 came out, it is to me mainly childhood. That's not to say I wasn't on the early boards, but that was 25 years ago pr more maybe.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2023 09:12 AM
Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by ares834
Jesus this episode was atrocious. I'm talking Obi-Wan level bad.

If they want to tackle shit like this, then they need far stronger writing. It's almost as if they watched Andor and thought they wanted to make something like that. Only none of them have the skill to pull it off.
But was it Book of Boba Fett bad?

Old Post Mar 20th, 2023 01:06 AM
Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

The highlight of the episode is surely the order 66 part. We finally get to see who saved Grogu... I surely didn't expect Ahmed Best to appear, he looked cool with those two lightsabers

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2023 12:37 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Master Jar Jar.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2023 02:11 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Originally posted by Galan007
Master Jar Jar.
Everyone thought he was a sith lord, Darth Jar Jar, but he is actually a good guy

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2023 09:25 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

much better episode tonight..

good to see ahmed best

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2023 02:58 AM
Smurph
------

The writing and CGI continues to be really hit and miss. Sometimes fine, sometimes pretty clunky.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2023 05:57 PM
Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I've enjoyed it thus far, with the exception of that 30mins or so of heavy mediocrity in last weeks ep.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 24th, 2023 04:42 PM
Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Btw I’m glad that Grogu wasn’t saved by Barriss or some other famous Jedi. One criticism I have towards new canon is that, since it’s relatively new, you always have the same 5-6 Jedi who do everything, while the rest just stand there and watch and die when order 66 comes around. They should make us feel more like the Jedi order is made up of 10.000 members, each contributing to the war. Like in the EU I remember there was this Jedi Knight who set up a rescue mission to save some younglings from Grevious, then there was a Bruce Lee look-a-like who fought and almost chocked Maul, Jedi master Echuu Shen was the first Jedi to kill a dark acolyte during the clone wars etc. So I’m glad that for once it was an unknown Jedi, not war hero Kenobi or Ahsoka, who contributed to doing something important

Old Post Mar 24th, 2023 04:45 PM
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Moff Gideon's coming back soon

Old Post Mar 29th, 2023 11:43 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

excellent episode... a personal fave

looking forward to seeing moff gideon soon

Old Post Mar 30th, 2023 03:47 AM
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

yeah it was a good episode

Old Post Mar 31st, 2023 11:46 AM
ares834

Shit episode.

Also very disappointed that they are going with Bo-Katan becoming the new Mandalore. Seeing our MC grow into that role would have been far more entertaining. But now Din has become a side character in his own shown. He has no agency or direction. Instead he just comes across as a lackey. This is in rather stark contract to the first two seasons where he had his own quest as well as we saw him grow and begin to doubt his dogmatic (and idiotic) beliefs.

Oh, and Baby Yeed has been completely pointless this season. He's just there for cute gags and to sell merchandise. I'm so glad they undermines season 2's powerful ending for that!

Last edited by ares834 on Apr 5th, 2023 at 07:43 PM

Old Post Apr 5th, 2023 07:36 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

pretty good episode... can't wait to see what bo-katan does with the dark saber

Old Post Apr 6th, 2023 02:48 AM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

****ing Lizzos land whale ass? **** this shit.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2023 06:24 PM
Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Total Warrior
The highlight of the episode is surely the order 66 part. We finally get to see who saved Grogu... I surely didn't expect Ahmed Best to appear, he looked cool with those two lightsabers

Was nice to give Ahmed Best that role.

Originally posted by ares834
I'm so glad they undermines season 2's powerful ending for that!

That was a total screw up bringing him back that fast. Like immediately.

Originally posted by playa1258
****ing Lizzos land whale ass? **** this shit.

Google translate not working.

Last edited by Darth Thor on Apr 8th, 2023 at 11:22 PM

Old Post Apr 8th, 2023 11:19 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote